• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    Heh, yeahhh I put a lot of work into those two. Very satisfied with the end result though. And thank you for the welcome. ^^

Finished my minun breeding last night. I now have 1 bold minun with 5 IV's missing attack, and one timid minun with 5 IV's missing attack. Looking forward to testing them in battle later tonight.

If aaaaaanybody wants leftovers, I have a bunch - male and female - with 5 IV's. Could be good for your own Minun, or anything in the Fairy egg group.

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
    I just bred a 5iv(0 in Atk), Egg move-ed, net ball, IMPISH Scatterbug. -notevengoingtocryhere-

I'm going to breed a Magikarp for the club's project. No egg moves and already got a Japanese 4IV from WT. MM'ing e a s y.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Can I do Warturtle? I want to bread it with Aqua jet, Aura sphere, dragon pulse, and Hydro pump. I might do ivs and/or evs if I can. I think the last one was too much and I didnt have the time.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Can I do Warturtle? I want to bread it with Aqua jet, Aura sphere, dragon pulse, and Hydro pump. I might do ivs and/or evs if I can. I think the last one was too much and I didnt have the time.

Of course you can do the squirtle line.

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
    waiting for my trading partner... Nobody seems to want to trade with my Half-dead Magikarps. They are 4-5IVs! Come on!

uoneko

space princess
    Years
    Sign-up Form

Name: uoneko, but feel free to call me emmy if you'd like
    Partner Pokemon: togekiss !!

continuing on with the topic, i would trade but my internet is awful from my current connection spot. my apologies!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Great! As luck would have it, I recently wonder traded a Maracus and reacived a 3 iv male squirtle with all the egg moves I wanted on there so I now can get a Hasty nature with ivs and get it to learn Hydro Pump.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Sign-up Form

Name: uoneko, but feel free to call me emmy if you'd like
    Partner Pokemon: togekiss !!

continuing on with the topic, i would trade but my internet is awful from my current connection spot. my apologies!

Welcome Emmy! And don't worry about your internet connection. It happens to all of us from time to time.

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    I juwt got a 3DS and pokemon Y yesterday :3 I can finnaly breed on the new gen, I have gotten some cool pokemon on wonder trade, Also can anybody tell me to do the mausada egg shiny method does the selected pokemon have to be breed with a japenese ditto?I was planning on breeding my spanish Gabite for a shiny.

Tek

Years
    I juwt got a 3DS and pokemon Y yesterday :3 I can finnaly breed on the new gen, I have gotten some cool pokemon on wonder trade, Also can anybody tell me to do the mausada egg shiny method does the selected pokemon have to be breed with a japenese ditto?I was planning on breeding my spanish Gabite for a shiny.

To use MM you just need a pair of compatible Pokémon that are from different regions.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Good day folks! GT11 just ended and MIAU steered me in this direction. I guess I'm starting to get good at this stuff, so I seem to belong here ATM.

I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to answer - unless you mean the poll; my WT results suggest Froakie, Fennekin, and Charmander (Kalos/Kanto starters), but I have more Trapinch than Chespin/Bulbasaur/Squirtle as well, and lots of Fletchling). However, my point of coming is to show off this beauty:

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

And ironically, I offered it up for trade immediately and bred more. I'm just that kind of guy. So I don't have a specific partner breed, either. I breed, then Wonder Trade, then breed some more! I'm quite proud of a Shiny Sneasel (which I personally did NOT breed) that came from my 5IV two Egg Move Sneasel maybe two or three generations up the family tree; it has my Egg Move additions of Icicle Crash and Fake Out, and he added Pursuit from a Bouffalant. I feel like a proud grandfather. Wow, I feel old.

Do you have a Arbok (HA) or a Starly (HA)? I'm cheating in the speed breeding contest by asking for help but I'm late anyway so idc. Female please
    Aha...you know they are caught in hordes, right? Arbok wasn't bad (second horde, rain was a pain however), Starly took me a solid hour just to find that second horde...and Lombre just didn't want to be found (it finally came after Starly), so I got 'em all. Picked up the HA Poliwag on its fifth horde during the Lombre search, and HA Lombre took to its own fifth horde over two days to appear.

EDIT: I almost forgot! I created the Cyclone Egg Challenge™. I breed Eggs. You randomly choose Eggs. You play the game from the time you get a Pokédex using only those Pokémon (except where you are given Lucario and have to use it, and Lapras to go across the water on Route 12, and I also allow for a Fly user for the Lumiose/Geosange events provided it goes back in the PC right away; I'd also allow a baby to be caught and kept in the PC and given to the guy who dies after you become Champion).

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tek

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
    Aha...you know they are caught in hordes, right? Arbok wasn't bad (second horde, rain was a pain however), Starly took me a solid hour just to find that second horde...and Lombre just didn't want to be found (it finally came after Starly), so I got 'em all. Picked up the HA Poliwag on its fifth horde during the Lombre search, and HA Lombre took to its own fifth horde over two days to appear..

I was lazy and impatient. Sorry you had to get it the legit way >_<" ... but I didn't get it anyway.

Do you want a magikarp?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Haha, I think I have a 5IV Magikarp from WT somewhere in my Bank. Gave me a laugh when I checked it.

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    I am now qt the post game of my pokemon Y which now means i can focus on some breeding,

I am starting a breeding project to start maybe a trade shop so I can hopefully get some shinies and good IV to trade and giveaway.

Im not the best breeder ever but I still am pretty good so hopefully it should work :3 Wish me luck.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    Name: Rabbit
    Pokémon Partners: Bulbasaur and Mudkip

I'm new to this community and somewhat new to breeding. I have started on a little project in breeding the starter Pokémon from each region. The only ones that I am currently missing are Chimchar, Piplup, and Tepig. I began with Bulbasaur and currently have two 6IV Males of Adamant Nature. I am working toward getting other Natures as well. Any advice or general conversations are completely welcome to me, so feel free!

Last edited:

Zal

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Hi! n.n May I sign up here?

UN: Zal, Name: Vesta
    Partner: Salamence
    Current Topic: I currently breed on Pokemon Y. Im actually sort of brand new to breeding for IV's and HAs and Natures and whatnot, but so far I feel Ive been succesful! I just finished breeding Heracross and after quite a bit I ended up with an Adamant Heracross with 6 IVS and Moxie! I yelled when I IV checked it in Kiloude. .-. and then I saw a link to this club today and thought Id share it with you all. I dont have a picture right now but when I get home I can show you all! n.n

I do hope Im doing this post right? I dont mean to stick out in the middle of your club's forum.

Back