• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :D Everyone :3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • hello speedydash and welcome to pc! you should tell us a little more about yourself! you should check out the pokemon trading thread section to trade pokemon. when i first started on pc, i came on to trade pokemon too! let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi there! Well, as said, if you love to trade pokemon, you can hop on over to the Trade Corner to trade with other people, in which it has great sub-boards such as the Quick Trading board and the Trade shops. So, I hope that you'll enjoy them! We also have many other boards to choose from, so I hope you'll take a look at them anytime you wish! Have a lovely day dear, and I hope we'll chat again soon~ Contact me if you need any assistance, mmkay? ^^

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to you too!

I would have mentioned the Trade Corner section but it appears the others already covered that so that means I don't have much to leave in this message. But as mentioned, there's so many threads and shops you can trade with fellow members in, and the breeding/cloning services are really great as well.

Good luck, and do enjoy your time with us Speed! Happy trading.

Years
  • Hi Dash! Welcome to PC. 8D Trading's quite big here so I'm sure you'll have a good experience exploring the Trade Corner. Even outside that there are plenty of things to discuss so be sure to continue logging on and getting involved. Cheers!

Back