• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Umbreon Rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
  • malevolent internet said:
    who the hell are you stfu lol
    I'd like you to know we've reported you for spaming our RP.

I speciafically said in my first post that you have to be part of the Umbreon Fan Club to RP here. Since this is the Fan club RP thread. If you read all the other posts, you would know what was going on. So don't go around insulting me and my club members, it is rude.

Last edited:
    Years
  • malevolent internet, stop flaming them. They have told you that you are not allowed to post in this thread, you must respect those orders. You are spamming and flaming.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Thankyou Flygon T, finally! lol

IC: The smell seemed like a patern, it would leave and then coume back stronger every time. As Lex followed, the sun slowly dissapeared till the point were it did'nt come through. Lex leaded the group even deeper in the forest. He felt extremely close to Silver every step. "He is somewhere around here!" He hollered to the group.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir nodded and looked around. She sniffed the air and caught the scent. But they were deeper in the forest then they had ever been before and wondered if they were going to get lost. She looked around and noticed a thick bush, thicker than the others around the clearing. She walked up toward it, and sniffed it, picking up Silver's scent stronger than it had been in the center of the clreaing. She looked at Raven, then began to cut away at the leaves, to reveal the opening of a cave behind it.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex awed at the discoverie. He stealthily crept to the thick green Buch which revealed a hidden cave. It was very deep and odd, as a fact of being hidden in back of a bush. He took a quick glance and Aenir, also awed. Raven follwed. Lex entered the cave, which was pitch black, but, Lex was soothed by the darkness, he felt warm. Darkness was like a melody to his ears.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex awed at the discoverie. He stealthily crept to the thick green Buch which revealed a hidden cave. It was very deep and odd, as a fact of being hidden in back of a bush. He took a quick glance and Aenir, also awed. Raven follwed. Lex entered the cave, which was pitch black, but, Lex was soothed by the darkness, he felt warm. Darkness was like a melody to his ears.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir looked at Raven, "You may have trouble seeing in here, so stay close to us." She said as she stepped into the darkness, hoping the girl would follow her along with her Pokemon.
    Aenir sniffed the air in the darkness. It smelled damp, and she could hear the slight sound of running water far away in the distance.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Raven awed, she couldn't see much but from what she could see she thought it was beautiful. The cave itself hugged by darkness was just so ever comforting. She stood close to Aenir so she wouldn't get lost. Raven loved the darkness but sadly couldn't see in it. Her three Pok?mon followed the group and she also heard the faint sound of water.

Her Pok?mon stood beside and behind her since they knew well enough that she could not see in the dark and just in case something might come up.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • She looked at Lex, "can you here the water to?" The water dulled the scent of Silver, which is probably why it was so hard to track him down in the cave. Maybe he and his captores were near the running water. She voiced her theory to the others to see what they thought.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex nodded to Aneir's guesse. "Yep, that's exactly what happened, the water overcame and dispered his scent." Lex also opined, pretty sure it was accurate. "I suggust we talk in a lower tone, they might hear us." he mumbeled, only slightly moving his lips.

all of a sudden, he began to fade, in his head he heard o cocophony of shreiks that seemed to jeer him. This was extremely odd, he fainted.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir nodded and steeped forward. She check behind her to make sure Raven and her Pokemon were still there, then she look ahead. Something was wrong. She looked around, her head darted from left to right. Where was Lex?

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Raven looked at Aenir and saw how she darted her gaze from left and right. At first she thought there was someone else but she didn't hear anyone else. Dargaard began to growl and posed in position just in case whatever else was in there with them would attack.

"Aenir, what's going on?" Said Raven in a low whisper so that no one could hear them.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • "I can't see Lex," she said. Then she looked back at Raven, wondering how the girl could see her movements in the dark, had her eyes really adjusted that quickly? She saw Raven's Pokemon, all on each side of her, making sure she did not wonder too far away or get lost.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • She shook her head, then said, "I don't know, but I can't see him anymore. Maybe he is up further ahead."
    She grabbed Raven's arm and started to run, this was Raven would know that Aenir was there, and Aenir knew she wouldn't loose Raven the same way. She hoped Raven's Pokemon would follow closely.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex awoke to find himself in complete darkness. Aneir stood above him, with a somewhat worried expression. He rose up, "Were ar we now?" Lex whispered in a light voice. He had a painful headache when he rose, but the darkness soothed him and recovered his sences.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir, who had not seen Lex on the floor jumped up in panic, and nocked Raven down. "What the hell did you do that for?" She yelled and hit him across the back of the head, "You scared me half to death! We were so worried about..." she trailed off, and looked around, sniffing the air, yelling was not the best idea right now, someone had heard her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back