• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yup, it definitely is a better option. Although, I would have liked it better if there were more clothes and accessories available. Even if they couldn't put them all into one game, at least they could have made them accessible as DLC. Oh well; I guess it's better than nothing, right? n_n"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Of course, that's one of the things I love about the newer games. Lumiose City has the best boutique, even though it's...pretty pricey! xD Though, I do like what my character looks like right now. :3

Welcome to those that joined, btw!~

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I remember i actually spend some serious time battling trainers in the Chateau just to get enough money together to buy some new clothes from the lumiose boutique :D

Years
Yeah I remember I set a goal to get all the female clothing items and there was a point I bought everything from all but the Lumiose Boutique, but thanks to some battling in the Battle Chateau, the Lumiose alleyways and also rival Calem I finally managed to get everything.

I always like to stick the Amulet Coin and Luck Incense on my Pokemon (currently my Sylveon and Meowstic are holding them) whenever I need that extra bit of cash. Yeah it was hard but I was glad I was finally able to get all the clothes!

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
I have the coolest outfit right now :3 I think it's like white tights, a black trench coat, black shoes, and a white hat. I was looking for colors that went well, and, well, black and white look nice together.

also these random cows confoooose me (see what I did there?)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Some of these outfits could be pretty expensive, though. It could take some time to save up money for them. xD" Wish obtaining money were more easy in X and Y. In their third installment, perhaps they could give us a feature where we could open up our own businesses and the like? If you're successful, you would wind up rich. Also, I'm really liking these cows. So cute, aaaaa. <3

Years
the cows are meh. there gettin all ovah mah face. mah face no likey. in other news ITS PIE DAY cuz its 3/14....... get it? 3.14? not appreciated? okay bye

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
@arceus I tried to convince my brother to buy us a pie today but no suck luck. :(

@Gripex I'm glad you're enjoying the changes rather than being put off by them! :D

Years
Man these forums have changed a lot since I first came here years ago... iMe gusta!

Yeah we may have changed a lot but we're still PC you know.

Looking forward to seeing you getting active again, let's hope you stick around longer this time and make sure you give a re-read of the rules if you haven't done so already since some rules may have changed since last time. Have fun settling in again Gripex!

- Hikamaru

Years
@aqua hahaha my mom didnt make me a pie either but luckily the third of every month is technically also pie day cuz1/3/14 and 2/3/14 and 3/3/14 and so on...

Eevee-Kins

Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
Years
Hi cuties!
I'm Eevee-Kins c:
I love Pokemon, obviously.
I'm engaged, I have a tattoo and eight piercings.
I like metalcore and deathcore music.
Uhm, and my favorite Pokemon is actually Vaporeon.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hi cuties!
I'm Eevee-Kins c:
I love Pokemon, obviously.
I'm engaged, I have a tattoo and eight piercings.
I like metalcore and deathcore music.
Uhm, and my favorite Pokemon is actually Vaporeon.

Hi Eevee-Kins and welcome to PC! I love Pokemon too, as does everyone else here! You'll fit in very well, I'm sure.
Wow, all the best with your significant other and with your upcoming marriage! It's great to see two people happy together. :3
Aw I actually ain't a fan of those music genres, but there are lots of people here that do! Hopefully you'll bump into one or two of them during your stay here. xD
Also, I agree that Vaporeon is a really cool Pokemon. With amazing special attack, it's easily one of the strongest Water-types out there.
If you have anything at all you'd like to ask, I and the other staff always be here. Have fun posting around and making new friends, and hopefully we'll cross paths again one day~ o/

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey there folks, and welcome! ♥ Mmm, welcome to the forums, everyone!

Ah, this thread has had a good run, but, it's time for a new thread to come along! It's going to serve the same purpose, but it'll be revamped slightly, so, it'll fit more towards a DCC as well! You're all welcome to join on in, so stay tuned for it! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back