• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming - Week #9: 2048 - See, math can be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USC Yuuka

The USC
Years
  • I tried to participate but my score is way too embarrassing to post, y'all must be hackers. :c

It just takes practice and once you get a rhythm going, it gets pretty simple c:

Someone's getting close... Better step my game up

tumblr_nab289q6dx1tfpaqbo1_500.png

Didn't reach the 32768 tile but I'm hoping this score will be high enough to stay first owo (I will crush all your dreams!! Mwahahaha!!) I played this too much...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    So I can't get way up there but I can at least be in the top 3 :3

AARZ0KE.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    It just takes practice and once you get a rhythm going, it gets pretty simple c:

Someone's getting close... Better step my game up

tumblr_nab289q6dx1tfpaqbo1_500.png

Didn't reach the 32768 tile but I'm hoping this score will be high enough to stay first owo (I will crush all your dreams!! Mwahahaha!!) I played this too much...

That score is crazy, I can't even-

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • It's a numbers game! I need to win dat emblem!

2048_zpsca52472a.png

Tempus is in the game~

Why do you have to choose 2048 I just got over my addiction

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
  • That score is crazy, I can't even-

I used to play this so much cause I had this one friend who kept challenging me to beat him. Eventually, both of us ended up with high scores of >500,000 and I guessed I realized it was pretty silly by then, so I stopped playing 2048. He still plays 2048 a ton and his high score is well over 1,000,000 now... *cough*No life*cough*

Candy

Years
  • I used to play this so much cause I had this one friend who kept challenging me to beat him. Eventually, both of us ended up with high scores of >500,000 and I guessed I realized it was pretty silly by then, so I stopped playing 2048. He still plays 2048 a ton and his high score is well over 1,000,000 now... *cough*No life*cough*

That's insane. Even my high score is only 76k. o.o

EDIT: Someone tell me that I'm in the top three now.
    20481_zps7ef633f5.png

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Everyone's scores have been updated! With one day left, USC Yuuka (175,376), Bruce Banner (78,028), and Starlight (61,468) lead the pack! Keep on trucking everyone, and best of luck!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You guys suck. :( I have NEVER even gotten 2048. I get so close and screw up one move and it all crumbles around me, haha. I will be thrilled if I someday get 2048, but I can't even imagine getting as high as some of you. :P

Candy

Years
  • ...I give up.

Freshman activities takes up like every second of my free time and I'll just drop down in bed whenever I get home.

I still want to brag my love of Math to PC though, so see you at the next numbers game. Please don't hold one in the next 2 weeks tho

*coughgivemeanatleastyoureached4096emblemcough*

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • 11 hours left everyone, keep it up! There's a really narrow gap between 2nd and 3rd, as well as a close 4th so who knows how the results can end at the end of the day?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I'd never played 2048 before reading this post, and after a number real tries, I read the Tips and Tricks.

After seeing the whole "Top Left" thing...silliness ensued, essentially. Ironically, this is one of my non-serious scores. When I actually tried (which was before reading them) my scores were a lot lower.

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • Oh hi apparently I did the thing, but my internet is so lagging that I can't post it. I'm so sad... :<

And I managed to get 80k as well...

Edit:
    rnJWnYX.png

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • Oh hi apparently I did the thing, but my internet is so lagging that I can't post it. I'm so sad... :<

And I managed to get 80k as well...

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Congratulations to USC Yuuka (175,376), Starlight (80,352) and O'aka XXIII (78,044) for winning this week's challenge! Thank you to everyone who participated! Emblems will be handed out shortly, and the new challenge will be up shortly as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back