• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • Vince Caroo - Day 3 - Let the Battle Begin! Part 2
    Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Pokemon/Inventory:
    Spoiler:

As the smoke dissipated, the two trainers stood there, the looks on their faces completely opposite. Tiamat had a look of confidence and smugness mixed into one, with Vince grimacing and looking on intensely. This past sequence of events was clearly pivotal to the rest of the battle.

The smoke finally cleared and the trainers couldn't believe their eyes. "No way…" they both said as there, in the center of the battlefield, Barboach was floating as if nothing had even happened. Vince grinned ear to ear as he saw his Barboach emerge with barely a scratch on him. "Way to go Bruno! Not gonna take us down that easily Tiamat!" Vince yelled across the field to his stunned opponent, "Now how to take out her Pokemon's speed…" Vince thought as looked at the field and the Dratini. "That's it!"

"There's no way…how did he…how?" The gym leader was still in shock as Vince ordered his next attack.

"Use Water gun and soak the entire field! Make it difficult for that Dratini to move around!"Barboach arched its back as it let loose the torrent of water again, this time aiming at the battlefield, which was made of dirt, turning it into a muddy slip 'n slide for any Pokemon trying to move on it.

"Great job! Now use Mud Bomb followed by another Water Gun!" Barboach obeyed as it began forming a large ball of mud between its antennae. At this point Tiamat had finally come to her senses as the ball of mud was launched.

"Dodge that Dratini!" The Pokemon sprang into action quickly but with the field still slippery and muddy, lost its footing and went sliding into a wall. "Dratini no!"

"Let it loose Bruno!" The Barboach arched its back again as the torrent of water emerged one final time at the little blue serpentine Pokemon, slamming into it with force and leaving Dratini too exhausted to move.

"Dratini is unable to battle, Barboach and the challenger win!" the referee declared as Tiamat recalled her Pokemon and Vince cheered for his first win.

"I wouldn't get to happy, young one. You haven't seen anything yet." Tiamat yelled out to Vince as she pulled out another PokeBall.

"Yeah, yeah! Bruno and I can handle whatever Pokemon you got. We're unbeatable!" Vince pumped his hand in the air "Barbo!" Barboach squeaked in agreement.

Tiamat looked over at Vince with fire in her eyes, "We'll see about that… Gabite stand by for battle!" She tossed the ball as the white light emerged, leaving an intimidating purple and red Pokemon in its wake. The referee signaled to the trainers for the battle to begin.

"Wow…that looks pretty tough, but nothing we can't handle! Let's go Bruno and start this off with an Aqua Tail!" The Pokemon surged forward, the bottom half of its body glowing blue, looking like a tidal wave.

"Gabite, use Sandstorm and dodge that!" Tiamat commanded as the Gabite yelled out, summoning a sandstorm to the battlefield, disappearing into the sand.

Barboach meanwhile had continued towards Gabite swinging its tail as he neared the Cave Pokemon but hitting nothing except the air. "Wha…where did it go!? How did it dodge that!?" Vince yelled out.

Tiamat smiled as she decided her next move, "Silly boy, this Gabite here evades nearly every attack imaginable when there is a sandstorm occurring due to its Sand Veil ability. Now use Dual Chop!" At that the Gabite emerged from the sand with amazing speed and charged towards the Barboach, its sharp claws glowing a bright purple. Before Vince realized what was even happening the Gabite hit Barboach, once into the air and a second time straight into the wall, leaving a small indent as the Pokemon crashed and slid to the ground.

"Barboach is unable to battle, Gabite wins!" the referee declared again. Vince gritted his teeth as he recalled Barboach back "You did good, I'm sorry I let you down" he muttered as a tear rolled down is cheek.

He gathered himself together as he looked down at his most trusted partner beside him and muttered, "Alright Scoot, its up to you, do this for Bruno!" Buizel nodded and scampered out onto the now dry field, due to the sandstorm which had now subsided. Tiamat grinned as she could sense a very fun battle was about to occur. "Sorry about your little Barboach, young one! I told you it was gonna be hard this time and you didn't listen to me, now your poor Pokemon is hurt!"

Vince gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, he knew it was his fault. He had got cocky and thought it would be easy. Barboach lost and got hurt because of him. Vince looked up and yelled out "We're gonna win this battle for Barboach! You hear me Tiamat!" Vince's voice seemed to have changed, became more intense, as intense as Tiamat's. The Gym Leader smiled, she loved taunting her challengers and getting their blood boiling. It made for better battles, exciting combos, and a satisfying win for either side, but most importantly, it lead to growth for both Trainers and their Pokemon. Clearly, her job done and Vince showing the fire she wanted, she looked over and nodded to the referee.

"Let the final battle begin!"

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

• Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Spoiler:

Today was the big day. Junko had slept soundly all night. She was off in dreamland, awaiting the next day, which promised to be the start of the an epic journey—the journey of her life. As the sun was beginning to rise, Misdreavus snuck out of her Pokéball. She quietly floated over to Junko and gave her hair a tug. "Eek!" Junko woke up startled as the mischievous Pokémon snickered. "Geez, can't you figure out a less painful way to wake me up?" Junko was annoyed but mildly amused—you would think she'd surely have gotten used to these morning time shenanigans by now.

Having been awoken so abruptly, she pulled herself together and opened the window. The sun was shining brightly, the air was crisp, and there was a gentle breeze. It was the perfect day to start an adventure.

"Well Mom, I'm heading out!" She said as she finished her breakfast and headed out the door. "Hey! Not so fast, missy! Don't you want to give your mother a hug before you go?" She turned around gave her mother a hug "Sorry Mom! Don't worry too much okay? This isn't the last time you'll see me you know!" "Yes yes, I know honey. But I'm still so worried! I'm your mother, I can't help it." Her mother ran through a checklist of things to do in case of emergencies and insisted she pack an extra set of clothes, just in case. Junko then headed out the door with Misdreavus at her side. As she stepped out the front door, she smiled and took a deep breath. Misdreavus put her head next to Junko and nuzzled her. "Dreav-Misdreavus!"Junko looked at Misdreavus and smiled. "Are you nervous like me? What do you suppose we'll find out there? What if there's really strong trainers out there and you get hurt?" Misdreavus smiled excitedly and floated on ahead of her. "Haha, you're just as excited as ever! Maybe I should be too. I guess that's what an adventure is all about!"

Her first stop would be the Pokémart. She made her way through town, looking around at the town that had only recently become her new home. It was amazing to think this would be the last time she'd see this place, at least for the next few months. Once she finally arrived at the Pokémart, the glass door opened automatically as she approached. No sooner than she walked in, the manager greeted her. "Ah, Junko! Just the fledgling young adventurer we were expecting. Your father arranged for us to give these to you. They're already paid for, so no sweat, kid. Just be sure to use them wisely. Don't go letting me find out you already used them up halfway to Celestic Town, ya hear?" He handed her 5 Pokéballs, a Great Ball, and 5 Potions. "Ah, thank you so much!" She said with a big smile on her face. "Don't thank me, thank your father once you've made your way to Veilstone. And don't you pass through without saying hello to him, ok kiddo? He's worried and wants to know you're safe in your travels." "Y-yes, of course! I will! Take care!" She smiled, gave a small polite bow, and put the supplies in her bag. The store attendant watched as she headed out the door. "Such a quiet kid...the last thing I'd expect is for her to strike out on a journey all on her own like this." The attendant said to the manager. "I know Junko. She's afraid, I can tell. But she's facing her fears head on, just like she always has. That girl will do just fine for herself."

As Junko left the Pokémart, she realized someone was missing. "H-Hey, Misdreavus! Where are you? Are you hiding?" She looked around for her best friend and didn't see her anywhere. "M-Misdreavus? Come on out, this isn't funny!" She was starting to get nervous. She hastily made her way over to the Pokémon Center. "Everyone, please help! Have you seen a Misdreavus around here?" The nurse responded to the panicked girl "Oh, a Misdreavus? I believe I saw one over by the ruins. Might that be the one you're looking for?" "Oh, thank you so much, miss!" She took a bow and ran out, heading eastward, straight for the ruins.

Sure enough, Misdreavus was there, looking at the rock formations and patterns etched onto the exterior of the cave. "Oh, Misdreavus! What are you doing? I should have known I'd find you here." Misdreavus had always seemed to be attracted to the ruins. Something about them seems to pull her right in. Ever since they had arrived in town, she always exhibited a certain fascination for the various artifacts that were dug up by the archeologists who studied the ruins, often floating around them,attempting to curiously inspect the items they carried back from the ruins. Could it be that there was more to these ruins than meets the human eye? Or was it simply that Misdreavus shared her best friend's thirst for adventure and mystery?

"Dreav-, Misdreavus!" Misdreavus giggled and followed Junko and together they both headed north, towards Route 210. They both turned around and took one last look at Solaceon Town. They would surely miss it, but it was time to move forward. They both had all kinds of adventures to look forward to—new Pokémon to befriend, gym leaders to challenge, caves to explore, cities to visit, and so much more! After one last look at her home town, she turned around and started down the path. Misdreavus did the same, both of them resolved to move forward and not look back.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

• Redux: The Sinnoh Stories [T]

Tatsumi watched from the cliff as a girl and her Misdreavus had passed underneath him without them even noticing. He watches as they head north. He had been attracted to the sound of what he thought was worry and he wanted to make sure everything was ok and it seemed everything was.

