• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Funfest Missions

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Remember these from B2/W2? Did anyone participate in the Funfest Missions? If so, what did you think of them, and which one was your favorite?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I did. I mainly did the shard-finding one since you needed the colored shards to teach your Pokemon moves from the move tutors, and that was the best way to farm them to me. Though I think I've done a few others besides that one. It also gives you Pass Orbs, which are needed to use the pass powers, which were also helpful since it had stuff like an exp boosting power.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I played a few with my friends and they were a lot of fun! We just did some random ones for the sake of doing them, but we got a good kick out of them. I remember one in which they were trying to find me, not knowing I had become a Meowth!

Funfest Missions are one of those features I think would be really fun to bring back in upcoming games now that the Internet connectivity is so improved from before... imagine all the hi-jinks of trying to complete them with random people online!

Years
  • I did. I mainly did the shard-finding one since you needed the colored shards to teach your Pokemon moves from the move tutors, and that was the best way to farm them to me.

I found that particular one a bit redundant given you were able to easily get shards from dust clouds. The fact Funfest Missions make you have to complete them in a certain amount of time makes it hard if you don't know your way around.

Back