• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8 Years of Kura!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • Yup! Today marks my PC-Anniversary! I've been here 8 years and now going on my 9th :3 I'm a SUPER-VETERAN now hahaha!

Yes I'm making my own thread because why not and I think this is a cool milestone ;3~

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    8 years? I've only been on here for 2 years and I feel like I've been here forever.

Well done.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Congratulations Kura! Next year, you'll be a veteran squared! |D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • 29wr1vk.jpg

8 years indeed~! That's awesome <33

23vgw90.jpg

You know, I've known you for quite a while now, and I've never told you this over the phone, or online, but I can gladly say that you've been an awesome person to talk with, as well as look up to~

29wr1vk.jpg

Mmm, but yeah, happy 8 years! I hope there will be more years to come. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    You've been here nearly half my life. I hope that puts things into perspective.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • /late

Wow, eight years? That's crazy; you need to get out more! I kid, I kid, but wow that's great. Hopefully you stick around at least until a decade and then we can really celebrate your antiquity.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Congrats! Just one month more than me lol. Quite a long time indeed, 8 years (a third of my life. Goodness!). And lol, no shame in making your own thread. I did that last year on my 7th. Yay for you! :D

Back