• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ?

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello ❤

Hello everyone!
    I actually made this account a few months ago because I had a question.
    I came back because the community was very nice and welcoming, and I'm hoping to make some friends and trade :)

I'm 22 and have been playing Pokémon since I was 4! I've learned english through it (I'm french-canadian)
    I'm currently trying to complete my Pokédex on X, I'm at 689 with a little collection of shiny Pokés ^^

Feel free to ask my anything or talk about yourself, I love talking :D

-Soapy ❤

Trainer 766

I came back because the community was very nice and welcoming, and I'm hoping to make some friends and trade :)

I'm 22 and have been playing Pokémon since I was 4! I've learned english through it (I'm french-canadian)
    I'm currently trying to complete my Pokédex on X, I'm at 689 with a little collection of shiny Pokés ^^

-Soapy ❤

Watch out,guys.

We got a badass over here.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh heckkk that dex count is amazing. :0 I've never managed to complete a dex and I'm so impressed with your dedication! Welcome back~~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, and welcome back to PC! We're glad to have you! That's an amazing dex count. I've never completed the PokeDex before, so I might go for a goal with Sun & Moon! Are you excited for the new games? If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I hope you stick around this time <3

Years
  • Excellent! I long ago completed my Pokédex, but that doesn't mean much to anyone but me! Welcome to the community! I hope you stick around for a little while longer! There's so much to do and so much to see on this community board! If you like music, keep me in mind. I often play around with it in my free time!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    Hello everyone!

-Soapy ❤

Hey! Welcome to PC! I'm glad that you have decided that the community is good enough :P It's really nice to know that you learnt English through the Pokemon games, can't wait to see you 'round the forums

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Oh heckkk that dex count is amazing. :0 I've never managed to complete a dex and I'm so impressed with your dedication! Welcome back~~

Thank you so much! With the help of the community I might finish it today or tomorrow, we'll see :D

Hey there, and welcome back to PC! We're glad to have you! That's an amazing dex count. I've never completed the PokeDex before, so I might go for a goal with Sun & Moon! Are you excited for the new games? If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I hope you stick around this time <3

I'm so excited for Moon and Sun! I've actually dodged any information/spoilers to discover everything by myself, just like when I was a kid! I will take Moon and my boyfriend will take Sun. How about you? Which version will you choose?

Excellent! I long ago completed my Pokédex, but that doesn't mean much to anyone but me! Welcome to the community! I hope you stick around for a little while longer! There's so much to do and so much to see on this community board! If you like music, keep me in mind. I often play around with it in my free time!

Well if the Pokédex matters to you, it's all you need! :) I really love music; I'm a big fan of progressive music, but I love metal, electro, rap, and a lot of other genres as well! Which music do you prefer? Do you have a favourite band?

Well hello there! welcome back to PC, nice to meet you! :)

The community is lovely indeed, I'm glad you remember us that way. Games are a great way for learning a new language, I learned a lot that way. Completing the Pokedex is a huge task! I never felt like doing it, I wish you luck with your objective though!

Good luck with everything, let me know if I can help you here!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :) My father used to play Pokémon with me and would translate me everything. Eventually I became able to do it on my own ^^ I'm hoping to hook him back on Pokémon when Sun&Moon comes out :) Did you learn english/a new language with video games? Did you have one in particular that really helped you?

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm so excited for Moon and Sun! I've actually dodged any information/spoilers to discover everything by myself, just like when I was a kid! I will take Moon and my boyfriend will take Sun. How about you? Which version will you choose?

I'm so excited as well! I have tried to dodge as much information as possible especially with the demos getting ready to release, there will be someone who datamines the games and releases everything D:
    I'm getting both versions, but Moon will be my main game <3

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Not really! most of the games I played were in English since I have memory, I was lucky I would say. Something with voices and speech is a good idea, since you can hear pronunciations, etc.

Just merged all of your posts! if you want to quote a bunch of people, look for the "+" symbol on the right bottom corner of each post, that would allow you to multiquote. When you're done, go back to those posts and click the button again. Otherwise you're going to have them popping up each time you write a post.

