• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If your animal was a Pokemon...

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Imagine: suddently, all the world becomes the Pokemon world. All our animals are transformed into Pokemon. Have you ever thought about what your animals will become?

By the time I asked myself this question, I had a dog, two cats and a pet shrimp.

My dog was yellow-ish, so Jolteon? A fat jolteon. An old, fat jolteon.
    My black cat would probably be Umbreon.
    My grey cat is Espurr. She has big eyes and act like she's seen things. Weird things.
    My pet shrimp... Clauncher? I am afraid my tank is gonna be too small..

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    Hmmm.... my main Pok?mon pet is a cat... and she's kinda old and grumpy and wise and hunter and high-strung and majestic and lulzy and all that.

I'm not sure if she'd be an Espeon or an Umbreon. I'm fine with either.

@Lucario - there's always Alomomola :p

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I don't have a pet, but love cats, so if I had one, maybe it'll turn into a Pikachu (coz initially, when I wasn't familiar with Pokemon, I thought Pikachu was a cat :P).

Pika Pika :chu:

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
    I have four rats and I think they would be alolan rattata, regular ratticate, togedemaru or wtaf that is and a minccinno (spelling?). Maybe pikachu instead of ratticate bc honestly who wants a ratticate?

Sirfetch’d

My cats are very uppity so they would definitely be Alolan Meowths. My dog would probably be a Stoutland because he is a very good boy. My goldfish would be a Lumineon because he's very adorable. And lastly my Duck would be a Swanna.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    My cat would probably be a hyper growlithe or something tbh

My other cat's normal, and she's really dark gray so I'm going with Alolan Persian. We also have a bunch of fish that I'm going to call Wishiwashi because it makes sense.

xXLunaSolXx

My dog is fluffy and small. Maybe she would be a Flareon or Growlithe?

Mokuroh

A Kebab.
    Years
    My dog would be a Herdier, because my dog has the same fur colors of a Herdier, it looks similar, and it states in the Pokedex that Herdier is very loyal, as so is my dog.

Back