Started by Drayano October 21st, 2012 11:38 AM
  • 421 replies
Male
Seen May 27th, 2017
Posted August 14th, 2016
3 posts
8 Years
Hey, everyone.
I've been wanting to try this hack out for a while and finally decided to give it a go. After some initial struggling to get it working I thought I'd managed to, and it seems to be working fine except I'm getting a black screen when trying to view my Pokémon summary, or exit the Pokémon interface. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know what causes it, or rather how to fix it? I'm using no$zoomer 2.6a emulator. Thanks in advance!

Edit: After some more snooping about on the internet I've managed to fix it. Encountering some odd bugs regarding settings (such as freezes during fights if my game is muted) but I've found a setup that seems to work smoothly at least. Really enjoying the hack so far; it's so well-made and polished!
Male
Seen December 11th, 2016
Posted December 10th, 2016
31 posts
10.8 Years
The quintessential question: all the links in the thread since January 2016 are broken. Could anyone upload the patches afresh and link them here please?

Whats the difference on the easy mode? Does anyone knows?
Lower levels on all trainers' Pokémon, but also less cash upon defeating them.
If Miley Cyrus were to jump off a skyscraper, 90% of people would say "Don't do it Miley!", 9% would say "Who cares, it's her life.", and the remaining 1% would say:"Oh, **** it, I'll push her myself." If you're one of the 1%, copy and paste this into your signature.

Clickie, please? I'll give you a delicious OMNOMNOM-worthy cookie!

Desmodus

ayy

Age 16
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
Drayano's Google Drive still has the links. I'm not sure if I should link them here, since 1) they're not mine and 2) I guess they were taken down for a reason...
Are those patch files?If it is,then it's worth a try.If it's a ROM file,oh no...
Male
Seen March 22nd, 2018
Posted February 25th, 2018
31 posts
7.5 Years
The problem I have with this game is that when you get to higher levels their are trainers who have occasional lv 50+ pokemon who are still in their first evolution stage even in challenge mode. That basically makes this game easy. Like in the 7 gym the 1st trainer has a deino lv 56 or something I dont remember and I am like wtf??

Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
552 posts
6 Years
does anyone know where I can get the documents? I remember having them forever ago, but i've lost them and now i just can't find them at all
The docs and patches for all of Drayano's mods are on his Google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-zmEVN0Mas6Q3lLbDJDaWNyaVU

Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
552 posts
6 Years
Thanks for trying, but those are only the info docs on the game, not the actual hack itself. pity, I would have loved to play this hack, but it seems i was too late.
You might have downloaded the wrong files - I just downloaded them to check, and the game patches are definitely there. Make sure you're downloading the 18MB file rather than the 12MB one.
Seen August 16th, 2017
Posted April 21st, 2017
6 posts
2.5 Years
You might have downloaded the wrong files - I just downloaded them to check, and the game patches are definitely there. Make sure you're downloading the 18MB file rather than the 12MB one.
an 18MB file doesn't seem to exist, as far as I can tell. The only two options I have are 12MB and 9MB.
The BB files are certainly there, but not the BB2 files.
Perhaps I'm just blind.
Advertiser Content