• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

aaaand I'm here! :)

Years
    Hello everyone!

I'm glad that I recently found, and joined PC! My name is Markus and I'm currently living in good ol' Germany (Lederhosen and Sauerkraut, ya know :D).
    As you can see, I'm totally into cars aaand guess what? Right, Pokémon!
    My intention of joining PC was primary the ROM-Hacking, because I'm a total retard when it comes to scripting.
    I also hope that I'll get to know a lot of kind people :)

That's it for now, and if you got some further questions about me, don't hesitate to ask!

Have a good day! :)

Years
    You're in great hands here Torque! And how are you doing today if I ask?

The ROM Hacking sections here are definitely what will cater towards you and your aspiration to make your own hacked Pokemon games, and while I lack skills in the hacking department there's others who are sure to help you learn the ropes when you need it.

But it doesn't stop here, since there's more than just hacking so definitely explore some other areas if you need a break. And well, I hope you stick around and have a nice day!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello from Canada! Nice to meet you, I'm Dragon! I hope you'll enjoy our ROM Hacking section! There are a ton of ROM Hacks to check out there, and if you wanna learn, there are all sorts of guides and resources for you to check out. And no worries, PC is chalk full of kind people! But yeah, have a good night yourself, and have a great weekend. <33

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Greetings from Japan. It's a pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here at PC. See you around on the forum.

Years
    First of all, I wanna thank you for your friendly replies :)

@Hikamaru: I'm doin fine, thanks :)
    @Archy: tbh, I can't really tell. My favourite manufacturers are definitely Audi and Mazda (Well, I'm driving an Audi, as you can see on my pictures :3). I hope we'll talk someday about the world of amazing cars :P.
    @Dragon: Greetings back to my canadian fellow! (btw, I got canadian roots :P)
    @Kyo Tsukino: Greetings back! Japan is, in my opinion, probably one of the most amazing countries on earth :)

I think that I'm going to have a really good time at PC, thanks to the community! :)

Hope you guys had an amazing weekend!

Years
    Hacking seems so complex.. I used to want to try it back in the day but that was just a quick passing phase. Playing them is more of my preference, so many great fangames to try out on PC! Welcome, Markus. n~n

Germany is so beautiful aaa. I want to go sometime whenever I have more money. Let me know if you'd like to chat and please do stick around. =)

Years
    @Sheep: Thanks for stopping by :)

Your opinion on hacking is definitely right. I'm working in an IT enterprise, but scripting and programming is luckily not my main task ^^. I still wanna try to learn it to do my own rom hacks.

It seems that you really like Germany, so, we can surely chat and I might teach you something about our culture and country in general :P

Cya !

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hiya! Nice to meet you. I hope you have a good time here at PC. If you're ever looking for someone to talk to feel free to do so. See you around. ^ ^

Back