• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
Meow... I want a mentor!

1) What boards are you most interested in?
Other chat, B/W, Pokemon polls etc.. Idk, whatever catches my eye at the time
2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
Black and White! So much I don't understand in those games... god nica.
3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
I am very aware that my computering skills have their limitations (extreme limitations), so I suppose I am open to learning any new skills.
4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
Ummm, I guess I'm kind of looking to fill my pokedex on games, etc.. but its not an all consuming desire, so no big deal.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow, so I guess it'a anything goes for ya! xD Pokemon Polls would be at the same forum as Pokemon General, mentored by the awesome Toujours. Nica (Forever) is willing to take in another mentor for B/W, and we also have Razor Leaf and Shining Raichu for Off-Topic (which includes the Other Chat section of the forums). Any of the four mentors I mentioned are willing to take you in! :)

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Emulation, rom hacking
Emulation, rom hacking
I might get into breeding/battling stuff once I get a gen V game, but otherwise no.
I want to get as much info as I can on rom hacking/modding, and maybe advice later on once I get a gen V game.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Emulation, rom hacking
Emulation, rom hacking
I might get into breeding/battling stuff once I get a gen V game, but otherwise no.
I want to get as much info as I can on rom hacking/modding, and maybe advice later on once I get a gen V game.

Yay, looks like you're mine then! :)
I shall PM you back (since you PM'd me first) regarding everything you need to know about how to conquer and dominate this little word of ROM Hacking... :3

Nezumirai

Doppelganger
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'm interested in the "Pokemon Trivia" and "Other Trivia", "Pokemon Clubs" and "Other Clubs" boards. Sometimes,I am interested in the Game Developing board.

Ehhh, the Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia boards. @_@;; The Game Development board is pretty straightforward and self-explained...

ABSOLUTELY! If I find something new (or even more trivia~) in a Pokemon Game or about the Manga, I'd post about in the appropiate boards. If I draw something Pokemon-related, I'd post in the appropiate sections. There are other sections I like, but...

Just to have fun and become very active! And maybe even make friends!
I may even share my game's project with everyone.~

(Judging by the list... I'm guessing I'll have BinaryPeaches? Meep, a Tales of Symphonia fan! *squeals of joy*)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
BinaryPeaches is a huge fan of Tales of Symphonia as far as I know. xD. I think you both will get along juuust fine. :D She'll be on shortly to take you in. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm interested in the "Pokemon Trivia" and "Other Trivia", "Pokemon Clubs" and "Other Clubs" boards. Sometimes,I am interested in the Game Developing board.

Ehhh, the Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon Trivia boards. @_@;; The Game Development board is pretty straightforward and self-explained...

ABSOLUTELY! If I find something new (or even more trivia~) in a Pokemon Game or about the Manga, I'd post about in the appropiate boards. If I draw something Pokemon-related, I'd post in the appropiate sections. There are other sections I like, but...

Just to have fun and become very active! And maybe even make friends!
I may even share my game's project with everyone.~

(Judging by the list... I'm guessing I'll have BinaryPeaches? Meep, a Tales of Symphonia fan! *squeals of joy*)
Hi there! :'D Judging by the squeals of joy, you're a Symphonia fan as well! I actually just got home from a convention in which I cosplayed as Mithos from Symphonia! ♥ I'll be very happy to be your mentor, and I feel that we're going to have a ton of fun! Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia are amazing fun sections to post in, though to some people feel 'out-of-place' there. Hopefully I'll help you so you can have a wonderful, comfortable time in said sections! I'll give you some contact information, so you can easily get in contact with me!

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: ledancingmuffin

Then of course there is PM/VMs! Can't wait to chat! ♥

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Meow... I want a mentor!

Other chat, B/W, Pokemon polls etc.. Idk, whatever catches my eye at the time
Black and White! So much I don't understand in those games... god nica.
I am very aware that my computering skills have their limitations (extreme limitations), so I suppose I am open to learning any new skills.
Ummm, I guess I'm kind of looking to fill my pokedex on games, etc.. but its not an all consuming desire, so no big deal.

