• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Umbreon Rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
  • "Ok, first of all, how do you know my name and why would you give such information? Not that I'm not trust worthy, it's that you never know what that creature may do. " Lex spilled out blurrting all the word. "Anyways, may I please join you?" He exclaimed not sure they were going to.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir's eyes narrowed, nerve pulsing (Anime moment) in her head, she raised her fist, " 'that creature', is that what I am?" She asked angrily.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • "Oh no, I said creature so I would'nt have to specify between a pokemon and a human. Sorry." He whispered. He was extremely abashed, and to this feeling, he bowed his head, turned, and left. He never thoguh he'd get rejected in such a way. He thought of that other Umbreon a snob, but he dared not to mentioned.

Kurosaki

Okay guys, please try to follow the four line minimum that was set in the rules. I'm enforcing it for a reason, and I expect it to be followed. Try being more descriptive, it always adds more to the post.

*gives lex a gold star for following all the rules* XD

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • lex said:
    "Oh no, I said creature so I would'nt have to specify between a pokemon and a human. Sorry." He whispered. He was extremely abashed, and to this feeling, he bowed his head, turned, and left. He never thoguh he'd get rejected in such a way. He thought of that other Umbreon a snob, but he dared not to mentioned.
    Her ears purked up a bit, she had heard the whisper. Was it possible he hadn't been talking to her? She looked at him for a second, then back at the others. She sighed, them asked, "Do you know Silver?" She knew it was a rather bold statement, as it may eventually give away Team Umbreon, but she wouldn't mention the team, just the kid.

(OOC: Lex, my character is not an Umbreon, she is just a morph.)

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Oh, ok...(Thankz Diaka!)

IC: Lex turned around at the morph's voice. "Well, I do remeber such umbreon, he seemed quite timid when I met him." He answered still a litted sheepish. He turned to her awaiting her response. He was stilla little abashed.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • "Well, that doesn't mean all are timid," she said, turning away and folding her arms across her chest, she was still clearly upset, though most of it had already subsided. She asked againg, "Do you know of a kid named Silver?"

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Raven stepped foward and said as she put one hand on Aenir's shoulder and looked at Lex in hopes of him knowing of Silver or at the least knowing where they could find Silver.

"Do you know? Please, it--we need to find him as quickly as possible."

Raven looked at Lex with eyes of hopes and thought of herself somewhat stupid to stoop down to begging. She knew Silver could be in trouble and that each minute of delay could cost him his life.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir looked at Raven as the girl touched her shoulder, noticing that the girl seemed to be much shorter than she appeared from far away and Aenir never noticed that she was actually taller than the other girl, she had always thought they were about the same height.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: I said YES!!! ^ ^lol
    I'm going to make up where he is at. Ok?

IC: "Well, I spotted a pretty small umbreon heading in this direction. I asked him where he was heading, and he told me nothing and ran rapidly into the woods. One thing I did notice, was that he was holding something in his paws." Lex explained to them. He looked at them afraid what their response would be. "Your heading in the right direction.." He told them.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir looked confussed, "But Silver's scent ended. Where else could it have gone?" She looked around and sniffed the air, trying to make sure she was right about losing the scent. How could Silver's scent just stop there if he was no there?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • She watched the Pokemon sniffing around, and knew he had a better nose than her, maybe it was okay to let him sniff around. She looked at Lex, was he telling the truth?

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex And Aenir Exchanged A Look Of Both Dismay And Cofusion. Lex Bowed His Head Not To Be Seen. Aenir Glance Look As If She Was Inviting His To Help Pick Up The Scent. Afterall, He Did Have A More Complex Sence Of Smell. He Then Dicided To Sniff. Right Away He Picked Up The Scent And Gestured To Them To Follow Him Before He Lost It.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir nodded and began following him, the gestured to Raven to follow as well. He took them deeper into the woods until it was so deep and thick, the sun could not reach them, so it was very dark. She had never been this deep into a forest before, but the darkness was quite comforting to her as an Umbreon.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Raven followed Aenir and Lex deep inot the woods. It was extremely dark, so dark she had some trouble seeing but she didn't mind, the fact that the sun couldn't reach them just made her calm, she hated the sunlight, it gave her a headache and burned her eyes. Dargaard had also picked up a scent and was right behind Lex trailing after it. This is it, there's still hope, thought Raven as the two ran after the scent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back