• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa: Super Highschool Level Mafia - EPILOGUE

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Jay, of d00f2 is maf . . . the maf most likely won't be targeting you anyways lol, and they certainly won't after what you just said. Or maybe they will. Because honestly, you just made whatever incrimination your death could provide meaningless.

Also, since I haven't voted yet, I may as well just go with the wagon. The phase is about to end and my vote can't change the tide.

Kill Melody

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    That would be a misinterpretation of my words. I meant to say that the spears themselves won't offer us any clues.
    Yeah I kinda see now that I didn't read that quite correctly.

But....how did you come across that information (that the spears won't provide any clues) in the first place?

One question for Monokuma though: are we allowed to change our vote before the class trial ends?

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

I came to realize something. Parenthesis are amazing!
    No matter how negative something sounds, if you throw "LOL" in some parentheses behind it - it becomes positive!

Oh, right. Voting closes in 35 minutes. Missing 5 votes. Please do not forget that missing two votes will get you killed off.

Reactions: Nah

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Yeah I kinda see now that I didn't read that quite correctly.

But....how did you come across that information (that the spears won't provide any clues) in the first place?

One question for Monokuma though: are we allowed to change our vote before the class trial ends?

But of course!

Reactions: Nah

Yukari

Since I really don't have much time to think about it and i just woke up and I have to vote and no matter who I vote for it isn't going to change anything.

[Kill] Melody

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Goddamn only less than 35 minutes left

Ok well I was hoping for Bardothren to answer my question but since there's no time for that I'm just gonna have to go ahead with this:

I think it could be Bardothren, and there's a few reasons as to why. The first being what I asked him about. He made the claim that the spears themselves will not provide any clues. He said this right after the body was discovered, before the investigation period started. How could he have gotten any info at all at that point? All Hope students were not able to do any actions during night zero, meaning he shouldn't have been able to learn anything before the rest of us.....if he was a Hope student. He very well could've gotten that info because he is a Despair student. Then there's also the fact that he decided to investigate the Trophy Room along with WizMan, despite that it was clearly stated in the investigation post that having multiple people investigate the same area may cause some people to not get clues. He said that he didn't see that WizMan had already went off to the Trophy Room, but there was a 3 hour gap between their posts and it's not like their was 5 pages of shit for him to read that would've caused him to skip over some posts. Furthermore, he erased the one piece of evidence found in the Trophy Room (which prevented WizMan from seeing it): the rouge on the glass door. Why the hell would you erase evidence? Maybe because he did it.

I don't know if that's proves for sure that Bardothren killed machomuu (there could be something I missed or a hole in my reasoning), and I don't exactly expect that to convince anyone else, and maybe I'm just biased because I though of it, but it sounds far more plausible to me than Melody or Bidoof at this point.

I admittedly am suspicious of Deceptio because his username is the only one that starts with D, not to mention that he's been hella adamant about what he thinks about this case, is very willing to die for some reason, and I feel he's not telling us something, but that's honestly not enough for me to (confidently) place a kill vote for him.

So....[KILL] Bardothren

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

I've prepared a very special punishment for the blackened one! Let's give it everything we've got! IT'S... PUNISHMENT TIIIME!

We're going into Night Phase in a few hours, please don't post anymore!

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

NIGHT ONE

The trial is over. Almost everyone pushed the button to vote for the one they thought were Despair. All that followed was the 'punishment' Monokuma had alluded to...

Upupupupu... I'm very glad everyone voted, except for the one who is going to get killed. Now, let's see who you picked as the one whodunnit.

Everyone is standing around nervously, looking at each other, waiting for whatever is about to happen.

Suddenly, the floor opens below one of the students… A smirk can be seen on Junko's face, but everyone is too fixated on the hole in the floor and the student who just fell through it.

Melody falls down a latch, into what looks like the arena of a large Colosseum. Everywhere around, Monokuma stand in the audience, cheering loudly. A laurel wreath-wearing Monokuma sitting in the imperial box apparently presides over this match. A large sword drops from the sky next to Melody. Frozen with fear, she looks around. Suddenly, a large creaking sound can be heard, and a door behind her opens. Melody jumps for the sword, wary of the monster that will come out to devour her.

When the bars comes to a creaking stop, a large number of fantastical monsters storm into the arena. A transformer, dragon, samurai... all characters from famous anime, games, and fan fiction. Fighting for her life, Melody manages to defeat all of them. Exhausted but victorious, she stands before Emperor Monokuma and raises her sword to him. The crowd roars, and Monokuma stands up... before putting his thumb down. Within an instant, Melody is shocked to see a sword piercing her from behind. She coughs, slowly turns around, and sees her favourite mahou shoujo standing behind her with a smile. The mahou shoujo twisted the sword upside down while still piercing Melody and slit her in half from her stomach up through her head...

The other students scream in horror as their classmate's sides fall to the floor.

Melody is dead. She was Hifumi Yamada.

And with that scene in mind everyone starts to wander off into the Night...
    Faintly hearing Monokuma's Night time announcement.

