• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Leafeon & Glaceon

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
I like them both, Glaceon is my fave design wise.
The evoltion method is unique, and there's nothing I'd dislike about it.

SidDays

Professional Lurker
Years
Leafeon is boss. Swords dance/Leaf blade/knock off/x-scissor = sweep for days in lower tiers

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Which Eeveelution in this game do you prefer, Glaceon, or Leafeon? Which one did you play with in-game in D/P/Pl, if you did have one? What did you think of this new Eeveelution method? Share any other thoughts here!

I love any Eeveelution. I recall Glaceon was the first one I used, between Glaceon and Leafeon. The evolution method is unique yet inconvenient when you need a Glaceon for Dpt in-game team. Their stats aren't impressive as their predecessor or their lone successor, they are still cute nevertheless.

1266658184009328000.jpg

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I love them Glaceon is my favorite eevee evolution next to Espeon its so elegant and cool and i love its shiny form. Leafeon was pretty cool although not great inbattle i love its design! Plus theyre cute plus theyre evolution methods are different :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2015
I prefer glaceon over the two, but I like other eeveelutions more

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I didnt use either in my play throughs, but I prefer Glaceon because of its very high special attack stat and design. However, they are both super cool!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I absolutely love both of these guys. They are adorable. To be honest, I never used either in these games though. I'm not sure why. I've used them in later games though. My favorite of the two would be Leafeon. They did a great job designing a grass eeveelution.

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
Years
Leafeons my favorite of Eevees evos, I love it. Not big on Glaceon. Designs sort of bland for me and I dont like Ice types.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Design-wise and stat-wise, I like both pretty well. I've used Leafeon before, and it worked pretty well. But I don't understand their obsession with making them impossible to use in-game (without trading) by waiting so late to evolve.

DP didn't include Eevee, so you couldn't get them until after the Elite Four. Platinum gives you early access to Leafeon, but you're stuck with an unevolved Eevee until just before the seventh gym if you want Glaceon. HGSS not only doesn't include them in the Johto Pokedex, but you also can't have them after the Elite Four, because there's no areas to evolve them anyway.

BW, like DP, doesn't have Eevee, so you can't use them until after the Elite Four. BW2 includes Eevee, but both evolution locations are only accessible after the Elite Four.

XY gives you access to Glaceon near the seventh gym, and to Leafeon near the eighth gym. ORAS gives you immediate access to all Eeveelutions as soon as you can get Eevee, but that's not until right after the legendary Pokemon crisis, right before the eighth gym.

This is just ridiculous. It'd be one thing if the other Eeveelutions were treated like this, but they're not; every other Eeveelution can be evolved essentially immediately in every game they're in.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
Well I love both Leafeon and Glaceon! I love their designs and stats. But I think I prefer Leafeon because I usually use more grass-type pokémons than ice-type ones.
When I was playing Platinum I used Leafeon many times and I enjoyed it!
I really like that method of evolving, it's diferent and special and I think it's a good method to evolve our famous eeveelutions!

xX Untouchable Xx

Everything Is Awesome!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
Ice-types are my ace, so naturally, I would choose Glaceon. Don't think I do not like Leafeon, though! I had both of them on my Platinum 2009 team.

Back