• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

16 Days left... Decorations!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I plan to put jingle bells on my cats somehow.

Years
    Just the usual stuff, the tree and all the traditional decorations we put up every year. We have a mini glass Christmas tree and fill it with chocolates it's so good.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Decided to use red decorations/lights... and then I went crazy and added 500 green lights too, so I have 1,200 lights in this room. Red and green always looks good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Decided to use red decorations/lights... and then I went crazy and added 500 green lights too, so I have 1,200 lights in this room. Red and green always looks good.
    Whaa. I want picture proof haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's definitely time for me to bring up my christmas tree now :B

blue

gucci
    Years
    We've got a couple of christmas trees up, some decorations around the house and now some lights on the front bushes in the garden. It all looks quite festive!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    It looks waay better at night when it lights up, but here's our little Christmas tree!

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I do a lot for my train. I put up decorations in the center of the tracks. We also put up our tree of course. :P

Here's a picture of my stuff for my train:

Spoiler:

Normally, it goes around the tree... but my mom realized that the presents were getting in the train's way, and there wasn't much room to put presents underneath. That's why the train gets set up beside the tree instead of around it. It's an authentic Lionel Frosty the Snowman train too. <3

Back