After she was out of view, he looked up at the sky and let the sun rays hit him in the face. A cool wind blew by him. The coat he wore blew back like a cape, cooling him off. To him, Sinnoh was warm compared to Snowbelle City. Sinnoh was known to be fairly cool because it was further north than other regions. His hair and coat whiped in the breeze of the wind, revealing a sword, that could almost be considered a dagger, but it was a bit too long. The sword was about 26" total. The sword itself being about 21". The pommel of a hilt held a gem stone in it. The color would change from time to time, for unknown reasons. Possibly the way the sun reflected on it. Tatsumi wasn't sure what type of gem it was. He didn't know anything about it. He had claimed it as his own after his father was murdered. All he knew was that the sword was considered a lucky, family heirloom and it had been in his family for at least ten generations, possibly longer, and it still looked like it had been forged yesterday.

He pulled out his poke ball that was attached to the inside of his jacket. He hit the center button and the it grew in his hand.

"Come on out."

The ball opened and a icy blue frog popped out. The Froakie was rare among its kind. Instead of its normal sky blue color, it was an icy blue. Froakie had been given to him by Wulfric, the gym leader of Snowbelle City, who had risen him and his sister after his parents had been killed when he was 6. Tatsumi and his sister would start to call him Uncle Wulfric, even though he wasn't blood related.

"Well boy, it seems like today is the day. We have only been here for a few days, but I think we should go."

'Froakie froakie.' The Froakie said, putting one of his front feet on its head.

Ring ring ring. Ring ring ring. Holo call Holo call. Tatsumi's pocket started to sing.

He quickly pulled out his holo caster which was a phone and pokedex in one. He looked at the name, Chelsea. He quickly pressed a button and put it on a boulder that wasn't very far from him. The caster lit up and projected an hologram of a girl who was about 12 years of age and had long red hair and looked very much alike to Tatsumi. She had brown eyes and her skin tone was also close to Tatsumi's.

"Big brother!"

"Chelsea... shouldn't you be in bed still? It is early in the morning. You need to sleep young lady." Tatsumi said, looking at the hologram.

She made a jigglypuff face, "Oh poo! Everyone knows I am more mature than you mister! I called to check up on you and that is how you greet me?! Big meany!"

Tatsumi smiled, "You know I am kidding missy. How is everything in Snowbelle?"

"Snowy as ever! I helped Uncle Wulfric clean the gym yesterday after a big battle! He won obviously, but the trainer put up a good fight!" Chelsea exclaimed.

"That is good. How is Bergmite doing?"

"Great! I tried to teach him how to use ice shard, but he still has a lot of work to do. What about Froakie?"

With hearing its name, Froakie hopped up on the boulder, 'Froakie!'

"Aww! Hey froakie! I hope he is treating you well."

'Froakie froakie. Froa froa froak froakie.'

"No I didn't! You are the one who turned the hot water on! I was trying to keep it cool!" Tatsumi said.

They all laughed. After a few moments, they continued to speak.

"So where are you going to get your first gym badge?" Chelsea asked.

Tatsumi wasn't actually sure. Everyone seemed to be heading north. So before answering, he pulled out another tool that was long and had two screens and was orange and gray. It was a map and a traveling guide. (Similar to what Serena's uses in the anime.) He looked at the map and followed in north, the closest town would be Celestic Town.

"Celestic Town. It seems to have a pokemon gym." He said, as he looked back up at the hologram, Wulfric had formed beside Chelsea.

"Ah so you are going there. It will be a tough first gym." Wulfric said.

"Oh hello Uncle Wulfric! I figured you would be busy."

"Just got back from my morning walk. Had to check out the forest." Wulfric said.

Tatsumi knew he was talking about the Pokemon Village that was secrete from most humans. He just didn't want to say it out loud.

"Ah ok. So you say Celestic Town is good?"

"Aye..."

"Uncle! Challengers have arrived!" Chelsea yelled.

"Guess I need to go then. Remember Tatsumi, Sinnoh may seem warm to you now, but as you get into the mountains and get further north, it become dangerously cold. Remember that. Have fun and good luck." Wulfric said, the hologram disappearing.

"I am going to go to Tasu. Froakie! Keep him safe and out of trouble!"

'Froakie froakie.'

The hologram disappeared and again he and Froakie were alone. They climbed down from the cliff and went to the Poke Mart, buying 10 Pokeballs, 2 Great Balls, and 10 potions. He also received a premier ball for free. After stocking up, Tatsumi packed everything into his bag that he carried on one shoulder. The bags seemed to be almost endless, having the ability to hold so much. After he had finished, he started to walk north toward Celestic Town.

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years

Coul Remson | Solaceon Ruins

Badges: 0

The air inside the ruins got danker and danker as Coul and Drogon descended. There were a few times where Coul almost slipped, climbing up and down several rocks. Since not all of the ruins is open for tourists, there are areas where stairs are not installed and an individual need to carefully navigate their way, sometimes in the darkness. The mystical sounds of Unown also filled the ruins.

Coul reached a wall with Unown engravings. It's a fairly large wall but relatively blank compared to the other walls in the ruins. There seemed to be only one word on it. Coul took out his camera and took a picture of it before deciphering it.

Remember. Huh, that's some deep musings by some ancient caveman. Coul chuckled at the thought while Drogon was curiously looking around. There seemed to be nothing else inside the cavern except for the engraved word. Nothing seemed of particular interest to Coul's field of study. He decided against catching an Unown and decided to return to Solaceon Town. He had seen enough for the ruins. "Come on, Drogon. We're going out now." He recalled the Deino back to its Pokeball so that it would be easier for him to navigate himself back to the entrance of the ruins.

-

The sun was low when Coul finally got out of the ruins. He thought of proceeding onwards but decided to drop by their house and spend the night there. Coul started his way towards Solaceon Town but apparently, other people have other plans.

"Coul Remson!" a voice called him out. Coul turned around and saw a bulky man calling him out. He smiled a little and called back.

"Hey Dad!" The man came up to him. Mr. Remson is a large man with an awesome mane of facial hair. He is not someone you'd expect to be running a Pokemon Mart. You expect him to be in the field, chopping wood.

"Cris told me you'd be in the ruins," his Dad said. The two of them started walking towards Solaceon Town.

"Yeah, there was nothing much in there, you know. I wanted to continue on with my journey," Coul grinned as his father wrapped his beefy arms on his shoulders.

"Well, your mother made quite an awesome dinner back at home. Are you going to stay the night?" his Dad inquired. "We missed you."

"I sure do, too. I'll hit the road tomorrow." Coul removed his Dad's arms from his shoulders, feeling the weight already. "Now, tell me more about that dinner."

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years

• R U I N S
    WHEN: 12:55
    WHERE: Solaceon
    WHY: Searching for Pokemon
    WITH: --

Earnest Bagel
    Male | 10 | Trainer

"YOU'RE CRUISIN' FOR A BRUISIN'!"
    What Ruin Unknown To Man, Pt. III
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The ringing in the dog's ears was not from the alien frequencies in the chamber, but from the side of his head striking against cold, compact earth. Bracing the pain both there and the stinging from his lashed snout, his lips peeled back to reveal his canine teeth, and his eyes slowly split to see his assailant. When his vision refocused, Pizza Party saw the male grunt in a bracing stance. In his white-gloved hand was the length of his metal belt. It was what had struck the dog. Pizza Party clambered to his feet with a snarl, his head low, fur bristled, and his left eye reddened.

"You grimy, good-for-nothing mongrel!" The darkly-visor'd stranger reached for a condensed orb that clung magnetically to the unlatched belt, plucked it off, tapped his thumb against an apparent button, and held the red and white capsule as it expanded in his hand.

"Well, if you're gonna fight it, let me help," dared his partner, as she reached back and pried off her own Pokeball.

"Jen, whatever!" On the syllable, Brent pulled back and tossed his Pokeball. Midair, it split into halves, an inner hinge the only thing keeping it from falling apart as a bright red light it seemed to harbor from within struck the ground like a streak of lightning, and in a flash of white, something took form.

When the shroud of light dissipated, a four-legged Pokemon took to a nasty glare at Pizza with golden eyes. In the light of the twin grunts' lanterns, its black and blue fur shimmered as if just recently groomed. Its forelegs looked as if bangled, and its dark mane bristled with excitement and small, ember-like sparks. The end of its tail splayed into four points, unusually to the white-coat house pet.

This lynx-like creature leered out the corner of its eye as just as quickly, an amorphous blob of light formed beside it, and bursting from it was… a pine cone. It looked like a pine cone with red eyes. Jen was a little too cheerfully clapping her hands at this, but Pizza Party growled at the glaring clump of tree bark anyway.

Still disgruntled, Brent spat, "Alright you homeless dog, you're gonna get beat to the ground, and then we're gonna sell you to some hapless loser. You don't ever try to bark at me like you mean something again!"

"It's a dog. Dogs bark. You're that wigged out?"

"Shut up, Jen, you just sent out a pile of scaly wood." He thrust a demanding finger toward Pizza Party, and shouted, "Luxio! Fight!"

The air crackled with flicks of wayward current as the lynx barreled forward, its eyes a fierce bright that appeared almost luminous while it bared its fanged maw. Pizza Party's fur bristled into an even denser thicket as he bolstered his natural defense in a Cotton Guard, slid his legs apart to graze his underside against the ground, and pushed off to the left in a form of side step. With a concentrated intensity in its trained eyes, the Luxio anticipated the maneuver in the slight lean of the dog, and shifted in just the same way, ready. With surging claws, the electric feline lashed out. The swipe that would have dealt direct damage to the Furfrou instead fell short, as Pizza Party was more limber than he appeared, and managed to shift his flank out of the way just enough. The claws hooked onto the loose kinks of the dog's unkempt fur, instead. The loosed electricity leapt from the claws and shocked him. The pain, though, was only slight, as his thick fur made for a fair insulator for grazing by electric attacks. Muscles contracted and Pizza Party wrenched away, but as he swept his back leg around behind him for a wide stance, he yelped. There was a pain in his rear right paw that felt like it had speared through him, even worse than a splinter, and he lifted his leg up instinctively as he glanced behind him.