Oh, I didn't know! Thank you, I'll remember that, sorry if I caused some trouble/a lot of notifications. I think I got it right with this post :)

I'm so excited as well! I have tried to dodge as much information as possible especially with the demos getting ready to release, there will be someone who datamines the games and releases everything D:
    I'm getting both versions, but Moon will be my main game <3

Yeah, I couldn't resist when X&Y came out and checked every new pokémon before the release :( Wich starter will you take? I'm going with Litten for sure!

tokyodrift

Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Oh, I didn't know! Thank you, I'll remember that, sorry if I caused some trouble/a lot of notifications. I think I got it right with this post :)

Yeah, I couldn't resist when X&Y came out and checked every new pokémon before the release :( Wich starter will you take? I'm going with Litten for sure!

Rowlet for sure. Datrix solidified that even more haha.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Welcome back. If you want to talk with me just pm or vm me. Your dex is amazing.

Hey! Welcome to PC! I'm glad that you have decided that the community is good enough :P It's really nice to know that you learnt English through the Pokemon games, can't wait to see you 'round the forums

Rowlet for sure. Datrix solidified that even more haha.

I didn't see their evolutions yet but Rowlet was a close second. I love grass types and I love Rowlet's design. I'm glad to see you liked it's evolution, I can't wait to see it! Are you going to play the demo?

Years
  • ...music, but I love metal, electro, rap, and a lot of other genres as well! Which music do you prefer? Do you have a favourite band?

Electro. This. I'd give you a battery hug, but they're very acidic. On bands, I don't know, really. There's just so many out there that are so good. Gary Numan has a great synthesizer though. I'd check him out if you haven't heard of him already. Chariots of Fire is one of the most well known synthesizer pieces out there. You'll know it the moment you hear it.

I'm excited for Pokémon Moon, but I have half a mind to buy the Steel book with both Moon and Sun for $80. Does it bug anyone else that people keep saying Sun, and then Moon? Out of alphabetical order?

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Electro. This. I'd give you a battery hug, but they're very acidic. On bands, I don't know, really. There's just so many out there that are so good. Gary Numan has a great synthesizer though. I'd check him out if you haven't heard of him already. Chariots of Fire is one of the most well known synthesizer pieces out there. You'll know it the moment you hear it.

I'm excited for Pokémon Moon, but I have half a mind to buy the Steel book with both Moon and Sun for $80. Does it bug anyone else that people keep saying Sun, and then Moon? Out of alphabetical order?

I'll be sure to check those out, I don't know Chariots of Fire but I know Gary Numan.
    I didn't really notice people were usually say Sun&Moon out of alphabetical order, but now that you mention it, you're right! Doesn't bug me but I'll try to keep it in mind for you :P
    I also wanted to buy the steel book at first, but it's 120$ where I live so I kinda gave up on that dream :(

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018

Thanks a lot! Everyone is so friendly around ^^
    I thought it was awesome to play in the Kalos region, with all the french influence, even if I always play the games in english. I got used to the names in english :)

Which region is your favourite?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    Thanks a lot! Everyone is so friendly around ^^
    I thought it was awesome to play in the Kalos region, with all the french influence, even if I always play the games in english. I got used to the names in english :)

Which region is your favourite?

Sinnoh :P It was the first one I ever played. Most of my favourite Pokemon - Gallade, Dusknoir, Frosslass and Gliscor were introduced this region. Obsessed with it

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Sinnoh :P It was the first one I ever played. Most of my favourite Pokemon - Gallade, Dusknoir, Frosslass and Gliscor were introduced this region. Obsessed with it

That's awesome! Diamond was the first Pokémon game I completed the pokédex! (Also the only one until yesterday, completed X) I was absolutely in love with the Luxray family. I also love Frosslass and Gliscor, and Leafeon is one of my favourite eeveelution :) I had to sell my copy but I got a new one for my birthday. Did you play the prevous games/reboots afterwards?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    That's awesome! Diamond was the first Pokémon game I completed the pokédex! (Also the only one until yesterday, completed X) I was absolutely in love with the Luxray family. I also love Frosslass and Gliscor, and Leafeon is one of my favourite eeveelution :) I had to sell my copy but I got a new one for my birthday. Did you play the prevous games/reboots afterwards?

I've played some of the previous games as roms, and I have at least one version of each game that has come out. I also have platinum

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1whxxgzi91qfqvym.gif

Good luck on completing your Pokedex. You're almost there! It took me quite a while to finish my Pokedex too~ And it's nice that you're back with us! Welcome back to the forums! I do hope that everything will be to your expectations, and you're more than welcome to contact me if you have any questions! Have a good day!

Back