• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi I'm new, I'm 14, recently actually got into Pokemon it before I just didn't mind it, and also a Sonic fan :D so yeah.. Hows it going? ^^

Hi there fellow Aussie, welcome!

I've seen you posting around a bit already so I guess you've settled in really well. Anyways, I'm always here if you need a new friend so leave me a visitor message on my profile anytime. Do have fun and I'll be seeing you around, plus everyone here is very helpful and friendly as well!

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm new to the site as of today. Been playing Pokemon for yeeaaars but never joined a community thing like this before til now. I'm here basically to make loads of Pokemon buddies. For battles, trading, friend safari codes and also any problems i come across possibly getting helped with. I'm playing Pokemon Y atm, only reason I bought a 3DS, lol. It's awesome and i'm loving every bit of it.
But, for now i'll say 'heyyyy' *waves*, and i look forward to chatting with peeps.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi guys,
I'm new to the site as of today. Been playing Pokemon for yeeaaars but never joined a community thing like this before til now. I'm here basically to make loads of Pokemon buddies. For battles, trading, friend safari codes and also any problems i come across possibly getting helped with. I'm playing Pokemon Y atm, only reason I bought a 3DS, lol. It's awesome and i'm loving every bit of it.
But, for now i'll say 'heyyyy' *waves*, and i look forward to chatting with peeps.

Well well, you've come to the perfect place to do that, sweetheart! Welcome to the forums, bluestars! It's a pleasure to meet you. You should visit the Current Generation board where you can do all that. :) Have fun~

Years
Hi guys,

Well hi there, welcome aboard!

If you are looking for trades, battles and stuff about Pokemon X and Y, Megan has shown you the best places for that. The X/Y section also has a thread where you can share your friend code and there's some fun topics there too. Anyways, have fun and I do hope to see you around the community!

AKPorcupine

Yes, Follow the Light...
Years
Hey, all! Newbie, here.

I'm an older player. Played Blue, Gold, Crystal, Emerald, and now getting back in the game with Y.

It was an impulse decision, for me, to get back in the game. I haven't been an active Poke'fan for a while, but I really wanted to revive the feeling that raising, battling, trading, and collecting Poke'mon gave me. So I went out one night, bought a 3DS and Y. (I'm glad I got Y, because it had many of my favorite exclusive Poke's)

Anyway, I searched up Poke'mon forums, because I find myself craving to tell others about my experiences in the game, and want to share. I long for discussion!

So hit me up! My friend code is on my profile, and I'd love to chat!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hey, all! Newbie, here.

I'm an older player. Played Blue, Gold, Crystal, Emerald, and now getting back in the game with Y.

It was an impulse decision, for me, to get back in the game. I haven't been an active Poke'fan for a while, but I really wanted to revive the feeling that raising, battling, trading, and collecting Poke'mon gave me. So I went out one night, bought a 3DS and Y. (I'm glad I got Y, because it had many of my favorite exclusive Poke's)

Anyway, I searched up Poke'mon forums, because I find myself craving to tell others about my experiences in the game, and want to share. I long for discussion!

Hi AKPorcupine. Nice to see another senior Pokémon fan here :)
I think you must check out the Friend Code sharing thread in X and Y itself if you want to share one, and btw, I'm open to chat so you can call me anytime. I'm glad you want to share your love of Pokémon with us, and have fun!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Hey, all! Newbie, here.

wellcome and if you would like to chat shoot me a vm im here!

Years
Hey, all! Newbie, here.

Hello AK and welcome aboard!

If you want to share your Friend Code I believe Windy has got you covered there, and wow you surely are a veteran of Pokemon given all those games you played. And yeah, if you ever need a chat I'm always open so leave me a visitor message anytime. Do have fun here at PC!

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Hi guys,

Sup welcome to Pokecommunity or you can call it PC!
Hope you have lots and lots of fun here!
If you have any questions you can ask the Mods!
Mods are the guys with their usernames colored like THIS!
Once again Welcome to PC!!!!! :15:

Years
Hello, I'm also an older player (late twenties) who's enjoyed pokemon for many years. I'm new to the online pokemon forums but look forward to exchanging friend codes for the friend safari and arranging trades :D. I have Pokemon X and am working on filling out my pokedex, especially looking for ALL the grass pokemon. Please let me know if you have any rare grass pokemon! ;)

My friend safari has Seviper, Garbordor, and ???. They're not very exciting ones but I'd be willing to trade X exclusives, etc..

