• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Halloween Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Happy Halloween!

Halloween Giveaway!

If you couldn't tell by the picture I'll be giving away a Gourgeist and even better Jessie from Team Rocket's Gourgeist. I'll be doing ONE box of these maybe more if I get a lot. Here is what you'll get:

Super-sized, Female Gourgeist with a random Nature & Ability with Leech Seed, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse and Seed Bomb.

They will be given out on Halloween which is Saturday!

These are meant for fun as I'm not great with breeding just yet which is why they have the moves they do. As they are ones Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist have used in the show.

Soooo how do you get one? Just post here asking for one and I will add your name to the list and you will get one for Halloween.

1. reyhanxxx
    2. Lrachelr5
    3. Magistrum
    4. MAT1200
    5. graviteygirl
    6. AtecainCorp.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm really sorry you guys I had issues with the internet and couldn't get on. I've been working most of the day trying to get it back up. I hope I can get it working by tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Blah...just blah. I need to remember to always save no mater what. I apparently forgot to when I finished and my 3DS died and poof no more. No worries I'm working on them right now and they'll be ready no later than tomorrow. I have some now for those who are ready as we speak.

Sorry about taking so long and my internet screwing up I was really wanting to give them to you on Halloween.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back