• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Umbreon Rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
  • Aenir looked at Raven confused, "You know I can't have Pokemon, yet alone command them. I am kind of a Pokemon myself, see?" She said, using Swft. Though much different than an Umbreon's the stars came from her hands as she threw them, kind of like Ninja throwing stars. " With that, I don't really need a Pokemon." She said, then "sorry guys." To the Pokemon.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • Skip saw 2 people ahead of him. "EXIT THE COMPOUND!!! WILD HOUNDOOM!!!" Skip ran up to a tree and climbed it. When he was safe, he htatred to make faces at the Houndoom. Just then, the branch snapped and Skip fell into the circle the Houndoom formed.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • Silver let his Steelix out, and it binded the Houndoom together. Then, his Umbreon all put them into a deep sleep. Steelix released them, and the Houndoom all dropped on the ground. Silver turned to the others. "Thanks." Behind his back, the Umbreon were feasting on Houndoom dreams.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir nodded, and began running toward the Houndoom. She was pretty fast, faster than most humans, must have been the Umbreon blood in her. She reached the Houndoom pretty quicky. As she got there, her nails grew to claws and she jumped toward the Houndoom, her claws ready as she slashed at the Houndoom closest to her.

(InuYasha moment! "Iron Reaver, Soul Stealer!" Picture that move as she attacks. Lol.)

The Houndoom wimpered and began to run away. As the other Houndoom noticed, they growled at Aenir, but didn't want to be injured either, so they followed the other Houndoom away.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • "That was awesome Aenir! You needing Pok?mon? I think Pok?mon need you." Raven congratulated her friend and watched as the Houndoom ran away in fear. Raven then went over to the trainer and the Eevee and asked if they were okay. "Hey, are you all right?"

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir smiled," It's the great training I got at Team Umbre--Never mind," She said looking at the kid and the Eeve...not wanting to blow their cover, but she was almost positive she already did.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Raven looked at Aenir with a cautious look but hopefuly the boy wouldn't figure out what she meant. She didn't mind, after all, accidents do happen. The trainer seemed to be all right and so did his Eevee. "How'd you get in a nasty mix up with those Houndooms?"

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir followed, sniffing the air for any sign of Silver. She looked forward to Raven, and said, "He hasn't been here." As they reached the town.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • "That's strange. The tire tracks lead to this town." Said Raven as she puzzled on how the tracks lead here but Silver's scent was nowhere. Even NightWish, Apocalypse and Dargaard couldn't pick up a scent either.

"Town's small so there wouldn't be many places to hide in if they were here. NightWish, Dargaard. You guys try and pick up the scent if there is any come find us. Aenir let's look around, c'mon Apocalypse."

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • She sniffed a bit more then said, "That's what they WANTED us to think." She sniffed some more and said, "There were three other humans in the car. But I only sense two of their scents while in town. The other one must have made off with Silver going through the woods." She looked up, "Why would they do that?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back