• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys

Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 22, 2015
    I am alex, but I always use speedshuttle name on forums. Not sure what it means but I like it. Anyway, I am fan of pokemons, pokemon manga, and I like to play games, well who doesn't. I am also a fan of tom and jerry and I run a fan site about them so If you have time please check it out and let me know what you think of it.

Anyway .. I can't wait to get my hands on pokemon wii in 2016 :) did you watch those trailers :) awesome

Years
    Hello there Alex, and how is things for you?

So, a fan of the Pokemon manga? We have a thread dedicated to it in Pokemon General so definitely look around there, and there's of course the Pokemon gaming sections for all the game stuff. Also, you're a Tom And Jerry fan? I have watched the cartoons a bit, so I have heard of it and whatnot.

And I presume that new game you're talking about is Pokken? Maybe come and discuss it in Pokemon Gaming Central when you have time. Good luck and do stick around the forums!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey Alex, nice to meet you!
    If you're into manga you should check out our Pokémon Manga discussion thread.
    I also see from your profile that you're interested in programming, which is awesome and we have a Computers and Technology forum that you might enjoy.
    I'll see you around, and feel free to send me a Visitor Message if you want to talk :)

(I just got double ninja'd posting this)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hi there and nice to meet you. Welcome to PC and hope you have a good time. If you ever want to leave a message on my profile feel free to do so. Have a terrific day/afternoon/evening! =3

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Pleased to meet you and welcome to PC.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh wow, what manga are you reading? I like the Pokémon Special (Pokémon Adventures) one, but I lost track of it after Platinum arc... I guess I didn't quite get into the BW arc very well.

In any case, welcome to the forums! I hope your fansite is going well, but that you'll also enjoy ours :3 which is also now yours since we are a community~ See you around!

Years
    The Pokémon manga was super good and I wish I read past the Kanto saga with Red.. started some of Johto but for some reason forgot to continue for years. Woops. =( That's what I call laziness lol.

Anyways, warm welcome to PC, speedshuttle! It's not easy running a fansite so kudos to you for that and I hope all goes well with it in the future.

Shoot me a message if you need anything and hope you'll stick around!

Back