• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I just want to drop my eighth notes. No more alt codes and its hassles. No more copy and paste on mobile devices. It's just a minor wish... but when I can log on using only "Twiggy" and not "♪Twiggy♪", then I'd be truly myself.

That is, if only not for the fact that the name "Twiggy" is already taken by someone that hasn't been active since 2008.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I'm with Toujours pick something more manly.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Alinthea reminds me of a video game tbh. Can't quite put my finger on it...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've considered changing my username to match my fan made trainer, but that would cause further confusion as to my gender.

So I just made an alt account with her name. I'll use it for... something... maybe.

But I'm curious... judge the "Manliness" of my username, plz :P

Years
    Alinthea reminds me of a video game tbh. Can't quite put my finger on it...

God of War, man. Reminds me of Athena.

I've considered changing my username to match my fan made trainer, but that would cause further confusion as to my gender.

So I just made an alt account with her name. I'll use it for... something... maybe.

Pretty damn manly if you ask me. You can't go too wrong when you have the "Overlord" prefix.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020

Lol well, 'LeSabre' is pretty feminine tbh, and idk overlord doesn't really sound masculine to me haha, maybe that's me though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Lol well, 'LeSabre' is pretty feminine tbh, and idk overlord doesn't really sound masculine to me haha, maybe that's me though.
    Well, the car it's named after isn't exactly known as a muscle car, lol... more of a grandma/grandpa car actually :P

And even with the "Overlord" in my name, I've still been gender-confused.

Of course, it probably doesn't help the gender-confusion thing that I dress my created trainer Lisa in frilly dresses and proudly display her in my signature xD

BTW, Alinthea also reminds me of "Althea" from the DS SRPG, "Luminous Arc 2".

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Really? How come?
    Most people want me to go back to Alinthea! XD​

Because you are Captain Fabio! That name is so unbelievably boss and it just fits you down to the ground. It also suits your avatar. IT IS JUST MANLY AND YOU ALL OVER.

Alinthea... it sounds so... well, feminine tbh! I can't see you as feminine :(

EDIT: I only just went back up and read the posts and saw that Toujours and Yoshikkko said the same thing! So I wasn't just copying them, you now have three separate people who are in agreement on this point. NOT ALLOWED. Veto on Alinthea.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just want to drop my eighth notes. No more alt codes and its hassles. No more copy and paste on mobile devices. It's just a minor wish... but when I can log on using only "Twiggy" and not "♪Twiggy♪", then I'd be truly myself.

That is, if only not for the fact that the name "Twiggy" is already taken by someone that hasn't been active since 2008.

I hear you. Back in the days, I wanted the name Fable. It was taken by some guy who only posted once or so back in whenever, so I had my username as Fable-chan, Fables etc. but was always called Fable anyways xD

Years
    Because you are Captain Fabio! That name is so unbelievably boss and it just fits you down to the ground. It also suits your avatar. IT IS JUST MANLY AND YOU ALL OVER.

Alinthea... it sounds so... well, feminine tbh! I can't see you as feminine :(

EDIT: I only just went back up and read the posts and saw that Toujours and Yoshikkko said the same thing! So I wasn't just copying them, you now have three separate people who are in agreement on this point. NOT ALLOWED. Veto on Alinthea.

Hahahahahahaha!

Fine fineeeee, I won't change it. Kura doesn't want me to change it either.​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Then congrats Fabio, you shall forever be known as... Fabio. :)

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Wait... Why are we even talking about name changes when it's not even implemented yet? And I doubt it will ever come back. Nica managed to change her name coz she hacked in PC's server, tied anyone who would squeal, and changed her name from Forever to Requility. Or she did "favors" to Audy. I believe the hacking more than the "favors" tbh.

@vaporeon7 - It's because the DCC is the only most awesome part of the VIP Forum. Even if you spammed the forum, it wouldn't even make a difference. =/

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It'll come back eventually. Nica's name change crashed the server so Audy is trying to fix it up so it'll work. Just be patient.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back