Anyway, I'm excited to join the Pokecommunity and will do my best to contribute and help people out with my ditto poke factory :P. Feel free to contact me and PM me if you want to share friend codes or trade.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Hello, I'm also an older player (late twenties) who's enjoyed pokemon for many years. I'm new to the online pokemon forums but look forward to exchanging friend codes for the friend safari and arranging trades :D. I have Pokemon X and am working on filling out my pokedex, especially looking for ALL the grass pokemon. Please let me know if you have any rare grass pokemon! ;)

My friend safari has Seviper, Garbordor, and ???. They're not very exciting ones but I'd be willing to trade X exclusives, etc..

Anyway, I'm excited to join the Pokecommunity and will do my best to contribute and help people out with my ditto poke factory :P. Feel free to contact me and PM me if you want to share friend codes or trade.

:) welcome to the community, Nineflower!
I see you want to arrange trades and share FC's? you should check the Trade Corner and the http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309989! They both kind of speak for themselves, but if you ever encounter problems or have questions (can be about other subjects too, ofcourse!) don't hesitate to send a message :) we're all very friendly and helpful here so you'll have the answers you need in no-time!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Hello there, Nineflower! I looooove your name, btw! There's always a way to show off your friend code around the forums. You can share on your signature, which it has great publicity, as well as the XY Friend Code thread in which you can share your friend safari as well (if you find out what your third Pokemon is though!). You're gonna make great friends here and have a wonderful time!

Hope you stick around, and have fun ok! :)

Years

Hello Nineflower and welcome!

I think the other two who posted have shown you the best place to do trades and FC exchanges so I guess this means I'll just leave you to enjoy the community. Do have an awesome time here and I'll be seeing you around, and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always open for a VM!

bluestars83

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
I'm not too sure on how you start a thread of your own, can someone help me out with that. As i want to sort out return trades so i can get my Pokemon that need to be traded to evolve back, but i can't for the life of me figure out where i can get that sorted. Heeeelp.
Also, for future reference, can someone tell me how you start your own thread aswell!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There should be a button on top of the section you're posting in (or in your case Trade Corner) that either says "New Thread" or is a plus button. Each style is different, but it's always on the top and bottom of any section. Hope that helps! Welcome to PC by the way!

bluestars83

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 6, 2016
There should be a button on top of the section you're posting in (or in your case Trade Corner) that either says "New Thread" or is a plus button. Each style is different, but it's always on the top and bottom of any section. Hope that helps! Welcome to PC by the way!

Oh right ok, well, i don't seem to get that option anywhere. Do i need to have done something a certain amount of times to be able to start a thread or. . . ? Cause i've searched the whole of a page and can't see the choices you mentioned anywhere.
Also, thanks, it's great here.

Treecko

Years
Oh right ok, well, i don't seem to get that option anywhere. Do i need to have done something a certain amount of times to be able to start a thread or. . . ? Cause i've searched the whole of a page and can't see the choices you mentioned anywhere.
Also, thanks, it's great here.

No you should be able to starting making threads right away. We'd never limit new users like that. On most styles it should look something like this.

sP9m9VA.jpg

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Either that, "POST REPLY" or "NEW THREAD" it depends on the style you're using, really. If you're using the default style, which is "Let's Fly Together" (the one with the trainer flying on an Articuno), it should say "NEW THREAD"

Let us know if you are still lost <3

thebluecrab said:
I'm thebluecrab, and I feel like I'm one of the only ones here who don't like anime or My little Pony

Oh deary...looks like we have a couple of differences here! But I respect that, really. There's nothing to be worried about. Whether you are a fan or not, you're still welcome to at least join other discussions you are interested in, yeah? :3 Welcome to PC!

Treecko

Years
I'm thebluecrab, and I feel like I'm one of the only ones here who don't like anime or My little Pony

I love both of those things! I'm a huge anime fan. I love tons of shows such as Attack On Titan, Durarara, Inuyasha, Bleach, Panty and Stocking, FLCL, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and tons of other anime! It's fine if you don't like either, that's just your opinion. :) You'll find people who don't like either so don't worry! I'm sure I've met a few.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back