• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The One-Liner Pie RP: cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • Gabri rolls to the side and asks solivagant if she enjoyed the night.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Nero's done. He's just done. He's not coming back. RIP one-liner RP's innocence, page 1-17. I can't even third-person anymore. I can't even one-line anymore. I'm sorry I can't handle this. I just wanted a nice, family friendly chit-chat thread full of Bidoofs, Bidoofs everywhere and instead I got two people flirting and a couple of third wheelers. I didn't sign up for this. None of us signed up for this. RP was a mistake. I'm going back to solo writing. I'm going back to solo living. I'm gonna become a hermit, gonna leave civilization. If this is what the world's become, then I don't want to be a part of it. Goodbye everyone. Fate, take me. You own me now.

In another world, Nero overreacts, but in reality he just asks if sexytime is over yet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rika patiently waits for tea and closes door on solivagant.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Gabri acknowledges Rika's new old Hawt username and gives her some freshly made Hawt tea and biscuits.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Oddy wonders why there aren't actually bidoof everywhere as a single tear falls from his face.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Gabri pays no attention to the presence or absence of Bidoofs, since he has a guest in his house he must attend to.

[Note: I did not specify WHICH guest... ;)]

Last edited:

Oddball_

Years
  • Oddy realises that the title is incorrect as the plural of bidoof is still just bidoof.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Nero always thought Moonlight Sonata's first movement can be pretty spooky, especially when his printer goes off in the middle of the night Jesus Christ someonehelpme it's 12:20 am and Nero's printer is freaking him out.

Oddball_

Years
  • Oddy pulls a banjo from beneath his skirt and hands it to Gabri with a cheeky wink.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Gabri puts latex gloves on, as he doesn't know where that banjo was kept in, and plays Slayer on the banjo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back