• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Surf Animation Frames

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
    Firstly, I know close to nothing about this sort of thing, but the thread this question relates to is here.

So, what I'm asking here is if there is a way to edit the frames for the surf animation, and possibly a way to edit the transition between walking and surfing.

Again, I have practically no knowledge of how any of this works, thank you in advance!

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    If I recall correctly, and if you're hacking FR, it's in the NSE bookmarks.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Its me that's having the issue. The issue is that there's only one player frame, the sitting position, and that's used for jumping and sitting on the surf platform... Its not about the surf platform, that would be removed. If I changed the overworld into Link's swimming sprite, that would result in his submerged sprite, aka a floating head, being on land because its only one frame per walking direction.

Thanks Prixy for posting the thread!

Back