• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Woo! After over 48 hours of trying, 6 unwalkable abyss-es and well over 70 game freezes I have finally stumbled upon a walkable abyss! Onwards to a hopefully successful attempt at finding a shiny shaymin.....

Lunis, if you need any help trading I would be happy to help!^^

Also congrats Superstrength! A HA shiny is nothing to scoff at, that's for sure! Hoping Eevee shows for you soon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I like kabuto's shiny sprite tho. :[

I also see there's no chain fishing shiny ban on the months quest. TIME TO REEEEEEL 'EM IN! "lol" But I am now going for lugia and volcarona on my SS and W2, respectively, as well as chain fishing for the monthly quest. ;)

Years
Dammit, I got right to the bit in the video where the guy saved in front of shaymin and got a black screen of death. I'm not too bothered, as it turns out the Shaymin that you catch in Diamond and Pearl don't have the Gracidea flag so you can't transfer them up to 5th gen or X and Y, so I've ordered an action replay and I will hack in the Oak's Letter for my Platinum and soft reset it that way!

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
And I'm back again, sorry about my lack of posts but College has kept me busy so I completely forgot about this place =p

Anyway, on the pokemon side some interesting things have happened, I was able to Transfer my Galvantula and Venotmoth over to X as well a new traded shiny (Blaziken), whilst on X though, I got two very nice trades, Mew and Metagross. Metagross in from Kalos and Mew is from Hoenn, so I can easily confirm that the Metagross is legitimate, the Mew is also legitimate as it came in a non hacked ball and is from Hoenn, which is the only place to encounter a Mew. Blaziken is from Unova so I'm not too sure about it.

Butterfree is unfortunately lost forever, it was on my Gold and it's battery was corrupt so I could never save, but I didn't have a way of trading it from gen 2 to gen 3.

So to tally; 3 shinies caught. 3 shinies traded. Venomoth is my oldest, Mew is the most difficult to obtain/elusive and Metagross is the most badass.

I will be on here a lot more often now :D

Last edited:
Years
And I'm back again, sorry about my lack of posts but College has kept me busy so I completely forgot about this place =p

Anyway, on the pokemon side some interesting things have happened, I was able to Transfer my Galvantula and Venotmoth over to X as well a new traded shiny (Blaziken), whilst on X though, I got two very nice trades, Mew and Metagross. Metagross in from Kalos and Mew is from Hoenn, so I can easily confirm that the Metagross is legitimate, the Mew is also legitimate as it came in a non hacked ball and is from Hoenn, which is the only place to encounter a Mew. Blaziken is from Unova so I'm not too sure about it.

Butterfree is unfortunately lost forever, it was on my Gold and it's battery was corrupt so I could never save, but I didn't have a way of trading it from gen 2 to gen 3.

So to tally; 3 shinies caught. 3 shinies traded. Venomoth is my oldest, Mew is the most difficult to obtain/elusive and Metagross is the most badass.

I will be on here a lot more often now :D

Seeing as you are shiny bug hunter, have you seen vivillon in shiny yet? It's so pretty. All the patterns, XD.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Hey guys, I think I might join this club :)
I have a shiny Relicanth and a shiny Dragalge. I am soon trading these for a Shiny Japanese Genesect and will have one of those instead!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
Shiny Bellsprout in diamond was my first shiny ever. Haven't found any in FR/LG or R/S/E.
Found a shiny Quilladin in the friend safari in Pokemon Y. Also bred a shiny Ekans, Teddiursa, Zorua and Pichu. Hunting for a shiny Tauros now. :)

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years

Seeing as you are shiny bug hunter, have you seen Vivillon in shiny yet? It's so pretty. All the patterns, XD.

Not yet, although I am collecting all the patterns, I love most of them except my own damn English green one ¬_¬, so far all of my RE have been Bug types, I have had no other form of encounter, maybe it's a sign from above to catch as many bug types XP

Years
Not yet, although I am collecting all the patterns, I love most of them except my own damn English green one ¬_¬, so far all of my RE have been Bug types, I have had no other form of encounter, maybe it's a sign from above to catch as many bug types XP

Sounds like it. Haha. Bug types always look pretty good though so at least you have some kool ones to get:)

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
So an update on the Metagross, It's a Japanese one with pokerus and I traded a Landorus for it, I'd say that's a good trade in my opinion. I might try to MM for a Vivillion, but not yet.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Currently trying to hatch a Shiny Dedenne. I'm nearing 120 eggs, but no luck yet.

I know one thing is for sure, Pokerus is extremely easy to get now.

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
Currently trying to hatch a Shiny Dedenne. I'm nearing 120 eggs, but no luck yet.

I know one thing is for sure, Pokerus is extremely easy to get now.

Pokerus is easy to get now because of super training, Pokerus was mainly for EV training but now it's kind of redundant since Super Training is incredibly easy to use for both beginners and advanced players, it's saves time and you can even reset the stats.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Got a shiny CHESPIN with ability BulletProf 6iv, spikes, curse, synthesis, quick guard. any offers? only kalos shiny born

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
can i join? on heartgold i have a dodrio(caught as doduo) and a gloom. i also have 5 perf iv shiny latios, gamestop shiny raikou, and shiny entei(its in a moon ball lol) from trades.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Does anyone have a shiny mewtwo they would trade for my shiny genesect?
Or any other pokemon they would trade for it?
I'm also offering a Yveltal for trade, if anyone would want to swap for a Xerneas.

Years
Got a shiny CHESPIN with ability BulletProf 6iv, spikes, curse, synthesis, quick guard. any offers? only kalos shiny born

Does anyone have a shiny mewtwo they would trade for my shiny genesect?
Or any other pokemon they would trade for it?
I'm also offering a Yveltal for trade, if anyone would want to swap for a Xerneas.

You'll probably do better in the trade forum than the clubs forum.

I'm up to 7938 for Johto starters! Please let it be Cyndaquil this time {XD}

Back