• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championship II: Finals

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday

PCL Championship II: Finals

It's the finals!!! Will Team Orb overtake Ghosts of Perdition? Or will GoP go on to win two Championships in a row? We'll just have to find out. Good luck to everyone!

Rules

• All battles are to be done in the OU format on the PokéCommunity's battle server. (If both players agree to play a different format, they are allowed to do so, but it must be mutually agreed upon and the format must be one of the following: Ubers, UU, RU, NU, PU, or LC.)
    • All matches are best of three. Win two battles to win the match.
    • Post the battle replay of your match in this thread.
    • ATTENTION: Please schedule the match with your opponent via profile/visitor messages as soon as possible, then post the updates regarding your match in this thread. Inactivity or ignoring your opponent's messages may result in your opponent being given the win.
    • Read this thread for the full scheduling procedure. If you fail to follow the procedure, you won't be getting an activity win.
    • You can find your opponent's profile and time zone in the Clan Directory, but be sure to double check the time zone with your opponent!
    • Clan leaders can sub players by hiring mercenaries, which is done through the Mercenary Hiring thread.
    • There will be no extensions. We were firm on this point last time and we will be firm on it again for this PCL Championship.

As always, you may ask your clan for battling and team building advice in your clan's thread or Skype chat. You could regularly visit the battle server and ask for help there, especially if one of your clan mates are online. Check out PC's Battling & Team Building Resources, as well as the Team-Building Workshop.

Match-Ups

The deadline is Thursday, June 16th at 11:59 PM ET. There will be no extensions.

vs.
    wx6SD0Z.png

Ghosts of Perdition (3) vs. Team Orb (1)
    Archy vs. punkysaur
    Nolafus vs. Castform
    Lost vs. Elektra Heart
    Omicron vs. Nakuzami
    wolf vs. Christos

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Lost vs Nolafus 2-1. I had some nice luck in game 2 haha. Fun games!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Sirfetch’d

I beat Castform in the three most intense battles I have ever had. It was so close, and I'm so sorry those hurricanes missed. It really wasn't fair at all, and I felt really bad about it. Still, I hope the games were fun, and thanks for battling!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-223660
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-223664
    http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-223666

that's part of using hurricane haha! Those misses had no effect on that last battle in all honesty. That was a very bad matchup for my team x)

Sirfetch’d

Fun season of PCL! Congrats to GoP for taking home the crown. Team Orb will be doing that next season =)

Years
  • Alas comebacks dont mean u win always.Anyways good work GOP for being the reigning, defending, undisputed pcl champs!
    But we are gonna win it back next time!

Sirfetch’d

Yes, punky! Team Orb will be back and better than ever. We will win one of these finals

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm glad GoP won again. :) Regardless, Christos and I might still do our battle just for fun. Looking forward to the offseason, which should be much more engaging than the last one.

Back