• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy here.

Years
Hi, I'm David. My first pokemon games were Fire red, Diamond, and Stadium. Since Gen 4, I became a fan of pokemon and haven't stopped since. I also really like rom hacks of Pokemon too. I hope to have a great time hanging out in the forums.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
hi David and welcome to pc! since you're into all the pokemon games, i would check out the pokemon discussion forum. you can talk about the different generations! also, check out the ROM hacking section if you want to play some on here! i've played a couple and they're a lot of fun! let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Years
Hey David! Welcome to PC!

With the exclusion of Stadium, the Pokemon games you listed were my first taste of Pokemon as well. Which has been your favorite Pokemon game? I personally loved Pokemon Black even with all the hate it gets. Also like Kayla mentioned you should check out our Rom Hacking Section for some awesome hacks made by our members!

Anyways have a great time here and if you want to talk VM me! ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Awa, I remember Stadium well; it had the best pokemon music and it had a great challenge with the game and those cups too.. I remember the Prime Cup. Such a great time with that cup, as well as the Poke Cup! Mmm, and it's nice to have you here, David. I'm Dragon, and it's nice to have you as an acquaintance today~!

What would you say is your favourite pokemon game that you've played? Mine happens to be a cross between Emerald, HeartGold, and Platinum, all of them are fun in their own right, though! See you around the forums! If you need anything or just want someone to chat with sometime, I'd be more than happy to talk to ya' via PM~ Have a great day!

Years
Hey david welcome,

Gen 4 is probably my favorite of all of them specifically platinum. Which one is your favorite? If rom hack are your thing PC has an incredible collection of them, with new always being made you should go check out that section. You can message me any time id love to know some of the hacks youve tried and your favorites and whatnot.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Welcome to PC! Check out the Fourth Generation board if you'd like to discuss anything Gen 4-related. Also, why don't you tell us what other games you like besides Pokémon? No need to be shy.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
Years
Welcome David! You can go to the gen 4 Board if you want to discuss anything 4th gen related. I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions or just want to chat you can Always VM me!

Years
Hi there David, big welcome to the awesome world of PC! Hacks were my life way back when, it's how I found PC even if I don't really play them much anymore. D: But a lot of people do join us looking to create their own which is pretty neat. Been browsing around and such so far?? Hopefully you've liked it, we're a big community but everyone is nice. -^^- Enjoy your stay!

Back