• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*poof!* You've turned into your favorite video game character...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

those are my selections, sorry that the images are a tad big. cx

Yukari

Oh gosh, I almost wanted to say Aeris Gainsborough mainly because Cloud Strife is my favourite protagonist, but then I remembered what happens to her in the game, LOL. Tough question, only because some of my favourite characters are eventually killed off in the game...Personally, I loved the story of The Last of Us, though I would not want to live in that kind of apocalyptic world, or any for that matter. I think, I would choose Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy VIII if anybody. She's not one of my favourites, but her role in the game is compelling enough for me.
    But Aeris Gainsborough died trying saving their world. I don't know about you, but that's how I'd want to go out.

I'd go with Cloud Strife. I mean... Hell, He's Cloud. What else do I need to say?

Years
    But Aeris Gainsborough died trying saving their world. I don't know about you, but that's how I'd want to go out.

I'd go with Cloud Strife. I mean... Hell, He's Cloud. What else do I need to say?

It was my original idea until I realized that she does unfortunately die, but nonetheless, it was an admirable act on her part so I actually wouldn't mind dying that way, hypothetically. She's always been my favourite female video game character so I guess my answer would be Aeris until someone brings up the point of, "But she died!" If they expect me to change my answer, then I would choose Rinoa :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I would be Auron from Final Fantasy X. You basically go and defeat this giant demon thing not once, but twice, defy death, make some pretty awesome and memorable quotes, and just be a total badass in general.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
    Years
    Well, Taking the title literally and using my favorite rather than who I would wanna be.

Arcturus Mengsk Is my favorite character, I'd hate to live as him though. Being constantly haunted by ghosts from the past and people I've betrayed to get into power doesn't sound like the most fun thing ever. But he is my favorite villain in any game ever, and I'm a sucker for a good villain. To make maters worse...
    Spoiler:

If I Could actually choose someone to be however, It would Likely be Li Li Stormstout from World of Warcraft for several reasons.
    1: I get to explore the Beautiful landscapes of Pandaria with one of the most famous character in the game.
    2: I would be a kid again, Free from most responsibilities.
    3: Despite being a kid, Li Li can defend herself quite well.
    4: Pandaren live for quite a long time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hm, my favorite character or a character from my favorite game?

I don't really have an answer for the former, so I'll just do the latter: favorite game is The World Ends With You, I would probably pick Rhyme because she's one of the few characters that actually has someone by her side and is generally a good person.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I'd be Kirby! I can suck up things, eat a lot and use cool powers. c:
    All while being so cute!!

Years
    I'll have to say Yoshi.

At first I didn't like him at all, but he's really grown on me. But I'd like to be Yoshi so that I could hover in the air and turn enemies into eggs by eating them and being able to wear caps to transform into any random character (Okay, I think Mario, Luigi and Wario also have that ability in SM64DS but still, Yoshi is awesome). I'd also be like, the last living dinosaur, so that's cool too. xP

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Playing as Booker from Bioshock Infinite would be pretty insane. Being able to experience the wonders of the flying city of Columbus as well as using the power of Plasmids would be a real out of this world experience. That or as Jack from the first Bioshock game so I could experience Rapture. Although I'd have to admit, that would be a lot more dangerous in my opinion as there are Big Daddies everywhere.

The Handymen in Infinite wouldn't pose a similar problem to you, as Booker? :P

I have to agree with Juno, though. I want to be the protagonist from Animal Crossing. Sure, living expenses are awful high.. but farming, fishing, and bug catching all seem to be high income jobs in AC.
    Or, on that note, perhaps the "protagonist" from the Sims games. I could customize how I look, insert my own personality traits, and become a world-renowned surgeon in 4 days. :3

If I were to take this a little more seriously... I think I'd go with Claire Redfield from the Resident Evil series. Livin' life on the edge with zombies, ya know?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I would be the dude in my theme: Isaac from Golden Sun! ;)

Spoiler:

And if I told you the story I will just ruin it for you. Well, I'll a little only then:

Would be pretty badass if I could explore the entire world, go on a adventure with my best friend and meet other friends in order to stop three guys from ruining the world. It's more like a adventure really, would be awesome.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    I just turned into Liara T'Soni...

Should I be more concerned that I'm blue or that I'm an alien... Or both... both... most likely both.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Oh god D: I think I would be more scared of the Boy of Silence near the end of the game. Facing against him and his horde of Lunatics...that would be a nightmare.

Oh man, I always forget about that since there's only the one.. I'd rather stick with Rapture and have the Big Daddies to contend with. Or worse, the Big Sisters. D:

Manul119

Newbie Pokémon Fan
    Years
    Sonic The Hedgehog.. BAM!
    Going around at the Speed of Sound and seeing everything.. Just cruising.. Helping others... and well.. Living you life to the fullest! Saving the world and all! xD

Erro Smith

Grandson of the Pokeball company
    Years
    Lightning Farron (Claire) from the Final Fantasy series (FF13, FF13-2, FF13: Lightning Returns)

Not only will I get to be a gorgeous woman with seemingly unlimited stamina and amazing fighting skills; be fearless and yet knows when something is too much and to give up and save the world/create the new world. Being the Savior would be too cool:3
    But what happens to her sister is pretty upsetting... :/ I would react the same way as her though. :d
    Honestly I could say so much more, but I'm too lazy to type! ^.^Heh-heh!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

Was there every any doubt that I would become Lilith? I'd love to burn or electrocute bandits and look fine doing so. Also, I'd love to step into another dimension, gaining temporary invisibility & invincibility. More power to me in looking for those vaults. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back