• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Umbreon Rp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
  • "I donnu." Sadi Raven as she tried to analize their enemies' moves. "Perhaps they're trying to keep us off track. How are we ever going to find him if we can't even figuere out where he is?" For a moment Raven felt lost and confused as to what they should do next, for every second Silver spent in the hands of the enemy it meant danger to his life.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir growled at her, "There's no use crying, plus I have his scent in the forest. Follow me." She began to walk down a path that seemed to have not been used in many years. How had they gone through her without disterbing the path?

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Raven followed Aenir down a path which seemed untouched for years yet the scent was right there. Raven of course couldn't smell it but Aenir and her Pok?mon certainly could. She trusted Aenir and let her lead the way, after all Aenir has proven to be a great member of Team Umbreon in many situations.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Im in the club, but my name is'nt up there? why?

Name:Lex
    Team: umbreon
    Apearance:black cloak, white eyes, 8ft 7, black long hair
    Personality:loner, nontalkative, independant, selfkeeping
    Side: team umbreon

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • OOC:Huh? I'm pretty sure your name was in there??? I'll check, and re-add you if I need to, okay? Wow, you're a tall 14 year-old...

And that team spot is for all your Pokemon, not whether your in Team Umbreon or the other team.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • OOC:Silver Gardian, no double posting, and you are not a member of The Umbreon Fan Club, so you may not participate in this RP.

Last edited:

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Ok,thanks! um, my team is Umbreon, Houndoom, and Absol.
    Also im sorry for bothering, but what is currently going on in the Rpg so I could just jump in..?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • lex said:
    Ok,thanks! um, my team is Umbreon, Houndoom, and Absol.
    Also im sorry for bothering, but what is currently going on in the Rpg so I could just jump in..?
    OOC: We are looking for Silver. Aenir has picked up his scent, and led Raven into the forest where the scent suddenly stopped, and they can't seem to figure out why.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • The group of friends stood in the forest in total chaos about the scent Umbreon a had picked up of another Umbreon they were searching for.

The had been up to this for a while but it seemed weird for the scent to dissapear in such a manner. Lex, had been following them all along without even knowing them, he was in suspision. He came from behind a tree and walked towards the group of people. "Hello, I'm Lex." He exclaimed feeling extremely akward. He felt emmbarassed because that was no way to meet someone, to jump out of nowhere and greet. He awaitd for a response.

OOC: Is that ok then? Thankies DBA!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Aenir looked at him, her ears perked up atop her head, her human blood made her slightly startled by the sound, but her Umbreon blood kept her calm.
    "Hello," she said cautiosly.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex managed to create a slight giggle at the human and the umbreon arguing. He took paceful steps on all four befriending them. He was over flowing with curiosity because of these people he has never met. "So, what brings you here?" Lex asked sheepishly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back