• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Extremely obscure band, but they rock extremely hard.

Years

Britney Spears - Sometimes

I still don't find her annoying despite that horrible lip-synching act she did a few years back.

Years

Wind Waker Staff Credits - Koji Kondo, Toru Minegishi, Kenta Nagata, Hajime Wakai

Favorite song in my favorite Zelda game. :]

Years

Crash Bandicoot Soundtrack - Hog Wild/Whole Hog

I always adored the music in this game, and I love the fast pacing of this one.

Sir Codin

A major classic for those who grew up on id Software FPS's.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years

Save the World is an awesome song by Swedish House Mafia, but my love of music is mostly acoustic stuff, and this cover gives me the best of both worlds.

Years

Spyro The Dragon Soundtrack - Opening Theme

Again, I'm going to share some more nostalgic video game music of my childhood, the fact that the entire music soundtrack to this game was penned by Stewart Copeland made me love it so much. No wonder why it's so great!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Pierce the Veil - Hell Above This is a band that I've never managed to get to grips with, other than this one song. I've always looked at them and considered them to be standard 'emo' rock-pop, but I heard this song playing in HMV a month or so ago and it's slowly working its way into my top 10 playlist. It's really different from most of what I listen to so it's a nice break and it's great to vent to :D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Major Happy - Fred V & Grafix

THIS IS WAY TOO HAPPY AND THE VIDEO IS WAY TOO HAPPY AND EVERYTHING IS WAY TOO HAPPY. But seriously - one of the happiest without being absolutely obnoxious songs I've heard for a good while. Really into this right now, although I do tend to prefer some of their other stuff.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company
Way better than the original of this song, in my opinion.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Two Door Cinema Club- Next Year

Was browsing Facebook, it suggests that I listen to this. I would of either way cause I love Two Door Cinema Club.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years

I blame a certain PC user .Aero for getting me addicted to this song. Wouldn't call myself a 1D fan but this song is pretty.

Sir Codin

"I am the doer who undoes, the creator who un-creates. And yet I would gladly be the destroyer who un-destroys, the dangerous one who protects."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back