• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Day IN The Life of Chemist Wooper

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
Years
  • Hello! I'm Chhheemiiiiist Woooooooper!

I play lots of game and play pokemon alot and genral and actaully do excell at chemistry.

[19:23:37] NazSanity: what amazing experiment do you have today?
    [19:24:40] Chemist Wooper: Our scientists
    [19:24:46] Chemist Wooper: have discovered that
    [19:25:22] Chemist Wooper: mixing carbon with the pokemon suicine
    [19:25:28] Chemist Wooper: can make fresh air
    [19:25:34] NazSanity: interesting
    [19:25:37] NazSanity: i learn so much from you
    [19:25:41] Chemist Wooper: and also that arceus isnt our pokemon god
    [19:25:48] Chemist Wooper: the actual ones
    [19:25:52] NazSanity: the real god of pokemon is wooper
    [19:25:55] Chemist Wooper: no
    [19:25:58] NazSanity: bidoof
    [19:26:08] Chemist Wooper: no
    [19:26:15] NazSanity: what is it then?
    [19:27:09] NazSanity: *than
    [19:28:00] Chemist Wooper: all the legendaries
    [19:28:08] Chemist Wooper: becaue they technicallly made the world
    [19:28:19] Chemist Wooper: but arceus only created them
    [19:28:25] NazSanity: type null is a failed experiment of arceus
    [19:28:27] Chemist Wooper: to help him make it
    [19:28:28] Chemist Wooper: yes
    [19:28:31] Chemist Wooper: thats true
    [19:28:37] NazSanity: :]
    [19:28:45] Chemist Wooper: but we stll need more research
    [19:28:50] NazSanity: yes
    [19:28:57] Chemist Wooper: so meaning
    [19:28:58] NazSanity: soon we must travel to alola
    [19:28:59] Chemist Wooper: suicine
    [19:29:04] Chemist Wooper: can purify the world
    [19:29:08] NazSanity: woah
    [19:29:09] NazSanity: amazing
    [19:29:21] Chemist Wooper: but we must gather some research from alola and others
    [19:29:26] Chemist Wooper: to see results
    [19:29:44] NazSanity: okay!

A chat between me and frined intelligently.

Well Have Fun!
    AND SURF ON!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Aa, I love your username! Wooper is one of my favourite Pokemon and a Wooper doing chemistry sounds absolutely amazing. Though I'm curious, how would a Wooper do any scientific experiments without a pair of arms?

Anyway, welcome to PC! That's really cool that you excel at chemistry. If you like talking about chemistry then you're welcome to head over to The Lab to talk with others about anything chemistry or science-related. I can't say that I have much experience with chemistry but I know a handful of people here who have a lot of knowledge on the subject.

Also wow, I wish Suicine existed in real life then! Wouldn't that be nice if we could just create fresh air by mixing carbon with Suicine? It would be legendary for Earth if we could do that. I'm interested in hearing if you have any other scientific discoveries about Pokemon though. I'm sure a lot of other people here would like to hear them as well. But yeah, welcome to the forums! Hopefully I'll see you around. :]

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
    Years
  • Thanks! But if a wooper can do an ice punch, it can do SCIENCE! And my labs will work hard because we are Wooper Labs!

Aa, I love your username! Wooper is one of my favourite Pokemon and a Wooper doing chemistry sounds absolutely amazing. Though I'm curious, how would a Wooper do any scientific experiments without a pair of arms?

Anyway, welcome to PC! That's really cool that you excel at chemistry. If you like talking about chemistry then you're welcome to head over to The Lab to talk with others about anything chemistry or science-related. I can't say that I have much experience with chemistry but I know a handful of people here who have a lot of knowledge on the subject.

Also wow, I wish Suicine existed in real life then! Wouldn't that be nice if we could just create fresh air by mixing carbon with Suicine? It would be legendary for Earth if we could do that. I'm interested in hearing if you have any other scientific discoveries about Pokemon though. I'm sure a lot of other people here would like to hear them as well. But yeah, welcome to the forums! Hopefully I'll see you around. :]

I found it!

But I wanna make a long story but dunno where to put it... Help?

Goodbyyyeeeee!

Last edited by a moderator:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • But, but! Your icon is a Quagsire!
    Anyway, welcome to PC, I also love games and Pokemon as does 98% of the forum, so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. See you around!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha was about to say, your avatar is a Quagsire XD But anyways, welcome to PC! I'm actually a graduated chemist, so I appreciate a fellow chemist wooper (;

I hope you'll have a good time here~

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
    Years
  • I'm working on my icon but I'll use this one for now.

@Remus

Its about pokemon but flipped.
    red is giovanni
    blue is a prof.

I need help im trying to upload an image but it doesnt work can you tell me why?

See?
    Now I am A CHEMIST WOOPER!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • HOW CAN I MAKE A GOOD CASTING THREAD FOR ROLEPLAY?!??!??!

Totally missed the ship on this one! But I'd just like to introduce myself as well! I enjoy reading, writing, and music. Are you really into chemistry, or are you just... nah, never mind. I'll get back to mixing ammonia and bleach. Feel free to stop on by and see what I have going from time to time!

As per your question, I think a post within the thread will suffice. A list of rules, locations, dates, characters, etc. I'm sure some of the moderators in the Role Play forums can help you out further! Oh... and I thought I read somewhere about double posting... unless that was my last forum... no matter! Let's see what you come up with!

Last edited:
    Back