There were Spikes on the ground. Breaking the skin under his paw and entangled in his fur, the barb was caught. The Furfrou looked up from the minefield-like hazard behind him to see the tarry-looking pine cone creature, poised on its conical point, eyes expectant and daring.

The voice of the female grunt called out an order, but as Pizza strained to hear and anticipate the attack, another sharpness clamped down onto his neck. Teeth found their way into his skin, nearly piercing it. He felt an immediate shock as current passed through his body, his muscles involuntarily contracting as he was bitten by a Thunder Fang. The tension in his neck was too strong, else he would have countered with his own bite. The nature of electricity and the contraction of his muscles had an unexpected effect: it made his hair stand on end. As an extra buffer against the attack, the Furfrou quickly turned the potential into a full-out Cotton Guard, his coat becoming exceptionally protective and insulating. The forceful flair of his fur was enough to push the Luxio back just enough, as it buried the lynx's face in and flooded its mouth with it. Teeth no longer making direct contact to the skin, Pizza Party was able to regain control over his reflex, and with an enraged swing of his head, Headbutted the side of the Luxio's, knocking it off its stance as it teetered to the left. The house pet saw the opportunity to lunge in for a quick bite to the leg, but something slammed hard into his flank.

It sent him tumbling, and then he struck a low, jagged rock, right to his back. The dog yelped, as the Take Down was strong enough even with his defenses to do him blunt damage. Not only had he struck the immovable rock in such a way that it was an ache to his spine, but the barb in his hind paw was knocked a little deeper as he tried amidst rolling to brake. Still, he scrambled to his feet as his eyes reeled. The wretched drone in his ears was as present as it ever was, blending into the foreground now, pitching and dipping like extraterrestrial commands he would never be able to translate. The sharp pain in his paw could not be ignored as he winced and bared his teeth, growling. He was not given a chance when he was struck by a crackling streak of lightning. This time, he was left with muscles that would not respond to his will. Slumped on the floor from paralysis, he now watched as the sharply-scaled bagworm began to spin itself to great speeds, a light blue ring of light surrounding the blur as the Pineco tipped itself forward and slowly advanced like a menacing drill to cut into fur and bore into flesh.

To a dog that has never truly battled, this would seem like an impending death at the hands of a maned cat and a pine cone, orchestrated by their enigmatic commanders, perhaps cosmically sent to target him for whatever reason the universe usually decided against him. Between the sound of whirring and whipped up ground, the taunts and laughter of humans, the stray sparks crackling on fur, a racing heartbeat, and radio waves, he began to shut his blurring eyes. As he did, he very briefly caught a glimpse of something just outside the light of the lanterns. Something lingered there in the dark, with many red eyes.

It ended in the explosion.​

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Summary
    Spoiler:

Pizza Party | M

Last edited:
    Years
  • Amari and Drake - Not a Friendly Encounter

Amari stubled back a few steps, being far smaller than the unfortunate individual that she'd accidentally walked right into. Rubbing her head she looked at the displeased-looking young man apologetically.
    "Uh... sorry about that I didn't notice you there. I hope I didn't hurt you or anything."

Drake's eye twitched as the girl rebounded off of his chest.
    "Don't you ever watch where the hell you're going? Seriously. If one more freakin' person..." the exhausted trainer bit his lip and held his tongue. "Move out of my way. I need to go inside."

"Right, sorry. My bad." Amari said, not failing to notice that this person was anything but friendly. She figured it was probably better not to bother the man further, although even she couldn't help but feel a flash of anger that required surpressing left she try and rake out his eyes. She hurriedly stepped aside anxious to be anywhere but in the impolite fellow's way.

"Thaaaaank you." Drake shook his head and stepped into the doorway, stopping halfway through. Wait a second, he thought as he looked to her waist where a few pokeballs hung. He reached his hand into his fanny pack and rubbed the badge within, still unsure of what to do with it. Maybe the girl could be useful? Even if she was rude and ill-mannered. Drake turned back towards her and pulled the badge from his pack. "Hey, uh, do you know what I'm supposed to do with this? I thought I could like pin it to my shirt or something, but there's nothing there to do it with and I'm afraid I'll lose it if it's just in my pack bouncing around and all."

The sudden - and rather awkward - question caught Amari by surprise, as did the badge that she turned around to see more or less jammed into her face. She blinked in shock for a few moments, amazed that not only did this man not know what the badge was for but that he hadn't been taking proper care of it. Many a trainer would consider just letting a precious gym badge bounce around in a fanny pack a cardinal sin.
    "Well you need to keep it so you can use it to get into the league, so you should probably keep it in a badge case. I'm sure you can get one from someone here if not in Solaceon or Eterna." she said, trying to keep her surprise and confusion out of her voice.

"Is that so? Huh. I've never actually seen a badge case. Do you... do you think you could help me find one? Do you know if they're expensive? I don't want to spend a lot of money. Do they come in different styles? Are they like, different colors? Or are they all one mandatory color or something? How many badges do I need to get to the pokemon league? Is the league really far away? I don't really care for walking." The trainer who had just moments before been so against saying even a single word was now spewing them out rapidly, barely giving the girl any time to comprehend the last before another came running out.

Is he serious?! Amari grumbled internally, amazed that this trainer was not only apparently clueless about everything he should not be clueless about, but that his mood and attitude seemed to cycle more rapidly than traffic signals.
    "Well it'd help if you slowed down..." she begun "But, I'll try to help as best I can. I don't know where to get one here, but most pokemarts would sell them. They shouldn't be too expensive, but mine was a gift so I'm not sure how much it'll cost. They do come in a range of colours and styles, although I'm not sure hoq big the range is though. You need to collect eight badges for the league which is located on an Island not far from Sunnyshore City." Amari answered in quick succession before having to take a deep breath having expended the capacity of her lungs on the torrent of answers. She then added "If you want to be a serious trainer, don't you think you should find out about things like that before travelling to gyms?"

"Wow... You sure do like to talk." Drake scratched his head and winced a little. "It wouldn't be so bad if your voice was a little more matured... but man... anyways... I only just became a trainer today, and I was kind of forced into it so it's not really my fault. So don't sass me kid. I just asked you a question. I didn't ask for you to get all myeh myeh blah blah don't you think you should find out about blah blah blah?" Drake mocked the young girl as he finished talking, furling up his nose and smacking his lips together obnoxiously as well as raising his voice a few octaves.

Amari was stunned, just as quick as this trainer had cycled to inquisitive he'd bypassed returning to anti-social and skipped right along to being just downright unplesant.
    "E-excuse me?!" she spluttered out, turning a shade of red that was equal shades anger and embarressment. She couldn't fathom what kind of grown man behaved the way this person was. "Who exactly do you think you are?! I'm trying to help you geez."

"Kid please. I'm way too old for you. Don't get your tongue all up in a knot and excited. It's not going to happen." Drake turned his back on the girl and flipped the back of his hair at her and spun the fanny pack around to his side. "Get a life."

"WHAT?!" Amari "What are you on about?! Are you being this infuriating on purpose? Or are you just grumpy because you had to steal your badge to get it?" Amari was kind of surprised to hear the last sentence leave her mouth, but an angry teenaged girl rarely says things that aren't just plain offensive.

The door closed on the girl's outburst, but some of it still made its way through the glass, causing Drake to laugh and shake his head. He turned around and shoved the door open and took steps over to the girl until he was hovering over her. "Kid, don't even try to mess with me right now. You do not want a piece of this. I'm not being infuriating or on about anything. And I sure as hell didn't steal this badge. But if it'll please whatever crazy complex it is that you have, then you go right on ahead and think what you want. But do not. Mess. With. Me. Today." With each of the final words Drake leaned in closer to the girl and slightly spat on her as he spoke.

Amari wiped her face, removing the repulsive saliva as best she could and glared at the jerk who'd spat all over her face. Considering said jerk was an agressive, full-grown man twice her size she probably should have used some common sense and turned around and left. Unfortunately, she hadn't become any less of an angry teenager in those few short moments, so what she actually did was flick Drake's nose before saying "You're the one messing with me tough guy. Now turn around and walk away or try and prove you didn't steal that so everyone can watch this "kid" run circles around you!"

"That's it." Drake pulled the ball containing the already knocked out Landon from his pack and took a single step back before spiking it at the girl's feet. "We'll see who's running circles around who when you see the true strength of my pokemon you little shit. Bring out your pokemon and lets get this started."

Amari didn't even answer, turning and storming away from the Lavitar that had just appeared groggily at her feet until she was satisfied with the distance between her and Superjerk. She then turned around and pulled one of her pokeballs from her belt.
    "Lancelot, would you mind?" she said, releasing her Farfetch'd from it's pokeball.

The bird pokemon appeared in a flash of white light, still armed with its leak. It took one look at the groggy Landon before looking back to Amari offended, as though to say "I won't battle something half dead." Amari in her foul mood was having none of that though
    "Just do it! Please!" Lancelot merely sighed, resigning itself to the unflattering battle.

Drake's eyes widened as he saw the duck. He stared at the pokemon intently, imagining all of the meat that he could pick off of its bones. He took a step forward as his mouth watered. He raised his hands and took another step forward. "Landon... do you... do you see that? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The pokemon swayed back and forth and let out a small grunt in response to its trainer. Drake took another step forward. "That's right. Meat. For at least a week. Oh man, I really hit the jackpot." The trainer took another step forward, nearly within attacking distance.

Amari's Farfetch'd had a sudden change in atitude when it heard Drake talking about him like food and moving towards him hungrily. It launched itself straight past the rude trainer's staggering Lavitar and smashed it's leak hard into the side of Drake's head. Amari watched with a mix of horror and satisfaction.

