• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

21ys Boy and still love Pokemon like a child

Years
  • Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Trung Anh from Việt Nam, you also can call me Lucius - I really fall in love with Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter - I'm 21ys and still love Pokemon, :) my friends somtimes told like a child but really, I am a man now. :)

So nice to meet you and have a nice day.

P/s : does anyone is VietNamese here?

Years
  • Hey there Lucius! Glad to have you here on PC. n~n

Nope, I'm not Vietnamese but given how big this forum is you'll definitely find others who are. I've seen all sorts of people across the forum and they're all awesome so you're in for a great time.

Lovely to have older Pokemon fans too, there are actually quite a lot of them here on PokeCommunity. I'm 23 and have loved Pokemon since I was 8.. such a long time ago now, haha. It keeps becoming more and more awesome! Have you played X and Y? And are you planning on getting Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire?

Enjoy your time here either way and see you around! Let the staff know if there's ever anything you need.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Trung Anh from Việt Nam, you also can call me Lucius - I really fall in love with Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter - I'm 21ys and still love Pokemon, :) my friends somtimes told like a child but really, I am a man now. :)

So nice to meet you and have a nice day.

P/s : does anyone is VietNamese here?

Nice to meet you. I'm not Vietnamese. But its nice to meet you. Pokémon has been going great. Especially with the new remakes. :) I haven't gotten into Harry Potter since the 4th movie, unfortunatley.

And you are not a child for liking Pokémon. You can come hang with us. Everyone is welcome here. I'm sure everything here will suit your tastes. Like Pokémon General. Hey, PokéCommunity's Get-Together 11 is going on and there are alot of cool events going around, so have fun and nice to meet you Lucius!

EDIT: Sheep, you sly Whismicott...,

Years
  • Nice to meet you. I'm not Vietnamese. But its nice to meet you. Pokémon has been going great. Especially with the new remakes. :) I haven't gotten into Harry Potter since the 4th movie, unfortunatley.

And you are not a child for liking Pokémon. You can come hang with us. Everyone is welcome here. I'm sure everything here will suit your tastes. Like Pokémon General. Hey, PokéCommunity's Get-Together 11 is going on and there are alot of cool events going around, so have fun and nice to meet you Lucius!

EDIT: Sheep, you sly Whismicott...,

Thanks so much, hope we will be friend.

I am bewitched by Hack Station in this website, i am trying Pokemon Glazed and it's so amazing. :)

Years
  • Nice to see you here today, Lucius! You definitely made the perfect choice to join a friendly community like us here at PC, and yeah how are you enjoying it so far?

I'm not Vietnamese either, I'm from Australia but I am around the same age as you. But aside from that you're noticing how diverse we are as a community given you'll be seeing members from all over the world here, and apparently it seems like our ROM Hacking board has already caught your attention. I know I don't venture into there a lot but nice to hear you're enjoying Pokemon Glazed which is one of our popular hacks over there.

Well, I hope you continue to enjoy what we have on offer and if you want to chat don't hesitate to hit me up with a message on my profile. The staff are also there if you need their help, so look for the bold usernames.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Glad you like it. I personally like Pokémon Glazed also. :)

Please accept my friend's request. :) Pokemon Glazed is so excited, in the time now, i also like Pokemon Fae - I think it will be amazing hack when it release. So what Hack you are supporting now my friend?

Years
  • Nice to see you here today, Lucius! You definitely made the perfect choice to join a friendly community like us here at PC, and yeah how are you enjoying it so far?

I'm not Vietnamese either, I'm from Australia but I am around the same age as you. But aside from that you're noticing how diverse we are as a community given you'll be seeing members from all over the world here, and apparently it seems like our ROM Hacking board has already caught your attention. I know I don't venture into there a lot but nice to hear you're enjoying Pokemon Glazed which is one of our popular hacks over there.

Well, I hope you continue to enjoy what we have on offer and if you want to chat don't hesitate to hit me up with a message on my profile. The staff are also there if you need their help, so look for the bold usernames.

- Hikamaru

Thanks for be nice with me. :) Very nice to meet you. in the past, it never heard about Pokemon Hack Rom and now, when i know about it, i think it so excited, the way people made it, the way they put their inspiration and all the time they put in this so amazing, I wish that one day I can make my own one. :) Can you suggest me some Good Rom Hack?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh, a good ROM Hack that I've played was Pokemon Liquid Crystal! If you haven't played that already then I'd definitely suggest it! There's also Dark Rising, and Ash Grey, as well as Flora Sky too, which are all pretty good in my opinion as well. C:

Ack, Luna Lovegood is my favourite character in Harry Potter; she's so sillyyyy. Still though, I really hope that they will have some sort of sequel to the Harry Potter franchise soon! The series was a great part of childhood, y'know? It was like, as Harry Potter grew up, so did we. 8D

Well, it's nice to meet you too, friend, and I hope that you will find everything around here to be en-joyful and exciting! We're always happy on having new friends, so, don't hesitate on chatting with anyone of us! Have a great day. <33

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Well we are known for our ROM Hacking section. xD

Welcome to PC! Ignore the nay slayers, age shouldn't control what you like or cant like. I'm 20 by the way.

Sadly I never got too into Harry Potter, but I'm willing to give it ago. See you around the ROM hacking section most likely? Lol

Back