• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Goals?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Either taking the summer classes or clawing my way into another faculty. Considering that I haven't touched any of my high school lessons since last year and never actually experienced the exams first hand, it's going to be tough. However, since this is what I've made my mind up for, I'm going to do it or I'll continue to be depressed for the next few years of my life.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    - Get rid of dese thighs
    - Learn more hoop tricks
    - Kidnap Klippy
    - Finish or at least start a chunk of my backlog (let's not talk about the backlog itself)
    - Work at GameStop so I can leave the stupid country club
    - Or find a new job entirely
    - Get tan af

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Summer? I'm preparing for a cold Winter of rainy days, hot chocolate and waiting for the heater to start up...

Though I don't really have many goals around summertime. I don't really like Summer that much anyway, because it can be unbearably hot. Winter FTW, at least I can sit inside and use the internet with my hot chocolate, try and git gud at C++ or play something.

Years
    Summer Goals?

To somehow BOOK A FLIGHT BACK TO POLAND!

Not for long though, just to get necessary supplies.

Yukari

• Get some more work done on my video game.
    • And not die.
    I think that I can do those things.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Uhh...visit all my relatives and have fun with them? Basically what I do every summer.

I do plan on going back to exercising though.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    ★ Getting my license

This is something that I've been meaning to do for an awfully long time but life circumstances always put me off from getting one. >.> Currently, there is no car for me to drive (my mother doesnt own one anymore because hers broke down, and my sister loves her car), so I oftentimes question the need for one at this point in time, though I definitely suppose there's no harm at least getting one nonetheless, because it'd at least open up several job opportunities for me in the future.
    Good luck! We can cheer each other on, since I'm going to attempt to do the same for myself!

I don't have a lot of lofty goals for the summer, since I'm working full-time and don't have a vacation until late August. At any rate!

-Pass the writing test for my driver's license
    -Write three chapters of my current project
    -Play through three video games of my backlog
    -Read five Card books
    -Get outside way more often and exercise

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    man I just wanna have a rescue at the pool this year. I haven't had any action since '12

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    -Continue to work out and lose weight.
    -Spend more time hanging out with people.
    -Get a jump start on work stuff for the fall.
    -Finally get 4P on track and updated regularly.
    -Finish playing through the Metal Gear Solid series before 5 comes out.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Nicer body.

Been working on it for a while. Seeing results. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time in the past three weeks because of an overwhelming work schedule and limited time where I feel comfortable at the gym (2-4 am)

Etherion

Buy Steam games that interest me

Last edited:

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
    - Work on getting my written test done for my license
    - Be more active
    - Getting out more (I'm tired of being home all the time)
    - Find some hobbies
    - Get a JOB (that's probably the most important one)
    - Be happier this summer/ try not to dwell on the negatives so much

Years
    I don't have anything particular planned, since I suck at planning things--

Although trying to lose more weight sounds like a good one. I've been slacking off hard when it comes to that lately, and it's aggravating me so much since I can't seem to get back into the groove of things. I've gone back to having the willpower of tissue paper when it comes to that, haha. But yeah, especially considering things I've been worried about lately, I really should get back into that. If I can manage that and then be able to stay calm and not worry about any major health problems, then that would be grand.

Although the bigger thing I should do (at least for short-term stuff) is actually figure out places to possibly go around here. If all things go as planned, I have a friend visiting me from Australia this summer, and I would like to be able to take him places instead of just languishing in my apartment doing nothing because I don't know where to go. :P

Other than that, I got nothin'. At least nothing out of whatever goals I would ordinarily have.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i think one of my biggest goals for summer is to be calm for once. yeah, that's really it for me haha.
    i'm just kinda tired of stressing so much and so often. i need to chill during my break. :I;

also if i have to blow into one more tissue because of warm weather allergies i will cut something. extra goal: take allergy pills more often.

Back