• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup, I'm new here

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 19, 2014
Hi there people, I thought I would say hi because I'm new here. I've been a massive Pokemon fan since I was a kid and love pretty much all Pokemon (except for the stupid ice cream!!!). Blaziken is hands down my favourite Pokemon of all time and I believe that Pokemon G/S/C/HC/SS were the perfect Pokemon game experience. My love for Pokemon even went as far as to recently make a few YouTube videos about some of my opinions and thoughts of the games. I'm also kinda new to battling competitively because usually it would just be me and a couple of close friends who would battle each other with our favourite Pokemon (with me winning most of the time :P) and I tried taking my favourite team against others players and managed to win a few after reading up about strategies. I'm also a really nice guy (just gonna throw that out there lol) and I look forward to being apart of discussions and events, that is if you will have me :P

Years
Hi there Guy! Good to meet you. <33

Aw I actually don't like the Vanillite line. Well, it's cutest when unevolved for sure but it's not too bad a Pokemon itself. Grimer and Muk are just piles of sludge, right? Not too much creativity there either.

And yeah, tell me about it. :( I only recently got into competitive battling/IVs after only battling among friends using our favorites. Good IVs and such are a lot easier to get now in the sixth generation so a lot more people have been trying to get more involved in the competitive side of things. It's super fun now that it's more accessible for some of us!

Enjoy your time here, yes? I'm sure you'd have a great time here on PC given how much there is to discuss. See you~

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Yes! Another Blaziken lover! Welcome to PC! Hey, if you love competitive battling, join PC's get together showdown tomorrow! There will be a thread for that to keep track of the players! Hope you're there, cause I know I will! Welcome again to PC!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey there Buddy. I am Ansirent. I welcome you too Pokecommunity. And i hope you will find out many wonderful things here. We have our own battler server where we can talk ! And you know about room hacking place ! And we also got many places here to discuss about many different things.

Just be kind and be sure to read all the rules.

Years
Wow I missed this thread earlier... but oh well here I am. Welcome to the forums, Guy! PC is really nice to have another dedicated Pokemon fan here such as yourself, since well we have so much you can see here.

I actually feel sad that 5th Gen gets bashed a lot for its Pokemon designs, when I actually loved the generation itself (Unova is such an amazing region) and no I don't think a garbage or ice cream Pokemon is uncreative, it's more unique in my eyes. And no surprise you love Blaziken, it surely is one of the most badass Pokemon out there, which tend to be Fire-types but I know he gets his load of fans.

If you joined for our competitive battling discussions, you might enjoy our Battling & Team Building board which has some really nice topics on competitive play, and you can also get team help or even share your battle videos and the like. Do check out our Pokemon Showdown server as well while you're there, just follow the links and maybe I might say hello if I see you, since it never hurts to have fun over on the server.

And as Sheep said, there is so much to discuss we're confident you can stick around yeah? We'll be seeing you around the forums! Enjoy your day, okay.

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well, you do seem like a really friendly guy! That's always good; we like nice guys, hehe. Ah, and really cool pokemon fans such as yourself! I dig the Blaziken choice - it's an awesome Fire Pokemon, and I loved using it on Pokemon Emerald as such! Respects for loving the second gen pokemon games too! Definitely into it. <33

Mmm, and yeah, the Battling and Team Building board will provide the guides, and advice that you need to get started on your pokemon competitive runs! They also have links to other places like smogon, which you can check out to get started as well. Sooo, hope that you'll enjoy that, and I'm sure that you'll find everything that you need! :3

Oooh, and if you ever have any youtube LPs, or walkthroughs you would like to share, you can head on over to the LPs, Guides, and Reviews section of the Video Games' section! Love to see you there too! I'm one of the moderators/staff members of that board, so, if you have any questions, you're free to ask myself, or one of my co-mods. <33

Anywho, glad to meet you, and have a pleasant stay! Lookin' forward to your activity, and I'll gladly lend a hand if you need it. C:

Back