Drake raised hims arms. Remembering the days when he traversed the dangerous Mount Coronet without any pokemon to aid him. He deflected the leek and punched the duck in the bill. "Landon! Don't just stand there! Dinner!"
    "Lar..." The pokemon looked over its shoulder at Drake and the Farfetch'd and then sighed before lifting up a chunk of earth and launching it at the bird.

Lancelot was too busy stalking back towards the douche that punched him in the face to notice the projectile behind him, so he took a hit straight to the back of his head. The Farfetch'd fell over, but the weakened Landon's attack had been half hearted so he was able to quickly recover from the otherwise super-effective attack.
    "Leaf Blade!" Amari called to her pokemon, the Farfetch'd lunging towards Landon and lashing out with a glowing green leek furiously.

Drake - not wanting to miss the chance of a lifetime for the second time today - bounded after the pokemon and wrapped himself around it before starting to chew on one of its wings. "Mndn!" The trainer call through the mouthful of feathers. "Cm tk h bt!" The tired pokemon looked down at its feet and then back up to the trainer before sitting down on the ground, unwilling to move from the spot. It kicked at the ground around it, causing an intense sandstorm to appear.

"What are you doing?!" Amari yelled, taking several steps forward but stopping suddenly as a sandstorm suddenly exploded in front of her. When the sudden sandstorm cleared up, neither Drake or Landon nor her own pokemon were there anymore.​

FireSnow

Years
  • Vince Caroo - Day 3 - Let the Battle Begin! Part 3

Pokemon/Inventory:
    Spoiler:

The battle had been intense so far. Gabite and Buizel exchanged several blows with Gabite holding the upper hand as Vince's Buizel breathed heavily and was scraped up quite a bit. Though Buizel and Vince were down, they were not out yet. Tiamat and Gabite were flying high in the meanwhile. She was impressed by Vince's intensity and his Buizel's toughness. It wasn't often that a trainer and their Pokemon put up a fight like this for her. She looked out over the battlefield as the battle continued, her Gabite was hit by a Quick Attack before sending the Buizel away with another Slash attack sending the Buizel back towards its trainer. It struggled for a moment before it rose to its feet again. "Why won't this Pokemon just go down and stay down?" Tiamat thought to herself, "I hate to do this but I gotta end this now with our best combo."

"Alright Gabite, use Sandstorm!" Gabite roared as the sandstorm made its appearance again with Buizel and Gabite in the middle of it.

Vince peered out over the field as the sand flew around, losing visibility of his Pokemon. He smiled to himself. "Finally" he said, "This is our chance Scooter!"

"Bui Bui!" Buizel shouted back in affirmation from within the storm.

Vince had been waiting for this moment the second Gabite had defeated Barboach with the same move and attack. He knew exactly what was about to happen and he couldn't wait.

"Stay calm Scooter! You know what's coming!" Vince encouraged his Pokemon, "Now use Sonicboom!"

Tiamat raised an eyebrow at Vince's words. "Poor kid, there's no hope for his Buizel. It's time for this battle to end", she thought to herself before she shouted out, "Gabite dodge into the storm!"

With that, the Gabite disappeared, and the Sonicboom crashed into the ground where Gabite used to be. Vince smiled, "Nice job Buizel! Be patient now and wait for my command!"

Tiamat grew confused. Why was this kid happy his Pokemon missed its attack? What was he up to? She brushed the thought aside though as she ordered her finishing attack "Now end this Gabite and USE DRAGON CLAW!"

Vince smiled as the moment had arrived. "Scooter spin around and use Water Gun!"
    Buizel sprang into action spinning around and sending out the torrent of water in all directions, dissipating the sandstorm and in the process, muddying up the battlefield once again, creating a slip n' slide. This came as quite shock to both Tiamat and the Gabite. One, for the fact that Sandstorm was gone and two, because Gabite was now sliding right past Buizel, unable to gain its footing.

"Now is our chance Scooter, use Aqua Jet and send it flying!" Vince commanded

Water began forming around Buizel as he took off towards Gabite, connecting with its belly and sending it flying into the air. Tiamat could do nothing but watch as her Gabite was helpless now, stranded mid-air with no moves to use to get her out of this situation.

"Now use Sonicboom with all you've got!"

The water disappeared from around Buizel as he sprang into its next move. Its tail glowed white but didn't stop there. The tail kept glowing, becoming darker and bluer. One might even say it looked like waves. From there, Buizel swung its tail downwards, straight onto Gabite's head, and sending it straight back down the field, creating a small crater where it landed.

"Wow…that was Aqua Tail! Amazing!" Vince stood there in awe of the new move his partner had just learned.

Buizel landed back down on the battlefield and all eyes were now on Gabite. It was clear the Pokemon had taken a lot of damage but was it enough to win? The purple Pokemon finally showed some movement, groaning as it struggled to get to its feet. It got one foot under itself as Vince gritted his teeth. There was no way he could get back up after that combo. If so, Buizel wasn't going to be able to handle much more in battle. Gabite continued to struggle as it tried to get back to its feet. It looked back towards its trainer finally, Tiamat not giving any sign of what she was thinking. Finally, Gabite closed its eyes and gave in, falling back to the ground. It appeared it was finally over. Tiamat nodded her head as she pulled her Pokeball out, recalling Gabite.

"Gabite is no longer able to battle! The challenger wins!"

Buizel and Vince looked at each other in awe. They had won their first ever match and it was over a Gym Leader no less! They smiled and ran to each other, Vince slipping on the bed and crashing into Buizel. They looked at each other covered in mud and laughed.

"We did it Scooter! You were amazing!"

Soon a shadow appeared over them. Vince and Buizel looked up to see Tiamat standing over them. They did their best to clean themselves off as they got to their feet.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

Name: Tatsumi Serotagi

Day 1: Location, Route 210.
    Tatsumi made his way through Route 210. He had been looking for the girl he had seen just to see if everything was ok, but he didn't see her. But he didn't really look. He mainly wanted to try with all his might to get to Celestic City before night fall. With him leaving so early, it was possible, especially if he ran the entire way, which would be easy for him.

He started to run through the woods, evading pokemon in the wild. He was terrified of fog and he didn't have any pokemon that could get rid of it. He had heard so much about the fog in this valley, mainly due to the multitude of waterfalls in the area.

As he ran, the fog started to creep up all around him. He heard wild pokemon cries and he froze. He didn't know too much about Sinnoh pokemon, other than those found in Kalos. He lost track of where he was and he started to panic. He looked around wildly, trying to figure out where to go. His hands started to shake and he legs wobbled and he fell to his knees.

"N...no... I can't let the past haunt me.. Get up.... get up... get up!" He yelled.

Memories started to flash through his mind... He remembered that it was a week before Christmas at his home. The tree was up and presents were under the tree. He and his parents were baking Kalos Macarons and they were laughing and telling stories like Trample the Blue Nosed Stantler. The fog that night was extremely thick. He could remember that he could see figures moving in the thick fog. And then his vision turned a bloody red, unable to see.

Suddenly he was back on Route 210. His eyes were foggy and puffy from tears. He felt a slimy hand on his face and he looked over to see Froakie. Tatsumi slowly felt his senses returning. He felt the grass under his hands and he felt the wind blowing by his face.

'Froakie froakie. Fro froakie froak froak frokie.' The Froakie said, with a serious look on his face.

Tatsumi smiled and stood up. He was still shaking, but he senses had returned. He closed his eyes and listened to his surroundings.

"Thank you Froakie. You are right. I shouldn't dwell in the past. If I can't see, then I can use my other senses." Tatsumi said.

It was slow progress once it got foggy, but they continued. They had taken a break after it had passed noon and some of the fog was starting to burn away from the sun light. He could here the waterfalls. He knew that he would have to move soon. He didn't need to walk across the waterfall bridges without two of his five senses. He hopped that the fog would burn away enough so he could see. He had beat his fear of fog this time. He was happy that he was almost out of this valley.

He pulled out his custom made badge case. It was an exact replica of the Iceberg Badge, but instead of having water in the center, it had slots for gym badges. It had 6 points and from those six points, the case formed a done to replicate how the badge was made. It even had the iceberg on it.

"I have a lot of things to overcome. But with you, I can do it." Tatsumi said.

'Froakie froakie!'

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

jombii

Years

Coul Remson | Solaceon Town

Coul found himself deep in tall grass on Route 210. While the Solaceon Ruins proved to be boring for a biogeographer like Coul, Route 210 is a treasure trove. There are lots of trees and tall grasses in the area. The visibility is low since there seemed to be a thick fog rolling through. People living near the Route told Coul that the fog is there since time immemorial. Nobody knows how it can form and maintain it's thickness throughout the year. Coul has a theory but is yet to test it out.

There are also several waterfalls scattered throughout the route. As expected, the Pokemon found on the route are mostly Water-types and Grass-types. He did not expect any other types to be found as the fog really makes for other types to thrive in the area. There are the seldom Happiny that seems to be hopping around, trying to get a bearing on their location or the regular Flying-types, huddled in a nest and probably too scared to take flight because of visibility issues. Amongst the waterfalls however, you could also spot an occasional Machop or Timburr, meditating and training amongst the crags and roaring water. The route was wet but it was traversible and Coul thanked the Pokemon gods that it did not rain at all.

He took out his notebook and sat down in a nice dry patch of ground. He kept Drogon kept nicely tucked in inside his Pokeball as Coul felt the Pokemon would be quite uncomfortable in the arid environment. He started drawing the scenery and taking in some notes, listing the Pokemon he found in the area.