OK Lozz you're with me! Let the mentoring commence! XD

Years
Well, I'd love to understand how to "hack" pokemos games and to create new storie-based games. So, Emulation, Game Development threads are very interesting to me.
I'd like somenone to help me getting into game development :)

Sure, I'm always looking for new challenges and I love a good discussion.
Besides, the Pokemon World is huge and has a lot to understand :)

Hum, I guess I already referred to this in the first question ;)

So, if there is anyone interested in helping I would appreciate it a lot! :D

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Well, I'd love to understand how to "hack" pokemos games and to create new storie-based games. So, Emulation, Game Development threads are very interesting to me.
I'd like somenone to help me getting into game development :)

Sure, I'm always looking for new challenges and I love a good discussion.
Besides, the Pokemon World is huge and has a lot to understand :)

Hum, I guess I already referred to this in the first question ;)

So, if there is anyone interested in helping I would appreciate it a lot! :D

Oh, goodie, you're mine then! :)
Together, you and I shall rule the world!! Mwahaha!!!

Alina_Mau

Kitty Trainer
Years
HURR HURR HURR I be spammin' it up! Lol, look at me bein' such a crazy spammy rebel! >:D Mmmm, yus, look at my epic fan dance of spam....oh, wait. I was here for a reason!

Now then, down to business. ;3 ♥

Well, I wouldn't mind finding a club/group of some kind to cuddle up with. ^^
I'm mostly interested in learning about rom hacks and game creation. I also have a lot of creative ideas so I wouldn't mind finding a place to be able to share/help others in that way. I'm big into pixel art and I love to write as well so I guess I have plenty of interests! XD

Hmmm, I'm no stranger to forums but I do get a little paranoid about posting in incorrect sections, out of consideration, so I wouldn't mind having to someone to double check with when I first start out.

Considering my range of interests I don't see that it would hurt to know the forum as an overall, though for the most part I like having just a group or home base kind of area to settle into.

My biggest reason for joining was to learn more about creating a game that I already have pretty well planned, I simply lack the skills and knowledge to create it.

Btw, I'm normally going to sleep at this hour so someone that would normally be on earlier than this would be nice, but I'm fine with whatever time frames are available ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Both Dragon456 and Abnegation have mentors currently so unless if one of them decides to take you in, that's perfectly fine! Since you're interested in writing, mind if I recommend bobandbill and/or Astinus for Fanfiction & Writing section? :)

Years
Looking for a mentor

1) What boards are you most interested in?Challenges, Advanced Generation Games, Pokemon Trivia, but mainly Emulation.
2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?Emulation and Advanced Generation Games.
3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?yes
4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?Learn how to hack Pokemon ROMs

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1) What boards are you most interested in?Challenges, Advanced Generation Games, Pokemon Trivia, but mainly Emulation.
2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?Emulation and Advanced Generation Games.
3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?yes
4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?Learn how to hack Pokemon ROMs

Our Emulation mentor dragon456 is currently not available since he already has two other mentees (unless if he's willing to take you in, of course, that's fine!), we have our awesome Sydian who is a mentor for the Advanced Generation Games, as well as the Challenges section. So, if you'd like to learn more about those, you can always come up to her. :D

Years

Our Emulation mentor dragon456 is currently not available since he already has two other mentees (unless if he's willing to take you in, of course, that's fine!), we have our awesome Sydian who is a mentor for the Advanced Generation Games, as well as the Challenges section. So, if you'd like to learn more about those, you can always come up to her. :D

If he's willing to take me in that's great if not I'll take Sydian it's still a new friend to make :classic:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'll take him. I mean, I like Mewtwo. I'm assuming he's a Mewtwo. BUT YEAH. I'll gladly be your mentor. :)

Years
Fourth Generation / Black and White
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238
2)
What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
Anything about breeding

Later. First I want to know everything :D

Make friends and play/trade/battle a lot...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since you're interested in both trading & battling (but mostly trading), I'd like to introduce you to Elite Four Lucian, who is a regular at both sections. :D Have you read his bio? He's traded over 2,000 Pokemon!

We also have both Forever and bobandbill who are willing to take another mentee. Both are great experts at their sections, and they're really nice. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back