• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Underground Dark-Type Collab 2016

Collab Avatar?

• Free choice

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Everyone should have the same

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • or we can just start now with naku's css and your preferred avatar

if we have to decide, itll gonna slow us down

look the thread even aint stickied no mo

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Okkk sweet, free choice for avatars 8)

Last thing to confirm is brown background or dark background with Naku's CSS (unless this was already decided and I missed the post)

Can you post a poll @Bac?

Brown:
    Spoiler:

Dark:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    If the discussion is still being had why can I see people already suited up :c.

I think I may drop out of this, I'd just rather do my own thing.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Idk why there's such a big deal being made out of the avatar and sig color. Just choose what you want. The signature says "Dark Underground" on it and the sig design is still the same no matter what color the background is, it shows the fact that we're a collab. No one is going to see 5 people with brown, then see a purple or blue and think 'they don't have the color other people have, they must not be part of the collab!". If you want to use your own avatar and sig then do it. You won't be exiled for being slightly different :P

I don't know why 'discussion' has been carried on for this long over something so trivial.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I managed to fit in my party image from an adoptables site pretty well hahaha.

Back