• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    You're good. No rules broken. Don't worry about that, just read the rules but most of them is common sense. Welcome to PC and may life treat you well!

Years
    Aw, you'll be fine! If you're ever confused about the rules you can ask one of the staff members here. ^_^ We're all happy to help and the members are too. Welcome!

Feel free to tell us a little more about yourself if you'd like so we can get to know you better. Did you join for anything in particular or were you just looking to get more involved in a Pokemon community? There's a lot to do here so hopefully you'll find sections on PC to call home soon enough.

See you around and enjoy your stay, Floral. :) I'm happy to talk so message me anytime if you'd like.

Years
    No you haven't broken a rule yet, so yeah you're all fine no need to worry. And welcome to PC, Floralpikmin! So, what is your reason for joining today? Never hurts to tell us more about yourself.

PC is a very diverse community which means there's so much stuff you can check out what sections of the forum interest you here. We have topics covering every Pokemon game and media out there, but we even have the non-Pokemon side covered as well, in the form of roleplaying, ROM hacks, trivia games and even chit-chat. And you'll also get to meet so many awesome people from all over the world, so you can see just how unique everyone is here.

If you are ever concerned about something or just need a helping hand, the staff team are always on hand, including the Welcome Lounge's resident mod Dragon. Don't worry, he won't bite you, he's a nice guy. And I wish you good luck in becoming an active member and I'll be sure to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hehe, well, it may be a given, but, the rules are generally straight forward anyway; they're easy to follow! <33

Welcome to the forums, pal! If you're in need of discussion, or general opportunities to meet new people, you're in luck! We have many boards for you, and the members here are really adorable, feel free to meet n' greet em'. :3

Take care! Enjoy your stay, and have a great day! As said, I don't bite, so, feel free to ask me anything you'd like around the forums. <33

Back