• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Was searching for a shiny Caterpie in Santalune and ended up getting a shiny scatterbug :D

Still going for caterpie thoughfor the dex, want to try and get as many as I can, Wasn't many encounters in either, less than 100 :D

Years
Was searching for a shiny Caterpie in Santalune and ended up getting a shiny scatterbug :D

Still going for caterpie thoughfor the dex, want to try and get as many as I can, Wasn't many encounters in either, less than 100 :D

Congrats on the scatterbug.

You should so let me clone it..XD

Years
Hey Guys!

back again for those of you who remember me. Its so wierd, I seem to always want to shiny hunt around the spring break time, happened to me last year and i ended up here on this forum xd. Ill probably be casually going for shinies in d/p/pt and r/s/e, my idea is to get an SR shiny (as i still dont own one yet). If you were here during last march, you may remember i was on a drifloon hunt, i did about a good 6000 SR with no luck =/ i gave up in the end. Now im feeling like a shiny fossil pokemon would be cool, so maybe ill sr for omanyte, lileep or areodactyl on diamond, while REing snorunt in r/s/e. I dont own x/y or B2 or W2, i'm a fanboy of 3rd and 4th gen so i stick with those. In any case, hope everyone is lucky and gets those beautiful sparkles!

magolor

hsssah!
Years
I got my Shiny Ralts! Evolved her into Gardevoir just yesterday; I named her Acappella.
Shiny Mega Gardevoir is just my favorite thing ever. Just having a Pokemon fighting in a black ballroom gown...

Hoppip hording continues! Happy hunting! :15:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
I got my Shiny Ralts! Evolved her into Gardevoir just yesterday; I named her Acappella.
Shiny Mega Gardevoir is just my favorite thing ever. Just having a Pokemon fighting in a black ballroom gown...

Hoppip hording continues! Happy hunting! :15:

My i'm jealous lol i must've hatched 100 eggs looking for a shiny ralts XD

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
Years
Was derping around in a random Friend Safari and this little beauty just pooped up out of nowhere:

Spoiler:

I feel so proud for some reason. This is my first shiny in months.

Years
Nice to see ya Bern! Has it really been a year??

My AR came yesterday so I've done about 100 SRs for Shaymin. Up to 8766 starters seen for *fingers crossed* Cyndaquil.

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
Years
Hey everyone! :) i honestly didn't pay to much mind to shinies before Gen 6 but now I gladly breed and hunt for them :)my latest shinies im to happy about are Slurpuff and Aromatisse not even hitting 100 eggs :p

As for a list its to many x.x I have found,bred, traded bout 30 shinies a lil over maybe :3

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
Years
Not even an hour after I got Sneasel last night, I encounter a shiny Mawile:

Spoiler:

Then I find this little one on the bus this morning:

Spoiler:

I'm having a good weekend!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Hi. I'm not too engrossed in my Noibat hunt to actually post here! Lucky people getting a bunch of shinies! Though... then again... a few days ago I fished up FOUR shiny remoraid on my quest for a clamperl (WHICH I FINALLY GOT AFTER THE FOURTH FRIGGIN REMO)

But no. I am determined to masuda a Noibat and name it Watermelon. I'm at like... 400? eggs I think.

Years
Hi. I'm not too engrossed in my Noibat hunt to actually post here! Lucky people getting a bunch of shinies! Though... then again... a few days ago I fished up FOUR shiny remoraid on my quest for a clamperl (WHICH I FINALLY GOT AFTER THE FOURTH FRIGGIN REMO)

But no. I am determined to masuda a Noibat and name it Watermelon. I'm at like... 400? eggs I think.

We had like four hatch in February in the club so hopefully yours will come soon:)

DaughterofDin

Soon to be PokeProfessor
Years
I currently have these shinies:
-Octillery (caught myself)
-Chinchou (caught myself)
-2 Eevees (got them both from a trades)
-Elekid (my bf gave it too me)
-3 Patrats (my bf gave me one, and I cloned 2 more)
-Eletivire (my bf again)
-Reliancath (trade with friend)
-Raikou (traded, and its a clone)
-Registeel (traded, and its a clone)
-3 Dialga (event)
-3 Palkia (event)
-3 Giratina (event)

Shinies I'm looking for:
-Kanto Starters
-Entei (don't care if its cloned)
-Suicune (don't care if cloned)
-Literally any shiny that's not hacked I want :)

Years
I currently have these shinies:
-Octillery (caught myself)
-Chinchou (caught myself)
-2 Eevees (got them both from a trades)
-Elekid (my bf gave it too me)
-3 Patrats (my bf gave me one, and I cloned 2 more)
-Eletivire (my bf again)
-Reliancath (trade with friend)
-Raikou (traded, and its a clone)
-Registeel (traded, and its a clone)
-3 Dialga (event)
-3 Palkia (event)
-3 Giratina (event)

Shinies I'm looking for:
-Kanto Starters
-Entei (don't care if its cloned)
-Suicune (don't care if cloned)
-Literally any shiny that's not hacked I want :)

Nice collection:) I hope you get what you are looking for

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey, I took a break from trying to get a Dedenne shiny after about 200 eggs, I then tried a piplup and got a shiny female piplup in 24 eggs!!! I didn't notice it was a shiny until I was putting them in pc. I will have a pic up later. It has a relaxed nature.

I guess I will try to get a Serperior shiny now or Emboar. Love the blue flames on emboar.

Years
Hey, I took a break from trying to get a Dedenne shiny after about 200 eggs, I then tried a piplup and got a shiny female piplup in 24 eggs!!! I didn't notice it was a shiny until I was putting them in pc. I will have a pic up later. It has a relaxed nature.

I guess I will try to get a Serperior shiny now or Emboar. Love the blue flames on emboar.

Blue emboar is one sexy creature

Back