• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World!

Years
  • Hey I'm Wizardman11, you can just call me Wizard, and I'm new here! My favorite pokemon are Mew, Eevee, and Sylveon. I'm currently learning basic programming in hopes of creating my own pokemon fan game in the future, as well as minecraft mods and such. And I also like to draw pokemon and other things(mostly sketches but some in color)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I really like Eevee too, it's so cute =3. Do check out the Game Development board if you want to get feedback for whatever you're making. I'll be sure to check it out.

Anyway, I hope you have a good time here, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Wizard. Good to have you here! <3 Just letting you know I had to disable your signature since it was too tall, you're welcome to look over the signature rules and ask if yours fits within the guidelines here (click) if you're confused next time.

Good luck learning programming.. certainly not easy but worth it in the end. I used to want to make my own Pokemon game in the past but that was years ago and I've largely moved on since I realized I like playing them more than the actual making process. Have a blast!

Years
  • I knew it was too tall, I have been trying to re-size it(its not my pic so I needed to download it to edit it), thanks for letting me know though so I didn't freak out that it disappeared :P

Edit: All done re-sizing :D

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Awh, gotta love Eevee and Sylveon. I love the rest of the eeveelution family too! Ah, and yes, I wish you luck on your programming too. It sounds pretty tough, but the payoff is pretty great! At any rate, I hope you'll enjoy our programming boards below, and if you need any assistance around the forums, you're more than welcome to ask! Have a nice stay~ <33

Years
  • Welcome wizard, i hope you enjoy your stay. You should go check out the rom hacking section its pretty extensive over there. Ive tried my self before but ive never been good with code i look forward to see what you create though.

Years
  • Hey Wizard11! Just out of curiosity, do you play Wizard 101? I personally don't, but since your name is so close to it I have to ask. :P

What language(s) are you learning right now? And when you say that you'll be making a Pokemon fan game, does that mean a rom hack or a RPG Maker game? I'm assuming the latter since you also say that you'll possibly make a Minecraft mod.

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around! ^^

Years
  • Hey Wizard11! Just out of curiosity, do you play Wizard 101? I personally don't, but since your name is so close to it I have to ask. :P

What language(s) are you learning right now? And when you say that you'll be making a Pokemon fan game, does that mean a rom hack or a RPG Maker game? I'm assuming the latter since you also say that you'll possibly make a Minecraft mod.

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around! ^^

I have played wizard101 before, however I wasn't really impressed with it. I'm currently learning french, just took the French 2 regents today actually. And I will be making an RPG Maker game once Pokemon Essentials is compatable with vx ace. Looking forward to seeing all the friendly people on these forums :D Everyone I've met is so nice Its insane!^^

Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun on here :D I don't know anything about programming and game making myself but there seems to be a lot of people who share your interest around ;>

I do enjoy me some Pokemon art though so if you feel like it, you could show some of your drawings in the art section here!

Back