• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Umbreon Rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
umbreon_banner.gif

The Umbreon Fan Club
Rules:
You MUST be part of The Umbreon Fan club to participate
If you are not, we will ignore you.

List of members: (will be updated)

deathbyalice
Psychic_Kimmy
sly_74
~~*Mudkip*~~
Legendary_Pokegirl
espeon and umbreon
Danzo
lizardman
Chikorita576
chloe5685
Pichu1
Dsaerno
Koga_LUVer
umbreon135
endamaster
ChuChi
Shadow of Ash
(Raven)
Pokemon Gurl 11
bgtfamil
Umbreon_Lover_x2
PokeX
lex
Bree
endamaster
Angel Tabitha
Kay11190
Akio123
Tig
poke-fan
coachwhipneoship
ashley03
White Christmas Kitsune
winnie
Radical_Edward
~Black Moonlight~
duracell
sableye
rins
Esai
Dark Light Angel
coolmaster
mew42003
*~Rayquaza Freak~*
icjdclay
~Dragonair~
Digital Phoenix
Amphros23
Kayota
scolari
Rika Kamiya

Story:

We are part of an Underground organization called Team Umbreon. We are similar to the other Teams, except we aren't criminals. One of our members. A boy named, Silver, had a particularly special Umbreon. We were testing it to see what kind of powers it actually had. Soon after Silver was kidnapped. We do not know who kidnapped Silver, but we have to find him. You can choose to be in Team Umbreon, or on the team that kidnapped Silver. I will add the form.

Form:
Name:
Team:
Apearance:
Personality:
Side: (Team Umbreon or other Team, you guys can create the name)

Last edited:

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Name: Raven
Team: Umbreon(NightWish), Absol(Apocalypse), Houndoom(Dargaard)
Apearance: Tall, black hair with black eyes, black blouse, black skirt, knee high black boots and a black overcoat
Personality: shy, quiet, kind of a loner but friendly
Side: Team Umbreon

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Name: Aenir
Team: no team
Apearance: Long black hair, and red eyes, she is sometimes mistaken for a very pale human. She has the yellow circles of an Umbreon on her forehead, elbows, and knees, and fox-like ears atop her head. She wears all black.
Personality: Not extremely talkative, she is part of Team Umbreon

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
But I'm always Silver! Awwwww... Time to break out the Big Book Of Eeveelution Names: RP Version.

Name: Skip
Team: all Umbreons with one Steelix.
Apearance: Wears a black hat, covering his short brown hair. He also has brown eyes, and he wears a black t-shirt and matching pants.
Personality: A little on the cold side. He might start to insult you if you get on his nerves.

Last edited:

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
1313666 said:
But I'm always Silver! Awwwww... Time to break out the Big Book Of Eeveelution Names.

Name: Skip
Team: the good one!
Apearance: Wears a black hat
Personality: A little on the cold side. He might start to insult you if you get on his nerves.
lol, it would be funny if you were they guy that got kidnapped. And what do you mean by your team being "the good one"? that is where all your Pokemon go, lol. Silly!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Howdy :)
Can my character be a pokemorph? ^_^;

Name: Mizuiro
Team: a shiney umbreon (called Heaven)
Apearance: 5'7", has blue eyes and short blonde hair, has espeon ears and tail, wears a white peasant to and blue jeans.
Personality:

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Radical_Edward said:
Howdy :)
Can my character be a pokemorph? ^_^;

Name: Mizuiro
Team: a shiney umbreon (called Heaven)
Apearance: 5'7", has blue eyes and short blonde hair, has espeon ears and tail, wears a white peasant to and blue jeans.
Personality:
wow, you are one tall 13 year-old. But sure, you can be a morph.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Cool, let's start! ^_^
As they recieved word that Silver was captured by the opposing team Team Umbreon sent a group of trainers on a search and rescue. A tall girl, with raven black hair, a black overcoat and knee high black boots released her Pok?mon to help with the search knowing they could follow any scent. "NightWish you search the north, Apocalypse you search the west and Dargaard you come with me." So Raven and her Pok?mon set out to help in the search of Silver.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
"Wait for me!" Came a voice behind Raven. "You can't go without me!" She said, running to catch up with the girl.

This new girl was rather strange, one look and you'd think she was human, but taking a second glance, you would notice that instead of having normal human ears, she had two black, fox-like ears atop her head, along with the golden circles on her forehead, elbows and knees, thoough her knees and elbows were not visable under her clothes.

She wore all black, and if you looked close enough you could see she was also wearing purple. She wore a black shirt with purple sleeves, though the sleeves were only seen at the wrist since she was wearing a long black trench coat that came together with clips on her belly and chest. Her shirt was long enough that it almost reached her knees, and it was tied up at the waist by a purple belt. Underneath she wore flowing black pants and a pair of long black boots.

She stopped when she reached the other girl, holding her knees and panting. She seemd to have ran a long way to get here.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Raven heard Aenir and stopped, she looked at her and waited for her to catch her breath and Raven said, "Oh hey, Aenir." She greeted the girl happily and said, "Apocalypse and NightWish are all ready searching some grounds and the rest of the team are also at it. Hey, perhaps we could team up and look around. Dargaard will be joining us as well." Dargaard growled in approvel and wagged his tail, happy to see Aenir join up with them. "Whadda ya think?"

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
deathbyalice said:
What about your cute little eevee?
OOC: Eevee only comes in handy when there's a suicide mission that involves someone getting fried with high-voltage electricity. There might be a couple of electric fences, though... I'd better get my Eevee in.

Skip sat on his Steelix, watching over his Eevee, who was playing in the feild below. When Skip got down, Eevee came running towards him. <Any new dangers?> Eevee asked. "No. But if I need someone to run into a hig-voltage fence to shorten it out, I'll tell you." Skip laughed at the thought. "Remember last time?" <Yeah. You through the frisbee into the Houdoom shelter. I went in. How come we didn't ask for it back rather than forcing me under the fence?> Skip laughed again. "I wanted to see you run for your life from all of the bloodthirsty Houndoom."

Flashback
"Come on, Eevee! Just a little-- Owww... that's gotta hurt. Come on, Eevee! Shake it's teeth out of your tail! You're sooo close!"
End Flashback
"I still laugh about that." Silver returned his Steelix. <And I still have nightmares about it.>

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Aenir nodded, then looked at the Houndoom. She wished she could be a trainer, but she would never be able to do the same things as the other humans she grew up with, including Raven. Raven and her grew up together, she was the only friend she still had a contact with. Though Aenir was from Lavendar. Aenir smiled, "Alright, let's go!"

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
Up ahead they found Apocalypse pointing at what appeared to be Silver's jacket, the one he always wore, on the floor. And next to the jacket were tire tracks that lead over to the next town. At that moment NightWish came running and now Raven's team was back together and with Aenir's help it would be much easier. "This could be dangerous. Aenir you'll need a Pok?mon. You can use one of mine. What do you say guys?" The Pok?mon grinned happily and were willing to aid Aenir. Any friend of Raven's was a friend to them. "So who's the lucky winner?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back