There is one Pokemon he wanted to observe, though, but sadly hasn't shown up yet. He is not keen on capturing it however but wanted to see how it thrives in this kind of environment. That Pokemon is usually found in the recesses of a cave in Hoenn, away from grass and fog and the wary eyes of trainers, wanting to capture it. According to everything Coul studied, it should be impossible to find one in the area. However, a resident in Solaceon Town mentioned he saw one near the waterfalls, the most likely place to find this Pokemon should it really reside here.

Coul sat patiently on that spot, his eyes fixed on the waterfalls, waiting for the Bagon to appear.

Jauntier

Years

• R U I N S
    WHEN: 0:17

Earnest Bagel
    Male | 10 | Trainer

What Ruin Unknown To Man, Pt. IV

As if drifting on a wave, the sensation of rising and falling was the first thing the dog subconsciously noticed. Soon, beneath him, the rigid feeling of support seeped though. On one side of him, he felt a warmth. On the other, a stagnant lack thereof, with a trace caress of a draft. There was a dull noise in the back of his mind somewhere, an ever-present drone, like feedback. Peeling eyelids back, the pitch black darkness receded, and after a moment to readjust to the light, they shut immediately at the provocation of pain. His rear right paw felt tightly bound, yet there was still a sharp aching. When it passed, he finally opened his eyes again, peering up through narrow slits to see his situation.

Light beamed forth from a headlamp fixed to a hardhat, sitting atop the wavy black and white coif of a familiar visage. It was the man in the bolo tie, from earlier that day. Pizza Party tried to stir, but he found that he couldn't. Though he could feel tingling now in his limbs, they were relaxed to such a point that he could not contract them at the moment. He couldn't even turn his head then. One thing that wasn't affected though was his ability to let a stream of air pass through his vocal cords, and with a sustained, insecure groan, he caught the man's attention.

"So we're awake?" He asked nonchalantly, as he looked down at the dog. The light from his headlamp shone in Pizza's face, and the crippled Furfrou shut his eyes with an irritated whine. "Oh, oops." The man lifted his chin slightly so as not to blind, and looked down at the dog with his greyed blue eyes. "That better?" Pizza Party conceded a groan in response. The man gave a faint smirk as before lifting his head to round a jutting wall. A nasal tone greeted from around the corner:

"Oh, thank goodness, you're back!" It was Mr. Copan in all his beige workman's dress, having had no reason to change out of his suit from just a couple hours earlier, really. He also sported a miner's helmet, and slung across his chest was a satchel that looked to be lugging about a little too much, as evinced by his constant readjusting of the strap from riding up onto his neck. Turning away from a wall covered in the ruin's odd glyph, the financial consultant and part-time archaeological hobbyist approached the dog and his escort. His look of relief to see the two quickly turned into concern, and then plain worry. "Oh, no, no... What happened to the dog?" Copan quickly canted his head to the side in an effort to peer over the man's shoulder and around the bend. "Where's Earnest?"

"... I didn't see him, Hendrick," came the grave reply.

Pizza Party shut his eyes. As if the back of his lids were a thin screen, a scene played for him. Whether it was a memory or his own imagination, he did not know, as he was just a dog. But he had made the decision then and there not to be there. He wanted to pretend he was anywhere else. And so, all the while, he imagined that he was being cradled in a warm blanket that had little prints of fire engines, cop cars, and ambulances. He imagined he was looking out of the swaddle to a young boy's bedroom, childishly colorful and littered with toys and posters. The strange sound that has yet to leave him, he imagined was a rounded white radio on the floor, tuned to a station not on the airwaves. All the while, he heard the voices of the men talking above him.

"He wasn't there?!"

"I checked around the area. The dog was beaten stiff, looks like, but when I examined him, the only major injury he had was to his leg. Some kind of spike."

"They got into a battle? And Earnest just ran off like that? That's careless! That's--"

"Hendrick, we don't know what the boy did or what he thought to do. There's no use in speculating it now."

There was a silence, and then the Furfrou felt the rhythm of walking and air grazing over him. He imagined they were walking out of the child's room, and into a familiar hallway, decorated with the framed photos of familiar faces. Faces he loved. Even there, at the end of the hallway, he could see and hear the broken radio.

"... I wish dogs could talk."

"You will find him, Hendrick. There are only maybe thirty chambers in these ruins, and you and I both know that many of them aren't any larger than a low-rent Veilstone condo." That was to say, offensively small.

"Yes, you're right, sir. We will search. I'll leave some of my flares out as we head toward the entrance, in case we miss him. He can follow those out, I'm sure."

There were sounds of rustling, and as a bright light glowed out of the corner of his closed eyes, Pizza Party envisioned he was carried into a kitchen, whose only light was the light of the oven, and through its window there sat a golden brown pie to bake. He tried to trick his mind into feeling a sweeping wave of its heat.

"'We'?"

"... Oh, sir, yes, I apologize, I-- Of course this doesn't involve you. I understand you're a busy man and all; I can't keep you here to, uh--"

"No, you certainly cannot. I have other clients in waiting I've to get to, Hendrick."

"Yes, I--"

"But I will help anyway, because what would I look like to not search for a boy I just met a couple hours earlier? Huh, Hendrick?"

"Ah-- Yes, sir. Thank you."

"I came across the scouts the researcher sent, by the way."

"You did?"

"Yes. They were about as useful in turning up physical evidence as you've been thus far." There was a heavy beat of silence. "It's a good thing I have a lot of patience, Hendrick. I don't know what they're doing, but if they are going to use up the money I put in to upstart the whole damn thing so willy-nilly like that, I--" He didn't finish his sentence, instead, swallowing the end of it. Again, a beat.

"... I promise you that I've made no error during our consultation today."

"I trust your advice, Hendrick. That's why you're getting the big bucks to make sure the expenses concerning my other account are in order for this massive undertaking of mine. I can't afford to fail. That's why, Hendrick, I need you."

The voices were fading now, as Pizza Party began to slip out of consciousness. In his mind, he was basking in the warm, diffuse glow of light that graced him from the protective darkness around him. He felt no pain as he stretched out against the soft surface, and yawned. There was neither the small white radio nor the omnipresent noise that was bound to it. There was only what he tried so very hard to pretend there was. And as his mind began to pull back as it reached the point of exhaustion, the last thing he heard was the distant sound of Mr. Copan, admitting that all he ever wanted in life was the recognition he deserved.​

Summary
    Spoiler:

Pizza Party | M

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

---
    Droooool

Celestic Town - Drake's house

"Well... these... really aren't as good as they're rumored to be..." Drake looked forlorn at the Farfetch'd cowering in the corner of his room.

The pokemon grasping tightly onto the leek it carried and ready to swing if the trainer came any closer. The bird's feathers were ruffled, torn and damp from the many failed attempts to bite through by Drake. Each time the trainer went to bite he was met by several rapid strikes to the head and mouth. He thought that perhaps one of his teeth was chipped, but couldn't feel anything different and soon forgot.

Drake sighed in discontent. He'd have to settle for berries and leaves another day longer. He turned to the small tv in the room and put in the Sailor Gardevoir dvd. He'd been excited to watch it all day, but everyone just kept getting in his way and doing their best to keep him from it. The first episode started and got about half way through before Drake even really realized that it was playing. His mind was elsewhere, and honestly he just didn't even feel like watching the show now.

The farfetch'd in the corner was making loud squawking noises and would swing it's leek around every now and then before picking at its mangled feathers. Drake scratched his head and then pulled out Timmie's pokeball. Landon had his own little bed of rocks to lay on and stayed out of his pokeball most of the time, so it'd be rude to keep Timmie locked up all the time.

The pokemon burst free from its ball and screamed out in excitement as it stretched and spun around its crowbar. "Tiiiiiiiimmmmmbuuurrrrrrrrrr!" The Timburr finished spinning the crowbar and then pointed it at the frightened Farfetch'd in the corner. "Timburr?"

"F-Far?" The Farfetch'd held out its leek, shaking.

The Timburr's eyes narrowed and it took a step towards the pokemon. "Timburrrrrr." The pokemon shook its head, keeping the crowbar pointing at the Farfetch'd's bill. It advanced, shaking its head until the crowbar and the leek crossed each other, and the two pokemon's faces were only inches away from each other. "Timburr."

jombii

Years

Coul Remson | Solaceon Town

Coul was sitting for a long time amidst the tall grass and still no Bagon appeared near the waterfalls, or anywhere in the immediate area. The whole route was as silent except for the water droplets spraying off from the water foam and the rustling of the grass. Coul long finished drawing the route, the sketch safely tucked inside his bag. He was just waiting and wait he did.

Being a biogeographer, Coul has no problem of waiting. Since he connects Pokemon and the geography of the land, he needs to be really patient in order to see a relationship between the two. The land is unmoving, one of his professors is prone to saying when he was still studying.

"The Pokemon are active. To see how one affects the others, you need to meet the both of them in the middle. You need to sow how the still land move and look at the moments where the Pokemon are still."

Coul could not understand it at that moment but, ever since he started to spend time on the road, he started to see what that professor meant. While the rocks are unmoving, you could see patterns over time as how they shape the land. In turn, you could see how the land helps the evolution of creatures. It is a profound thought, as if the earth is a living thing assisting everyone as time rolls on and on.

His thoughts were stopped by a rustling on the grass nearby. It was faint at first but the rustling soon started to go wild. Coul stood up and tensed his legs, his hands on Drogon's Pokeball, ready to call him out on whatever was causing the rustling. His worries soon showed itself.

A pair of Scyther appeared, their scythes extended. Both have wild looks in their eyes. This is bad. Coul sent out Drogon for a battle but should worse comes to worst, both of them are ready to flee the area. One of the Scyther hissed and took a step towards the duo while the other one stayed back. COul got confused. Scythers are generally lone hunters but in packs, they gang up on a prey to easily subdue it. One standing back while the other takes on an opponent single-handedly is unheard of. There might be something wrong.

