• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • Only if you prefer! I know I haven't been the best about activity rules :(

I'd like to stay, it's just that my typical posting style has been breaking your rules the whole time and I kinda feel bad about that :/

Anyway, if EC's going to be all cryptic about what he's lied about then he must be hiding something, so I'll [Lynch] EvilChameleon

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • I'd like to stay, it's just that my typical posting style has been breaking your rules the whole time and I kinda feel bad about that :/
    That's really on me tbh for not enforcing the rule as much as I could have, though I also tried not to count a day ending early that much against anyone (like D4, the lynch was hammered after only 13 hours), and also just finding replacements was a little frustrating (I even asked some people that I thought might be interested in subbing in, but literally didn't even get a response from some of them)

Anyway, the Day is now over! No more posting now. As EC didn't reach majority, the day will end in a No Lynch

Also, Abby v2 replaces Gunner!

Phase post will be up soon

Superjolt

Years
  • Final Day 6 Vote Count

EvilChameleon (4) - Johnny, Klippy, Pecilia, NightKrow

Not Voting (4): Superjolt, Selena Fluorspar, EvilChameleon, Nakuzami

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch!

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • Everyone was surrounding EvilChameleon, it seemed his death would be inevitable...

But suddenly everyone stopped and looked around, a few checked their watches, then they all just kind of shrugged and started going home for the night.

Superjolt: Ok well uh... see you all tomorrow I guess? Well, most of you probably...

No one was lynched Day 6!

-
    It is now Night 6.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord. Night 6 ends in 24 hours, or whenever I receive all night actions, whichever comes first!

If you're not using an action please let me know!

Deadline for Night 6 is around 4:00pm EST on Sunday, May 7th. (Exactly 24 hours from the time of this post)

Superjolt

Years
  • Good morning everyone! I'm sure you're all eager to hear about who died last night, so let's get right to it!

...huh? What's that? Our producers are telling me that no one died...

And just as I was getting used to the constant murder and chaos around here too... go figure!

No one died Night 6!

Superjolt

Years
  • EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    If I'm mafia why did nobody die last night? Get outta here with this nonsense.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I can confirm I was blocked last night, which pretty solidly confirms Johnny's role as the Jaildoctor.

[LYNCH] EvilChameleon

Superjolt

Years
  • Vote Count 7.1

EvilChameleon is at L-3!

EvilChameleon (2) - Johnny, Klippy

Currently Not Voting (6): Superjolt, NightKrow, Pecilia, Selena Fluorspar, EvilChameleon, Nakuzami

The day ends in 72 hours, just before 5:30pm EST on Wednesday, May 10th.

Superjolt

Years
  • Final Day 7 Vote Count

EvilChameleon (5) - Johnny, Klippy, NightKrow, Nakuzami, Pecilia

Not Voting (3): Superjolt, Selena Fluorspar, EvilChameleon

Superjolt

Years
  • EC: You've gotta be kidding me. Why won't you all just leave me alone?

Everyone had given chase to EvilChameleon, following him up the stairways of a large skyscraper, and finally cornering him on the roof.

EC: Stop being ridiculous. There's no way I could be mafia.

He set down a large bag and calmly started pulling things out of it. He pulled out a large hang-glider and set it on the edge of the building, then slowly revealed a sniper rifle, which he also set next to him, and began to polish it. The others moved out of the way as Pecilia stepped forward with a giant hammer.

EC: *sigh* Fine... you've caught me. Just wait until the next game though...

He prepared the hang-glider, and once everything was in place, he put on a helmet (because y'know, safety first and all).

EC: Oh by the way, this isn't over yet. I just thought you might want to know that before you try to kill me!

He set off with the hang-glider before anyone even had time to react. He had made it pretty far, but then Pecilia somehow chucked the giant hammer directly at him.

EC: Well... shit

He dropped out of the sky as the hammer hit him, eventually crushing him into the surface when it reached the ground.

EvilChameleon has been lynched! He was a Mafia Tracker Vigilante!

The Mafia faction has been eliminated!
    -
    EC's role PM:
    Spoiler:

-
    It is now Night 7.

All night actions should be sent to me through PM or Discord. Night 7 ends in 24 hours, or whenever I receive all night actions, whichever comes first!

If I get actions quickly I can end this night sooner!

Deadline for Night 7 is just before Midnight (12:00am/0:00am) EST on Monday, May 8th. (Exactly 24 hours from the time of this post)

Superjolt

Years
  • In shocking news this morning, it is with heavy hearts that we report this...

A true artist was lost last night, as Selena Fluorspar was murdered...

Never again will we hear such beautiful prose!
    The paper shrivels like a wilting rose...
    Never again will ink cascade across the page!
    Such a shame in this day and age...

Selena Fluorspar is dead! She was a Poetic Townie!
    -
    Selena Fluorspar's Role PM:
    Spoiler:

Back