• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm THE HASTY SLOWPOKE

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Aw, well, I hope you have a nice sleep. Sleep is best for the wary~

Still, when you wake up, I wanna wish you a happy stay here on PC! It's a pleasure having you here! Got any plans here on PC? Whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll enjoy what we have to offer here! And have a nice time; hope we'll chat with you soon!

Years
    Im awake, im awake!
    So yeah, what do i plan to do here? I...have no idea. to be honest, looking for a group to collaborate with on pokemon youtube videos would be awesome, so there is that. also share my pokemon videos, as i have been working on a rather big theory about pokemon evolution recently.
    Buuut to be honest, it would just be nice to belong to a community that i can discuss pokemon with, filled with people with the same amazing passion, and not people who have only played GEN1 and GO. so like 90% of the people i know.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Im awake, im awake!
    So yeah, what do i plan to do here? I...have no idea. to be honest, looking for a group to collaborate with on pokemon youtube videos would be awesome, so there is that. also share my pokemon videos, as i have been working on a rather big theory about pokemon evolution recently.
    Buuut to be honest, it would just be nice to belong to a community that i can discuss pokemon with, filled with people with the same amazing passion, and not people who have only played GEN1 and GO. so like 90% of the people i know.
    Good morning! (maybe I'm late uuuh)

Oooh you make pokémon youtube videos? That's awesome! We have a youtube channel for PokéCommunity actually, right here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMDT_4aT0g69wHS_69s5WDg

There's even a featured video explaining how you can submit your work to the channel and get featured by us! Good luck c:

Back