Drogon was growling at the foreign Pokemon, fangs bared. Deino's are known to be blind but their other senses are superior, especially their hearing and touch. Coul trained Drogon to still improve the two senses to compensate for his lack of sight. He was ready for any battle. Coul decided to just test how far the two will go.

"Drogon, be careful. Fire Fang!" Flames erupted from Drogon's fangs and he lunged towards the advancing Scyther. It was easily evaded as the Bug-type flew out of Drogon's reach. The Deino however, had other intentions. It continued to run towards the other Scyther. It tired to fly away but it's wings flapped uselessly. The first Scyther hissed and flew to put itself between the Deino and its partner. Deino bit down on the first Scyther hard, inducing burns on the body. Deino released it's bite and went in for a Head Smash but it was evaded again. Drogon went back to its trainer. However, the first Scyther decided to not give Drogon time to recover. It's scythes glowed with an X-Scissor and crashed into Drogon's back, sending Coul's Pokemon yelping.

"Drogon! Are you ok?" Drogon growled again and stood up, facing the direction where the Scyther is. Flames erupted again from the dragon's fang and it rushed again recklessly towards the dominant Scyther. It tried to evade the attack but Drogon learned his lesson. He jumped at the last minute and bit the Scyther mid-air. The two of them fell down but Deino kept his jaws clamped on the Scyther. The other Scyther merely looked at the fighting Pokemon, unable to do anything. Coul could see that there was a gash on the side of that Scyther and one of its wings fluttered uselessly. Drogon let go of the Scyther and used a Head Smash, hitting the Scyther for a critical hit. It hissed and tried to wriggle its way out of Drogon's onslaught of moves.

"Drogon, another Fire Fang!" As Drogon prepared the attack, Scyther managed to free one of its scythes and slashed at Drogon with an X-Scissor. Drogon jumped back, hurt from the attack and the flames dying from its fangs. The dominant Scyther flew away, wings buzzing in the air. The other Scyther looked at its retreating partner and raised its scythes, in preparation for an attack. However, it could not even stand on its own as the Bug-type buckled under its own weight. It was hissing hard. Its wings were still.

"Come back!" Drogon ran back to Coul as the young man started running towards the Scyther. He ran his hands on the body of the Pokemon. He could still feel a faint heartbeat in the body of the Pokemon. There was a huge gash on its side, a fresh wound as blood is still flowing. Its wings are clipped and there seemed to be a bruise on one of its thorax. Coul took out his last Super Potion and sprayed the medicine on the body of the Scyther. While it was an immediate cure, Coul knew that he should bring the Scyther to a nearby Pokemon Center. He'll think about the injuries after the Pokemon is good.

However, he also knew the limits of his strength. Neither Drogon nor him could carry the Scyther to Celestic Town, the nearest Pokemon Center, on their back. It would be dangerous, especially if the two of them encounter trainers or other wild Pokemon. Coul easily decided his next move.

He took out an empty Pokeball and tapped in on Scyther's chest. The Pokemon disappeared in a flash of red light and the Pokeball started shaking.

One.
    Two.
    Three.

Coul waited with bated breath if the capture was successful.

Last edited:

FireSnow

Years
  • Vince Caroo - Day 3 - Time to Grow Up

Pokemon/Inventory:
    Spoiler:

"Great battle Vince. Really showed some heart and smarts there. You definitely deserve this." Tiamat brought her hand forward and revealed a shiny object, "The Legacy Badge…You have earned it."

Vince was having trouble processing everything. Here he was in a gym about to receive his first badge as part of the Sinnoh League. This was the excitement he had been looking for when he set out and now it was happening. He slowly reached towards Tiamat's hand and picked up the badge and examined it. It was so pretty and it was his. He had his first badge. His mind wandered back to the battle that had occurred, Barboach proving tough but getting seriously hurt, the ingenuity of Vince to be improvise his battling to defeat Dratini and Gabite, the toughness of Buizel to keep going. He was a lucky guy to have such amazing Pokemon at his side helping him on this journey. Vince smiled to himself, holding back his tears of joy. It was time to stop being a child and realize that this journey is supposed to help him grow closer to Pokemon, not cry every time one of them gets hurt. It was time to be an adult and go after his dream of seeing the world and meeting as many new friends as he could and meet any challenge head on.

Buizel nudged his trainer's leg, snapping Vince back to reality. He had to have been standing there for at least two minutes just staring at his new badge. His face blushed as he realized how silly he must have looked. Tiamat had noticed and chuckled. "It is alright. It can be overwhelming when you receive your first badge. There is no feeling like it. I see a great future for you with plenty more wins coming as long as you show that same fire and confidence you had in that last battle." With that she bowed, turned and walked away, her assistant following close behind, those tails bouncing up and down. Still such a strange sight but not important Vince supposed.

"Th…thank you" Vince whispered before gathering his voice back, "Thank you Tiamat! You are great and I won't let you down!"

Tiamat gave a slight wave as she walked away in acknowledgment of Vince as she disappeared into a corridor. With that Vince left the gym more determined than ever in his dreams. First step towards doing that was to get Barboach healed up at the Pokemon Center. Before that he pulled out a gray sporty jacket from his set of extra clothes, put it on and pinned his badge to the inside of it. He looked down at Buizel and gave him a pat on the head. With confidence brimming, he began heading towards the Pokemon Center and after that, the next gym, and many new challenges. Vince couldn't wait.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

---
    Poke-Pep Talk

Celestic Town - Drake's house

"Sup duck." The Timburr smiled wide, showing its teeth.

"Uh... what?" The Farfetch'd stood still, the leek still shaking in its wings.

"I said. Sup, Duck?" The Timburr leaned in closer, their eyes almost touching.

"Uh... not much? Just standing here, wondering why your trainer's trying to eat me and keeping me captive... you're not... a bad guy are you? What's going to happen to me?"

"Probably nothing to be honest. My trainer isn't really.... well..." the pokemon looked over its shoulder at the overweight middle aged man scratching his bum while watching anime.

The Farfetch'd looked over, confused by all of this. "So then, why am I still here?"

The Timburr shrugged. "Who knows? Not like the door's locked or anything. You could leave whenever you want. He's given up on trying to eat you so there's no real worries." The pokemon tilted its rockin' shades up to look the feathery pokemon over once more, assessing its strength. "Any idea where your trainer might be? I'm sure I could get you back to them no problem."

"No... not really... we only just met..."

The Timburr shook its head and rested the crowbar on its shoulder. "Hey, no big deal buddy. I've been doin' this kind of thing for years now. I'll get you back to them, no problem."

"Y-you're sure?"

"Sure thing man. It's a lot easier to bring pokemon back than it is to beat the crap out of their trainers and free them... so yeah no problem." The two pokemon walked over to the door and Timmie turned to Drake when the two got to the entrance. Timmie tapped the crowbar against the door. "I'm gonna go take this pokemon back to its owner."

All Drake heard was a singular 'Tim,' but he waved his hand anyways. "Go ahead. I don't really care. Just be home for dinner and don't get in any trouble. I will leave you here."

"See?" The Timburr said to the Farfetch'd. "No problem at all. He doesn't even really care, which even though it really pisses me and Landon off, we seem to really synergize well with him regardless. So I guess we're stuck for now." The pokemon smiled wide and lowered its shades before pulling the door open. "Let's go find that trainer."

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
    Years

• Ivan Demoran

Chapter 1: The Oddessy Begins

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

7:30 AM

Ivan was engrossed in his book when his alarm clock went off. "Wai-ai-wha- Oh, its just the alarm clock. Well guess its time to get ready." Ivan mumbled to himself as he drug himself out of bed. He shut off the alarm clock and ran to his closet, hastily grabbed his clothes, and started to get dressed. When Ivan's belt had been fastened, the Poké Ball attached to it suddenly burst open, and a jingle of electronic sounds was heard.

"Linux!" Ivan shouted, "That's the third time this month you've come out of your ball. Can't you be a bit more patient? I didn't even get my shirt on."

The Porygon looked down and let out some more electronic sounds. "Yeah, I know, I'm mean, and I'm one to talk about patience." Ivan said as he wiggled into his shirt. "Besides, aren't I very good about letting you out of your ball"

Linux looked ashamed and let out a sound. Ivan bent down to the Porygon's level. "*Sigh* Sorry man, I know that you're excited. Today is the day after all. C'mon, lets grab something to eat."

A short breakfast later

7:47 AM

"Huh, wonder where father is?" Ivan wondered aloud, "He's normally reading something around this time on his day's off." Linux let out a sound and moved towards the front door. "Yeah, we should head towards the garden, get in a bit relaxation before we set off." Ivan and Linux walked along a path until they came upon one of the hedge archways that marked the garden's entrances. Waiting under the arch was a welcome face.

Tiberius welcomed his son. "Good morning Ivan, hope you slept well."

"Slept pretty well. How about you?"

"Not well, business calls came in all night. But let's skip the rest of the pleasantries and get straight go buisness. Do you know why I want you to become the Sinnoh League Champion before I'm willing to let you run SimuTech?"

"My guess would be to get used to hard work and to see my dedication," Ivan replied casually. "Would that be correct?"

"Yes Ivan," Tiberius answered, "That is exactly it. I didn't go to college to learn business and I turned out fine. I just need to know how much effort you can put forth before I feel comfortable with the idea of you running the business. Walk with me."

Tiberius and Ivan began walking back to their house, with Linux spazzing out for attention.

"Linux, I know you want to get going, but we have most of the day."

