• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa: Super Highschool Level Mafia - EPILOGUE

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • :/ I kinda forgot this was a thing.
    Not really much point in turning this bandwagon around in such a limited time is there?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Alright fine. I'm not just going to hand despair a free kill like that I Shall Stand for what I believe in.

I am a hope student, I hope that you can see the truth. see what I did there

I can't remember specific names right now, but after a certain student is killed, I basically get a free night kill.

EDIT: I'm mondo, so if chihiro dies before me I get a night kill. Also, looking at my despair description, you don't want to lynch me anyway :/

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

Absol used bite! used reverse psychology. But nothing happened.

Two attacks? That's cheating!

Yukari

I was gone yesterday don't mind me.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

NIGHT TWO

The trial is over. Almost everyone pushed the button to vote for the one they thought were Despair. All that followed was the 'punishment' Monokuma had alluded to...

Eh, welcome, everyone. Our school year of mutual killing is already in progress, but...Really, I can just laugh.
    Our students, all full of hope, still think they have a chance of escaping! Upupu... When will it end, I wonder?

Only Absol used bite! is standing in fear, knowing his time has come.
    "I was falsely accused! But no matter what, you won't kill our HOPE!"
    You sound just like a main character! Too bad yer just a minor character.

As soon as Monokuma stops talking the floor opens up and Absol falls down into the black pit. Some look away in disgust while other people have an eery blank stare. Someone had to die, but did they pick the right one this time?

Absol falls into a large barrel, she looks around while panicing, and looks up. She sees Monokuma slowly closing the lid, and as soon Absol tries to escape, a sword comes in from the exterior and grazes her face. While Absol is shocked with fear, more and more Monokuma come up with swords to thurst into the barrel. Anyone can hear the screams coming from the wobbling barrel. But after a number of swords, it stops moving and everything becomes dead silent… Monokuma slowly opens up the barrel again and takes a peek into it. He closes it hastily,and runs away as the screen goes black.

Absol used bite! is dead. She was Mondo Owada.

And with that scene in mind everyone starts to wander off into the Night...
    Faintly hearing Monokuma's Night time announcement.

Eh… this is a school announcement. It is now 10pm. 'Night Time' begins now. Well... I'm sure everyone is tired of seeing people die for today. Let's recharge so we can do some more killing tomorrow! Maybe even tonight, if we're lucky… Well then, good night. I wish you all have pleasant dreams…

The students next students will get replaced if they do not vote the next day:

DECEPTIO
    ARX

------------------------------------------------------
    Ryo as Monokuma
    Nagi as Monomi
    Ash as ???
    Absol used bite! as Mondo Owada
    Yukari as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Melody as Hifumi Yamada
    Nimsy as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Nah as Sayaka Maizono
    machomuu as Aoi Asahina
    Bardothren as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Arx as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Syndrome as ???​

Last edited:

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

EVERYONE, PLEASE SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME. I'LL MAKE SURE MONOMI GETS 'EM!

Back