• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

CunningChandelure

Alchemist
Years
  • Hello there! I'm just a pokenerd looking to to expand his horizons. I've been a fan for years and this site looks like a good place to be. If anyone wants my discord feel free to shoot a PM! See you around!

Years
  • Hello Chandelure! Nice to meet you. :-3

Yeah I've been a Pokémon fan for years also. When did you first get into it? Hope you'll like posting, this is a nice place for new and old fans alike. If you need help you're welcome to ask.

Years
  • Got it! Will do! Welcome to the forums and good luck out there! You'll find lots and lots of things to do, but don't let that overwhelm you one bit!

CunningChandelure

Alchemist
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! It doesn't display right on the online list here on the website, but I'm Greed on the Discord list!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello there! I'm just a pokenerd looking to to expand his horizons. I've been a fan for years and this site looks like a good place to be. If anyone wants my discord feel free to shoot a PM! See you around!
    Welcome lil pokenerd! This site is the absolute best for any pokémon talk you might want (: I hope you found your way to our Discord server!

Back