Meanwhile something peeked out from behind the hedge arch. The pokemon looked around, and then started to follow Ivan and Linux. "Budeew!" It went, sounding determined.

Ivan and Tiberius continued to talk all the way back to the house

8:55 AM

As father and son approached the front door, they noticed a package sitting in front of it.

Tiberius jogged up to the package and looked at the note attached to it. "Ah, about time this got here," he said, picking it up and handing it to Ivan. "Here, a little gift for you before you leave."

Ivan opened the package and looked inside. Inside was an assortment of Poké Balls, a decent supply of potions, a new purple sleeping bag, a purple coat, and other supplies Ivan would need. "Thanks father, this is very nice," Ivan said as he carefully packed these new supplies into his bag. "These should prove useful."

Ivan desperately wanted to get started on his journey, but didn't want to risk offending his father. He began to swing his arms around to keep himself occupied while his father began a long speech.

". . . But enough from me, I can tell you're getting impatient," Tiberius said. "Go on and get going. Just remember to call me from time to time."

"Will do father." Ivan said as he began running off.

"One last thing, when you have two badges, let me know. I have a gift I would like to give you then." Tiberius shouted.

"Understood, will keep that in mind." Ivan yelled back as he continued towards Route 210.

The Budew from earlier continued to follow Ivan as he and Linux started their adventure. Although it struggled to keep up, Ivan was leaving a noticeable trail in his haste, making it easy for the Budew to follow him.

Ivan's Team

Spoiler:

Inventory

Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years

Name: Tatsumi Serotagi

Day 1: Location, Route 210.

The sun was starting to go down as Tatsumi crossed the waterfalls. He had been very silent as he tried to figure out where and how to step. Although he could see, there was still extreme danger from how think the fog was. He could see the valley pass, marking the end of Route 210.

"Thank Arceus..." He said.

He continued to walk toward the valley exit, but as he got closer, he started hearing what he thought was a pokemon cry. He looked up, he could see something falling toward he, but it was too late to move. He was smacked in the face by what felt like a giant acorn. He staggered for a moment and he caught his balance. He was dazed for a few seconds, shaking his head a few times, the daze broke and he yelled in pain, putting a hand to his face.

"YOUCH!"

Tatsumi quickly looked around, trying to find what was responsible for hitting him in the head. He spotted exactly what he had thought had hit him in the face, laying on the ground. The acorn moved. He quickly hopped up and faced Tatsumi.

'SEE dotdotdot!' The pokemon cried.

"A Seedot eh? If I am not mistaken, with the correct ability, it can be extremely fast. And I love speed." Tatsumi said, pulling out his Holocaster, pointing it at the pokemon.

A hologram of a walking Seedot appeared and the caster started to speak, "Seedot, the Acorn Pokémon. Seedot attaches itself to a tree branch using the top of its head, looking exactly like an acorn. It sucks moisture from the tree while hanging off the branch. The more water it drinks, the glossier this Pokémon's body becomes. It startles other Pokémon by suddenly moving, which it enjoys. This Pokémon polishes its body once a day using leaves."

Tatsumi looked up and around, making sure the Seedot didn't belong to anyone. No one, but he and the wild pokemon were around. He pulled out his pokeball, releasing Froakie.

"Alright Forakie! Show time!"

Froakie appeared and looked ready for a battle.

"Froakie, Seedot is a grass type, so be prepared." Tatsumi said.

'Froakie Froakie!'

The little pokemon started to glow red, bide. Tatsumi knew the move know as bide, thanks to watching so many of Wulfric's gym battles. He knew he needed to be careful when it was finally done charging.

"Ok Froakie, use cut!" Tatsumi said.

The frog pokemon quickly formed a light sword with its hand and jumped at the seedot and slammed the light sword across the acorn pokemon's body. He cried and slid back, but stood strong. Froakie jumped back and waited for the next command, turning into a normal type due to protean ability.

Tatsumi thought for a moment on what to do. He knew that as soon as he attacked again, the pokemon would unleash the power.

"OK Froakie! Now use water pulse!" Tatsumi yelled.

Quickly Froakie formed a sphere of water with its hand and shot it at Seedot, again hitting it. This time sending it rolling away, crying. Seedot quickly ran at Froakie, the sun light hit the pokemon and its speed doubled. Froakie's eyes went wide as did Tatsumi's. The pokemon crashed into Froakie, sending it flying into the cliff.

"Quickly Froakie, use your frubbles to make a cushion on the cliff to lessen the impact!" Tatsumi yelled.

Froakie quickly threw frubbles at the cliff and it slammed into the frubble cushion. The seedot looked like it was tired already from taking the those two hits.

"Froakie finish it with Icy Wind!"

Froakie nodded and jumped into the air and blew snow and ice at the small acorn pokemon. The pokemon took a direct hit and slammed into a boulder that had fallen from the cliff at some point in the past.

Tatsumi quickly through the poke ball at the acorn pokemon. The pokeball started to shake. He waited for the results, hoping that it would click. There was no way that Froakie could take another bide attack. He knew he would have to be quick if the catch failed.

Bag:
    Spoiler:

jombii

Years

Coul Remson | Celestic Town

The trip to Celestic Town was uneventful but Coul did not really paid any attention to his surroundings. After the Pokeball clicked, signifying the Scyther's capture, Coul immediately pocketed the ball and recalled Drogon and ran towards the general direction of the next town. A pack of Bagon might appear at the waterfall and Coul would not even notice them.

He made good time in going to Celestic Town. It would be his first time in visiting the famed, runic town but Coul Remson had no time to sight-see. As he strolled through the gates of the town, sweat running down his head, he tried to look for the tell-tale sign of a Pokemon Center. He found nothing at the immediate area and was confused for a little bit, as most towns have their Pokemon Center near the gates to accommodate trainers coming in from a route.

"I guess Celestic Town is diffent," Coul said to himself. He questioned a certain local, walking around near the gate for the general direction of the Pokemon Center. Coul followed the directions and saw the red roof. Coul entered the building and spotted the Nurse Joy in charge of the Pokemon Center. He gave his two Pokeballs to be healed and hoped for the best.

For the meantime, Coul decided to rest. He'll deal with things once his Pokemon are well and rested.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

• Chapter 2: The First Encounter

Spoiler:

Route 210 was a peaceful little route lined with trees and lovely flowers. Having departed from their home in Solaceon Town, Junko and Misdreavus were on their way to Celestic Town. Junko looked around, scanning the area for wild Pokémon. A couple of Noctowl sat in a tree, peacefully preening their feathers. Swablu flew by gracefully, singing a lovely tune that made the walk all the more pleasant. It was all nice enough, and the coast seemed clear of any danger. Junko and Misdreavus began to proceed less cautiously, now strolling happily along, on their way to their first destination. After about 10 minutes of walking, the two decided to stop by a nearby tree to have a quick lunch. Junko sat down beside the tree and gave a light sigh. Misdreavus floated by her side, smiling happily, as she was eager to dig into the tasty Poffins Junko's mother made for the journey. "Boy, I bet you're really hungry, aren't you?" Junko said to Misdreavus. "I'm pretty hungry too, so let's dig in!" Junko grabbed her bag and rummaged through it, looking for the bento box containing her lunch and Misdreavus' Poffins.

While Junko's attention was averted, Misdreavus caught sight of a Meditite meditating. She just couldn't help herself—she grinned and floated over to it slowly, the beads around her neck flashing as they often did when she got excited. Meditite was deep in focus. One with nature, one with Route 210, just the slightest disturbance could—

"Dreav! Misdrea-VUS!"

Meditite flinched, lost its focus, and fell to the ground. Misdreavus snickered as the Meditite then proceeded to lash out angrily. Junko, still rummaging through her bag, heard Misdreavus' shout and ran over to the scene. "Misdreavus! No! What are you doing?"

Meditite closed its eyes and emitted a wave of psychic energy that made Misdreavus dizzy and confused. The Meditite was agitated and it was too late to do anything now. A fight between the two ensued, so Junko decided this was a good opportunity to make her first capture. "Misdreavus, snap out of it, use Shadow Ball!" A dark ball of energy materialized in front of Misdreavus and she launched it at the Meditite. Meditite's eyes glowed and it dodged the Shadow Ball, reading Misdreavus's moves before she even made them. Misdreavus launched another Shadow Ball at it, but Meditite dodged it as well. Finally, a third Shadow Ball managed to hit--maintaining enough focus to detect three times in a row proved to be too difficult for Meditite. It took heavy damage from the attack and fell to the ground, significantly weakened and seemingly unable to fight back at this point. Junko gasped and excitedly ran to her bag to retrieve a Pokéball. She then lobbed it at the weakened Pokémon, forcing it into the ball. She and Misdreavus watched anxiously as it shook, hoping that the capture was successful...

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
    Years

• Ivan Demoran

Chapter 2: *Insert Witty Name Here*

"Kawaii-Desu"

Route 210
    10:05 AM

"That . . . took . . . much longer . . . that it should have." Ivan said, trying to catch his breath. "Linux remind me . . . to never run . . . that much again. Where are we . . . anyway?" Ivan looked around his immediate surroundings. He found himself standing at the edge of a forest, nearby a small pond.

"This should make a good place to rest real quick, eh Linux?" The Porygon did a little dance and laid down.

A little bit of nothing later

11:05 AM

Ivan was jerked awake by the sound of splashing. "What is tha-wait, Linux, you let me fall asleep!?" Ivan shouted. Linux didn't respond, as he had been deep in sleep as well. Ivan picked up Linux and shook him. "WAKE UP! Don't be a lazy-"

Suddenly Ivan was slammed into a tree. When he looked to see what hit him, he couldn't believe his eyes. "What's a cute little thing like you doing hitting like that?" Ivan said to the Azurill that was trying to look menacing, but was failing miserably.

