• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MAGIKARP HAS EVOLVED. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • HIDE ME OMG ;__; xD

Welcome to the forums, Mr. Grumpy Gyarados. Why not tell us a bit about yourself? Many of us here are more than welcome to get to know you. :) Just remember I'm always around if you have any questions! I'd be more than happy to help you out. :D See ya around the forums!

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Welcome and all that goodness. Kick off your shoes and enjoy yourself. Or don't, I mean, you can keep your shoes on if you need to. Still, have fun and stay grumpy.

Years
  • ...OR JUST STAND THERE AND FEEL THE WRATH OF MY AQUA-TAIL!!! :17:

Hi Grumpy Gyarados, I am Hikari.

No rage can stop the Oshawott Master Hikari.

Anyways, as Megan said why don't you tell us more about yourself? What sections are you interested in? What do you like about PC? (Yeah, so many questions...)

Remember to read the rules, contact Megan (or in fact, any moderator) and no advertising please. You can't post links until you get 15 posts, so you better get posting!

Have a great time and make some friends along the way!

- Hikari10, "What the Hikari?"

Years
  • Gyarados is scary so I think I'll keep a good ten meters away as I type this reply |D;

Welcome to PC! I'd love to know more about you as others have already pointed out; getting to know new members is pretty fun since us older users can help direct them to places they might be interested in. n_n

Stick around, all right? PC has lots to offer and we've got very helpful mods as well as a great memberbase~!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Pfffffft. I'm a Raichu, I'm super effective on you. You just try and harm me and I'll Thunderbolt you back to yesterday :P

Hehe welcome dude, I can tell you're gonna be awesome already xD

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see members with a sense of humor. Glad to have you aboard!

Grumpy Gyarados

Atrocious Pokémon
    Years
  • NintendoQueen? Are you the evolved form of Nidoqueen?!

Meganium90: Feraligatr has told me all about you...he's kinda scared of you tbh! And yes, i'll be seeing you around the forums >:)

Algo Fonix: I don't have shoes, I'M A FISH! ...or a snake, i'm not sure...

Hikari10: Oshawott master... *bursts into laughter* I'm interested in striking fear into the PC, not sure where my favourite victims reside yet...heheh >:)

Cirno: Thanks for the welcome! Maybe I won't eat you after all...

Shining Raichu: We'll see how shiny you are after I bury you in an earthquake!!

Criminon: Thanks, but but i'd rather be overboard than aboard. I prefer the water, of course...

Thanks all, now i'll go swimming around the forums looking for innocent trainers to use Splash on! :17:

Ghost Emperor

Pokemon Emperor
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    Oh hey, please don't splash on me im Innocent hahaha . I am just here to make friends and hope you enjoy your stay here

Sincerely
    Ghost Emperor a.k.a Vince

Back