• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current Gaming... Obsessions?

Years
    Rhythm games. Mostly osu! (Catch the Beat) as well as a Beatmania Simulator.

Osu! was fun, but then I tried getting into it a second time and failed miserably ;-; Apparently my rhythm has become way off or I just didn't know the songs well enough XD I've always loved Beatmania and playing DDR with the controller. Speaking of which...I might actually do that now!

I am obsessed with Candy Crush

I personally have never understood the craze over the game \: The only time I've played, it just reminded me of Bejeweled.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I've been stuck playing Clash of Clans for a while now. As soon as I get home I have to check to see if anything's been upgraded or if I've been attacked and when I don't have wi-fi I'm always worried about it.

Back