Before Ivan could get another word in, the Azuril, was struck by a rainbow beam of energy. "Linux, thanks for standing up for me but that was a little bru- LOOK OUT!" Ivan shouted this too late, as the Azurill had already slammed into Linux from above. "Okay, it wants a fight. Linux, Conversion 2!"

Linux's body suddenly had a metallic look to it, and when the Azurill slammed its tail into Linux, it clanked off and the Azurill let out a cry of pain.

The Azurill started spitting bubbles at Linux after the failed Slam. "Linux, Ice Beam!" Linux let loose an icy ray, which stopped the bubbles in their tracks. The Azurill tried to dodge by bouncing, but the bottom of its tail was nicked, and ice formed around it. Linux took the intiative and fired a Signal Beam at the Azurill. It slammed into a tree and seemed to be in a daze.

"Let's give this a shot!" Ivan shouted as he through the Poké Ball. He watched it wobble and hoped for the best. . .

The Budew caught up to Ivan to see the Poké Ball thrown. It watched the Azurill get sucked it and gave a puzzled look.

Ivan's Team

Spoiler:

Inventory

Spoiler:

Jauntier

Years

• R U I N S
    WHEN: 0:34

Earnest Bagel
    Male | 10 | Trainer

What Ruin Unknown To Man, Pt. V

Earnest sat on a colorful block-patterned chair that effortlessly balanced itself on its rear left leg. The walls were pure white and the ceiling was carpeted black. All the furniture was of the same colorful set as the chair, and they all were positioned almost as strangely. A large dresser and wardrobe must have been nailed by their bases as they hanged securely overhead. A nightstand appeared to be caught sinking into the wall, as if it was sawed off and cemented there. Elsewhere, a familiar fire-engine twin bed seemed to be suspended in mid air, rotating barely noticeably as if strung up by invisible twine. In the corner of the room, standing on some out-of-place Tuscan pedestals were two blue floral-print vases, transformed into lamps without lampshades. Paintings on the wall were upside down, sideways, right-side-up, and even turned over, but for whatever reason, no matter how many times he tried to stare directly at them, they always seemed to be out of his direct line of sight, forever an unfocused blur in his peripheral. In front of him was a plastic, red play table, floating as if it were lighter than a feather from the current of the ceiling fan, slowly turning beneath it. Across from him was a vanity, or more strangely, the conceptual art of one, two-dimensional lines scratched with blue ink into this three-dimensional space.

This was not his house. It had elements of his house in it, bits and pieces from his and his mother's bedrooms, but not all of it, and certainly not in this arrangement. Earnest thought that perhaps this was a dream, but this dream was far too avant garde for his tastes. Besides, most of his dreams consisted of saving the world while wearing nothing else but a small fig leaf--to protect the innocence of the people he rescued, of course. Earnest looked down, and while he was not fully clothed, he was wearing some Psyduck-print underwear.

"No leaf this time," he mused aloud. "This must be serious." To self-taught dream analysts like Earnest, this detail was crucially significant, probably.

"Okay, universe! I'm listening!" He crossed his arms, perked an eyebrow, and pursed his lips, negotiating with absolutely nothing. When he naturally received no response from anything anywhere, he uncomfortably shifted in his immovable chair, loudly clearing his throat and scratching at the back of his neck, having embarrassed himself. "Is... there anybody here?" He looked around, but saw no door in this small, bizarre room. What he did notice on his second glance around was how cleanly aware he was of everything around him. This was not particularly so in his other dreams. "Maybe... Maybe this is a Lucy dream!" He incorrectly figured, stamping his fist in his hand with complete certainty. "All I have to do is imagine something will happen and then it will!" In the vein of a lucid dream, Earnest stared at an empty space on the wall to his right and focused very hard to conjure with his mind a door. As he was thinking, the drifting, intrusive thought of what would happen if his brain exploded from thinking too hard crossed his mind. Then he began to panic because he just thought of the thought and he didn't want that to come true because he thought about it, so he began to think about his brain not exploding. Then he thought about if this dream had some weird genie laws to it where if he thought of his brain not exploding, maybe something else would explode, like all of his vital organs. To counteract all of this, he decided he would just begin to think about why these so-called "Lucy" dreams were named "Lucy" dreams, even though unbeknownst to him, they weren't.

It wasn't even a minute before he gave up. Nothing had formed on the wall. With a stuffy huff, he let his gaze wander elsewhere. Clearly his imagination was being stubborn with him. In order to outsmart himself, he figured that the door might appear when he wasn't looking. But when he turned to stare ahead again, he screamed.

Standing in front of the third-dimensional sketch of a vanity, with their back turned toward Earnest, was a girl. She looked to be about his age and height. Her hair was a light blonde that fell limply to her shoulders. She wore a bright red sundress with a matching bow to cinch her waist and a long-sleeved, short cardigan. White socks reached just over the knees, showing a bit of leg before the hem of her dress. Her Mary Janes were a bright sky blue. She was combing her hair with a paper cut-out drawing of a brush, which did nothing for her already well-groomed 'do. She was staring into the mirror of the vanity, but its mirror reflected nothing, as it was just a sketch of a mirror. She did not react whatsoever to his scream, combing her hair along like an uninterrupted automaton.

When Earnest caught his breath from the unexpected startle of another human being, he leaned forward in his seat, hands on his knees, and began to apologize for his outburst. The girl did not react, continuing the mechanical grooming. After a moment feeling both confused by her presence and rejected for not saving face cool enough, he piped up, sweeping his hair back. "Ahh... Are you..." He took a deep breath before he blurted out, "Are you the Lucy of my dreams?!"

She stopped brushing. Slowly, she turned. When she faced him, Earnest's expectant look of excitement froze in place.

Lucy's face was just a big flat eye.

Earnest couldn't relax the muscles in his cheeks from the sheer mortification.

Big Eye Lucy lifted up her hands to the ceiling, and as her tiny black pupil stayed trained on her captor, she took a bold and sassy step to the side. Then she did it again, back in place, with a bump in her hip, arms knocked in the same direction. She did this over and over. It was dancing. Somewhere off in the distance, the bizarre sound of a spunky, punchy synthesizer over a repetitive, inexperienced flute made the perfect alt pop track--the kind you think you've heard before and you try to sing to the catchy beat, but you don't know the words because the lyrics are actually foreign. As she continued her saucy two-step, Earnest regained control of his distracted mind, only for his first, out-of-the-blue thought to be the question of what would happen if this talented cyclops' dance somehow caused the room to explode.

The room exploded. Well, rather, the walls and furniture within were forcefully sucked apart in every direction into the very vacuum of outer space. Earnest kept still in his balancing chair, and the shuffling girl continued as if her feet were still flat on a plane.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" The boy shrieked as he came back to his panicked senses. He continued to scream as he helplessly watched a dancing alien girl's clothes and hair fall away into the starry galaxy, revealing that she was nothing but a big, white eye.

Earnest woke up. Everything was dark and cold. As he let his eyes adjust to the lack of light, he was gripped entirely by the late onset of dull pain. Everywhere around him there was a physical pressure, hard and lumpy. Eyes now acquainted with the dimness, he could see that he was peering through a narrow crack, and as he breathed out, he was agitating dust and grit from under his nose. It took him a bit to recall, but his memory returned to him. When Earnest and Pizza Party entered the Ruins, after tripping over a loose shoelace, he tumbled down a short flight of stone stairs and bashed into a secret, friable, man-made wall of a small chamber. The force of the collision caused it to crumble large, compact clay chunks onto him, and even though he was wearing his plastic pail helmet, they fell on his head hard enough to knock him out.

"... Aw, biscuits," he mumbled to himself, voice unexpectedly cracking. He called out for Pizza Party, but the Furfrou did not come. He wondered if his partner was under the pile as well, and feared it. "... Pizza?" He called again. There was no answer, not even a sound. Mr. Copan was right. Empty, ancient ruins carved into the side of a mountain centuries ago really were a dangerous place. He took a deep breath to shout one last time before resigning to his fate, when a giant eye appeared on the other side of the crack. He screamed instead.

In the midst of his screaming, he remembered the eye from his dream, and managed to form the words "LUCY! AAAH! AAAH! GYUH-AAAAH!" As he continued to empty out his lungs, he felt the pressure on top of him quickly begin to alleviate, and trace light began to surround him. The rubble atop of him was being cleared. His screams died down as he slowly looked around him, steadily coming to this realization. When he finally shut up, he looked over to the lone eye. It had black little nub-like limbs that made it appear in the shape of a bone.

"... Lucy?" He asked, in awe. Slowly, the boy stood from the dusty ground, his crushed Psyduck book bag shifting significant weight on his back. He winced from the scratches and bruises he no doubt received from the whole ordeal. He looked over to the demolished wall beside him. There was the secret chamber, whose close walls were completely covered in those symbols of different shapes, though all with the central, circular shape that this small, floating creature had. Earnest recognized them from Mr. Copan's book. Now the boy looked around where he had been entrapped. Large stones were scattered about as if cleared by a strongman, and yet, there was no one else there but he and the living glyph.

"Lucy, are you... an Unown?"

The Pokemon made a small little squeal as its pupil appeared to blink. Earnest began to smile, feeling as if he had just rediscovered a lost, ancient mystery, but the moment was interrupted.

Off in the distance, up the stairway on the ground floor, there were faint voices. "... ... Hear... ... screaming little girl, or... ..."

The voices become more recognizable as they started to cry out Earnest's name. His rescue team had arrived. Earnest turned back to the bone-shaped Unown, and with a twinkle in his eye, he posed the fateful question.

"Do you want to come with me?"

Summary
    Spoiler:

Pizza Party | M

Last edited:
    Back