• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity World Map

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

• B4dv580.png

The World Map

Become a part of our PokéCommunity World! Submit a 50x50 pixel map of your region (and any preferred co-ordinates and we'll add it on. Place yourself with friends and allies or start populating a forgotten corner of the map - it's up to you! To join the world map just post your pixels below with your region name, we'll do the rest~

You may submit a pixel map before your thread is up - but please make sure to sort it out soon as we can link it to our region list below. You're also welcome to claim one of the brown region squares for your region, these show suggested outlines and can be overriden if you ask for the tile slot :).

You can find an interactive version of our map in the forum splash! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • yJ33EFy.png

F4
    I'm not sure if I can choose the coordinate, but I did it and tried to incorporate a little bit of the neighboor in it ^_^

It's the Nendios region. I'm just finishing the thread

I also did the full version to make it easy for ya:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I've added Heiwa to the map! I've placed it in I2.

Spoiler:

It's okay to update the image as it changes, right?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Just a note that we may take a while to update these, as it's not possible on mobile or anything ^^

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Once two regions are placed next to each other, we should try to make them connect so that we don't have a bunch of floating islands (unless it's meant to be an island lol)

I would reserve a tile, but since I haven't started my region, I do not have a preference

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Here's the image, as updated by Lost Heart, with my own region of Dúlra added in.

nqa0ar.jpg

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Once two regions are placed next to each other, we should try to make them connect so that we don't have a bunch of floating islands (unless it's meant to be an island lol)

I concur! If you'd like to bridge towards another nation go talk to them and re-submit your pixels. If you want to stay an island thats fine too haha.

I implore people to expand the mega land mass that myself and Dionen have started <3

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Can I reserve/have G4, Mine is a pangea, only connections are North over the cold mountains or if we stray from the original map, a east connection.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Oh i almost forgot heres the updated map with violight ^^
    adk9iu.jpg

BlueDogXL

The bluest dog out there!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Where do I go to put the details of my region?
    EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited:
    Back