• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy all

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everybody it's Etoile.

I'm rather new to the Community website, how's everyone?
    Hi! Welcome to the community~ I hope you like pokemon? Many here do, but there's also tons of other things to talk about. See you around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whvhdtx31qfqvym.gif

Heeeey, I'm doing okay! Hope you are too; welcome aboard!

tumblr_inline_n1whv9zdOU1qfqvym.gif

We're looking forward to your contributions, as I hope you'll stick around with us for a good while! Feel free to explore what we have here, and I look forward on seeing you around! Have a good day! <33

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Welcome to PC, Etoile! I'm doing well, how about you? It's nice to meet you, hopefully we'll be seeing you around the community often. If you'd like to take a look around and see what sections interest you the most then I think that'd be an awesome place to start. Otherwise, have fun on the forums! I'll catch you later. :D

Back