Eh… this is a school announcement. It is now 10pm. 'Night Time' begins now. The cafeteria's doors will be locked shortly. You are forbidden to enter it. Well then, good night. I wish you all have pleasant dreams…

------------------------------------------------------
    Ryo as Monokuma
    Nagi as Monomi
    Ash as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Yukari as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Melody as Hifumi Yamada
    Nimsy as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Nah as ???
    machomuu as Aoi Asahina
    Bardothren as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Arx as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Syndrome as ???​

Last edited:

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS

Please send in all your Night actions! Even if you're not going to use them please tell us "I am not going to use my action."
    This phase will end in less than 20 hours. Maybe even in 12 hours.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

DAY TWO

Still in shock from having to see one of their classmates die in such a horrible fashion. It was too unreal, there was no realism in it.
    Most of the people already went to bed, trying to get some sleep, regaining energy to battle the rest of the time in Hope's Peak.

Some students are thinking of a way to escape this dreadful place, but is that possibility there? Certainly... there has to be a way...

Everyone has gone back to their room and locked it down, everyone but a few that are still roaming the school. What everyone's motive is is for them to know. For just tonight Monokuma won't be able to monitor everyone.

For everyone still up, and near the cafeteria, can hear the noises.. And one of the people still up is taking a peak.

There stands Nimsy, face to face with Monokuma.

C'mon Nimsy-chan, who are you going to die for?

"No, after I saw Aoi's pierced body and the way you executed Hifumi today... It's like you want the Despair to win." says Nimsy.

Whaat, no. It's all in good fun. Like I said, I don't care who wins. I'm a bear, bears don't care.

"I shall not flinch nor grovel nor turn my eyes any more..." Nimsy says with rage in her eyes while looking Monokuma.

. . . I'd like to see you try. The world will see that there is no such thing as---

Meanwhile Nah is up to her own thing, following someone who was able to open up the fence that was blocking the way to the second floor. But it seems the lock was already removed.
    The one Nah is following seems to know her way around and immediately walks to the door with the sign "Indoor Swimming Pool" on it, it was the only room with the door still open.
    Nah waits for a few minutes before going in, but as soon as she does the door gets locked behind her... the last thing she hears is "That was easy..."

... ... ...

Students start to wake up, to their surprise there was no Monokuma announcement.

Soon after everyone woke upBlurryface and Golgari started knocking on everyone's doors yelling "QUICKLY, EVERYONE, GET UP, YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS."
    Everyone got out and Arx asked what was wrong, to which Golgari said "It's Monokuma! Come quick, it's amazing!" Blurryface and Golgari ran up ahead without letting the rest reply.

In the hallway towards the dorms people noticed a stream of blood going all the way up to the cafeteria, once inside they see something they did not see coming.

"What, Monokuma.. dead?", "can we get out now??!!?", "someone beat Monokuma?!" --- 'cause of the sight of the broken Monokuma they forgot about the puddle and stream of blood.

"Why is there blood here?"
    "Hmm.."
    "Hm?"
    "..Huh?"
    "..Huh?"
    "AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Long time no see, you little shits!

"B...But why...? Y...You... should be dead!" yells Bardothren

Hahaha! Dead? Me? You ain't making no sense, fool!
    Anyway, you guys should start finding out what happened here, I have no idea myself. As you can see from my dead body, I died there.

And with that Monokuma disappeared. The students try to make sense out of the situation "He said he fought someone?.. and there's blood.. Did he kill that person?"

HEY, I wouldn't kill anyone! That would be against the rules. I got totally rekt. But I'm not going to tell you who I lost to, that's just embarrassing.

And with that, Monokuma left again. After a while everyone decided to count students, after counting they noticed two people were missing... There was blood on the floor but not enough for two people to have died from. "We have to find Nimsy and Nah" said Byakuya, everyone nodded and followed him. It didn't take long for them to notice that the road to the second floor was cleared out.

"Let's go..." anxious of what lies upstairs they went upstairs. What they found was another ordinary looking floor. They first started to look around but then diverted their attention to the "indoor swimming pool". Everyone went inside and were immediately horrified by the scene. Another classmate had died.

There was Nah, hanging from the diving board with a rope around her neck, her face eerily pale and distorted. In the pool below was stained with blood and an enormous mechanical beast gnawing on her leg while swimming through it.

Nah is dead. She was Sayaka Maizono.

Nimsy is missing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ryo as Monokuma
    Nagi as Monomi
    Ash as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Yukari as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Melody as Hifumi Yamada

Nimsy as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Nah as Sayaka Maizono

machomuu as Aoi Asahina

Bardothren as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Arx as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Syndrome as ???​

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I'm pretty sure that anyone who attacks monobear gets rekt by his self-defense system...?

Idk I'm like just now watching the anime sooooo

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    I think the white and black bear means ambiguous alignment. All white - inno, all black - despair. I guess we won't know for certain until we kill a maf.

So... when do we get to investigate? I'll chart out the locations we should hit and put them in an edit of this post.

Oh, you do that! I'll put the investigation post up in less than an hour.

Back