• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone

Years
    I'm glad to join the comunity and to be with people who share one of my greatest passions: POKEMON

Here is my way to enter the comunity

Hello Everyone

Years
    That looks awesome!! I draw also but haven't updated my gallery in like.. a month or so. You should post your own in the Art & Design area if you draw. [; Welcome also Jose, I truly hope you will have an amazing time here!

Thanks Sheep.. I'll try to draw something else to upload it..

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm glad to join the comunity and to be with people who share one of my greatest passions: POKEMON

Here is my way to enter the comunity

Hello Everyone
    Welcome to PC! I really like your drawing :D Grand entrance you make!

Is Darkrai your fav?

Years
    Heyy there! welcome to PC, really nice to meet you!

We're all huge fans like you here, there's a lot of sections to discuss every single aspect of the franchise. I'm wondering as well, you make that kind of draws often? if so. I think you should visit our Art section.

Good luck with everything! :)

Hi Archy, nice to meet you too. Like adventure and Sheep told me before, I´ll take a look at the community's gallery.

And I really love to draw everyday

Years
    Alright! I'm not the best artistically, but I do enjoy sketching occasionally. I enjoy writing more though, I think. Welcome to the community! Like Sheep said, you'll find a good home in the Art department! Hope we can be friends and we look forward to having you here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello Everyone

That looks simply wonderful! I'd say that everyone will be able to love your artwork on the art section!

Hello Everyone

Aww and it's a pleasure to meet you! Hope we can see you around the forums! And have a great day!

Years
    Alright! I'm not the best artistically, but I do enjoy sketching occasionally. I enjoy writing more though, I think. Welcome to the community! Like Sheep said, you'll find a good home in the Art department! Hope we can be friends and we look forward to having you here!

Thanks JDJacket, I also hope we can be friends.. I'm not that good in arts, I preffer to think I'm still learning.

Years
    Hello Everyone

That looks simply wonderful! I'd say that everyone will be able to love your artwork on the art section!

Hello Everyone

Aww and it's a pleasure to meet you! Hope we can see you around the forums! And have a great day!

Thanks Dragon. I hope to be posting some drawings I've been working these days..
    And you can be sure I'll be here often

Back