• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings form Nu Gai Town

Years
Hello everyone, My Name is Steamaru, I'm the new guy here and wanted to say hello and I Have never made a pokemon hack before but got a lot of idea's, and been a pokemon fan since G1 came out (boy do I feel old {XD}).

I Hope everyone else is having a wonderful day and it would be cool to make new Friends and collab with others.

I Have too many favorite pokemon, however I like Pichu.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Don't we all feel old as new generations come out? Remembering 6 whole generations is a lot, and I'm only fourteen but feel like 50. So much knowledge to know and more to come... Everyone ages as new generations come out... Well except for Ash. Lucky guy. Still ten after all these years.

If you have any ideas for hacks, why not post it in the beginner's lounge? I'm sure lots of people would like to help if they're not too busy with the get together! Hopefully you'll participate in it and root for Team 2 on Survivor Island! Pichu was never my favorite pokemon but in Ranger, man Ukulele Pichu was awesome! Love that little guy then!

Feel free to VM/PM me on any questions or you just want to chat! Hopefully you'll have a wonderful day too and welcome to PC! Enjoy your stay Steamaru!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
tumblr_inline_mm79vmKot91rvhk8y.gif

Pichu is really adorable! <3 Especially the Pichu bros show in this gif!~ Welcome to PC, dear. :)

So, you're interested in making a ROM Hack, huh? Not sure where to start? Not to fear, man. As Logical Cabbage mentioned, the Beginner's Lounge of the section is a great place to begin. Post a thread with your ideas, and you'll see some hits, because there are lots of peeps here who are more than welcome to help you with your hack. With lots of enthusiasm, you will grow with your hack, and eventually get it done! Collaborations are always welcome, too, ask around...because there are many hackers who will appreciate your help. :)

Should you need any help, don't hesitate to contact myself or any staff member in bold names, alrighty? Seeya!~

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
hello there and yay us new guys. thank you and everyone for letting me join PC. :)

Hiya! All the generations do make me feel damn old, and WOOH 718 pokemon, lordy thats a lot to remember. I was like you too, I had never made a ROM Hack in my life, but I damn well wanted to make one. I had such good ideas... and no way to do them. The tutorials on PC can be quite hard to follow, but fear not! Do not lose hope, and quit halfway through your ROM Hack. I did that the first couple of times, but finally I got one right. And, if you are in need of help, Im always available. I can teach you to script a bit, and teach you how to use a map editor. Im a little rough around the edges when it comes to inserting sprites, but I think I can show you to do that too. Anyways, see you round.

Years
The tutorials on PC can be quite hard to follow, but fear not! Do not lose hope, and quit halfway through your ROM Hack. I did that the first couple of times, but finally I got one right. And, if you are in need of help, Im always available. I can teach you to script a bit, and teach you how to use a map editor. Im a little rough around the edges when it comes to inserting sprites, but I think I can show you to do that too. Anyways, see you round.

Really? thank you so much! and thank you agian my new friend. :) I Thought it was 721 or soemthing...whoa.....

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Cool, Pichu is really adorable! Hehe, and yup, anytime you wanna learn about hacking, feel free to head on to the ROM hacking board, as well as ask anyone else for help, if you need it! And good luck to yeah. :3

Welcome to the forums, btw! And yeah, those were pretty awesome days, y'know? Of playing Gen 1, and exploring the aspects of pokemon along with friends, those hold some really awesome memories! Well, anytime you wish, you can tell us about your own experiences with pokemon over on the respective pokemon boards, so, feel free to check those out, yes? <33

Have a good one, and hope we can see more of you soon! CHeers. :3

Years
Cool, Pichu is really adorable! Hehe, and yup, anytime you wanna learn about hacking, feel free to head on to the ROM hacking board, as well as ask anyone else for help, if you need it! And good luck to yeah. :3

Welcome to the forums, btw! And yeah, those were pretty awesome days, y'know? Of playing Gen 1, and exploring the aspects of pokemon along with friends, those hold some really awesome memories! Well, anytime you wish, you can tell us about your own experiences with pokemon over on the respective pokemon boards, so, feel free to check those out, yes? <33

Have a good one, and hope we can see more of you soon! CHeers. :3

thank you and I found it! my friest pokehack idea: Pokemon Ambra :3 i'm so proud of myself, even if i did it wrong...maybe...idk XD

Anywyas thank you and i shall...so, i'm not the only one here thats in their 20's then? cool! XD yay!! yes pichu's are adorable! i had one who is now a lvl. 100 raichu name Christina.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Pichu !!!! Pichu was my fav when i was a kid. Pichu is suprebly cute in every single way. And hey Welcome to Pokecommunity ! Its called PC. PC is a family. You can be friends with all. Every one will be so kind and friendly with you. You are pleased to join us.

Anyway i hope your having a nice day. You know we got some rules. And you have to stay under rules or you may..... Anyway hope you will post good and give me a friend request any time

And hang out here. There are many places to hang out in. You will find every thing soo good. Alright ? take care bye.

Years
Pichu !!!! Pichu was my fav when i was a kid. Pichu is suprebly cute in every single way. And hey Welcome to Pokecommunity ! Its called PC. PC is a family. You can be friends with all. Every one will be so kind and friendly with you. You are pleased to join us.

Anyway i hope your having a nice day. You know we got some rules. And you have to stay under rules or you may..... Anyway hope you will post good and give me a friend request any time

And hang out here. There are many places to hang out in. You will find every thing soo good. Alright ? take care bye.

cool. and I take it your either a fan of the comics or the film franchise. Anyways thank you.

Years
What ? i didn't understood what you mean by comics and film franchise ? Your saying about Pokemon ?

No, your user name is The Amazing Spider-man. as in if you got the name form liking the comics or the film franchise/spider-man reboot series.

yes, Pichu is cute in almost every single way. wait until he gets a hope stone. :) then some real fun begins.

Years
Pichu is a favorite of mine too, especially since it's an electric type. :o I tend to be biased for those, hehe. They're too cute. Welcome, Steamaru!

I've never really made a ROM hack but did have a desire to many years ago when I found my first hack in 2006. Eventually I realized I preferred being the "audience" and trying them out instead of making them so that's what I've done since. We have some super lovely hacks like Light Platinum and Flora Sky among others. Agh, all the time it must've taken to perfect these games makes me respect our hackers that much more.

And yay for being an older fan! Lots of people like that here so you'll fit right in. ;P See you around and be sure to stick with us for a long while to come, yes? Or we'd be sad.

Years
Pichu is a favorite of mine too, especially since it's an electric type. :o I tend to be biased for those, hehe. They're too cute. Welcome, Steamaru!

I've never really made a ROM hack but did have a desire to many years ago when I found my first hack in 2006. Eventually I realized I preferred being the "audience" and trying them out instead of making them so that's what I've done since. We have some super lovely hacks like Light Platinum and Flora Sky among others. Agh, all the time it must've taken to perfect these games makes me respect our hackers that much more.

And yay for being an older fan! Lots of people like that here so you'll fit right in. ;P See you around and be sure to stick with us for a long while to come, yes? Or we'd be sad.

well i;m the same to. I love all types but eletric types have a special place with me.

YAY! I DON;T HAVE TO FEEL SO OLD THEN LOL. xD you have a lovely bunch of hackers, but doesn;t emna you can;t collaberate with them. Thank you so much Ms/Mr. Sheep.

Back