• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Victorious Victini giveaway this September

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
This makes me happy, since I at one point reset my copy of White with the original Victini on it.

Hikarin

SOS Chain Overflow
Years
It's too bad this Victini doesn't know Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare; that was a fun gimmick.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I feel like I haven't gotten an event in a while, so I'm excited to see another one starting up! Especially since I found out today that the download codes I thought I had been getting for a couple of events through my Pokemon trainer club newsletter haven't actually been arriving (because my "subscription" got cancelled, and they're on email addresses that I never check unless I'm expecting to receive something)...

I think I still have a Victini on White, but I'd rather not transfer it forward, so it's nice to get a sixth generation one.

Years
Victini is one of my favourite legendaries and I'm super excited for this event. I still have my original Victini from White but it can never hurt to have another one :P

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Age 42
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Annoying it doesnt even get V-create but still a nice pokemon anyway.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Shoot, I almost forgot the mythical event is still a thing; I got caught up from the hype of the Direct.

Well I got my Victini, so we have only three more mythical Pokemon left.

Back